It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

The plane likely reached the building SIMULTANEOUSLY with the explosion.

I doubt the human eye would be able to tell much otherwise in such a split second during such a traumatic event.

Perhaps the human eye could not determine a difference, but an aircraft surely could! A simultaneous explosion with an aircraft passing overhead at the same time would AT MINIMUM cause damage to the aircraft, at worst it would blow it out of the sky. Oh well, ignorance is a common theme with all of the CIT crap, so this one is not surprising.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Perhaps the human eye could not determine a difference, but an aircraft surely could! A simultaneous explosion with an aircraft passing overhead at the same time would AT MINIMUM cause damage to the aircraft, at worst it would blow it out of the sky. Oh well, ignorance is a common theme with all of the CIT crap, so this one is not surprising.

No because the actual destructive explosions would be inside the building while the fireball seen outside would be nothing but a Hollywood effect.

Plus even if it happened the moment the plane passed the facade it would still be indistinguishable to the human eye as you just admitted!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator

I saw your post and just haven't got around to replying.

Uh huh.

So you would have seen the post about the civillian contractors as well then, huh?

Oh yeah.

Bobert accused me of accusing all "400" of the people who analyzed the DNA in the lab as being "in on it".

You have not provided a quote of this because I never said it.

In fact I think that NONE of them had to be involved.

Although some may have been.

We will never know.

However certainly some of the renovation contractors are implicated by the evidence.

But I have never claimed to know who or how many.

This again we will never know.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Craig,

I noticed that during your call with Wanda Ramey at no point did you advise her that she was being recorded.

Right.

During phone interviews, we typically don't tell witnesses we're recording until afterward in order to get their most honest and candid responses.

Smart huh?

If they don't give us permission we don't release it.

We have permission from Wanda to release the recording.

In addition to this, when I spoke to Sean Boger he was completely unaware and surprised that he had participated in a recorded interview.

Well we have him recorded giving us permission so perhaps he forgot.

If we didn't we certainly wouldn't be selling a dvd with his interview.

You also claimed that Levi Stephens declined to be recorded during his interview, but the story has since changed and we have Aldo claiming that you guys do possess a recording of the interview but you do not have permission to release it.

What's the difference?

We haven't released it per his request.

We have promised to honor that and we will.

Given the above I am inclined to believe that you were in fact "surreptitiously" recording Mike Walter at his home despite your claims (lies) to the contrary.

I don't care what you believe.

We had never interviewed anyone when we met him on the first night of our first trip to Arlington.

The fact is that I have been honest about our interaction with Mike Walter and he has not.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Did Roosevelt Roberts Jr. witness the incoming plane pull up and fly over the Pentagon at the alleged point of impact?

Since he was on the east side of the loading dock this would be impossible.

In fact it would be impossible for him to see the approach at all especially from a few steps inside the building as he describes.

He witnessed it flying away from the building just above the light poles immediately after the explosion.

That makes him a flyover witness.

If you prefer the label "flyaway witness" for rhetorical accuracy/anal retentiveness so be it but there is no difference from an evidential standpoint.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Did Roosevelt Roberts Jr. witness the incoming plane pull up and fly over the Pentagon at the alleged point of impact?

Since he was on the east side of the loading dock this would be impossible.

You were asked to provide a yes or no answer, Craig.

Your response indicates that your answer is no, but I want you to be clear.

Yes or no?

He witnessed it flying away from the building just above the light poles immediately after the explosion.

What direction was it flying, Craig? Why didn't Levi Stephens report a 757 immediately over his head seconds after the impact? Why didn't any of your other witnesses report seeing this 757 over Lane 1 of the south parking lot when it would have been in plain sight?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yes or no?

I am not a monkey and I will not take orders from you.

This is my response:

If you prefer the label "flyaway witness" for rhetorical accuracy/anal retentiveness so be it but there is no difference from an evidential standpoint.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes or no?

I am not a monkey and I will not take orders from you.

Why can't you answer the question, Craig?

YES OR NO.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I did answer.

I simply won't limit my answer per your demands as a clear set up for spin.

The full answer is:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I did answer.

No you didn't.

The options are YES or NO.

I will ask you again.

This is your claim, remember?

Roosevelt Roberts Jr. is the first critical flyover witness no matter how much you try to twist his account.

So let's validate your claim.

Do you have any shred of honesty whatsoever?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by discombobulator

Now you just look silly.

Roosevelt did not see the approach.

He saw the plane flying away immediately after the explosion.

This makes him the first critical flyover/flyaway witness.

There is no way to spin it.

The Frustrated Fraud will be laughed out of the pseudo-skeptic community for going against the predicted yet just as ridiculous "C-130" explanation by suggesting he saw the approach.

Let me know when you want to join the light side.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Now you just look silly.

How do I look silly when you can't even answer a simple YES or NO question?

Come on Craig, you know what he said. You know that Roberts didn't see the plane approach, you know that he was inside the building when the plane impacted with it.

Why do you continually show that you have no honesty whatsoever?

Why don't you tell the other readers how many pages of a forum thread it took before you broke down and admitted that you created a fraudulent situation to paint Joel Sucherman as a liar?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Your evasiveness proves one thing.

CIT have no witnesses to a flyover.

Period.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Let me know when you want to join the light side.

Sure, I'll put on my tinfoil hat for a moment.

How's this for a theory.

1) The plane impacted with the Pentagon, as supported by CIT witnesses and the physical evidence.

2) Due to pilot/remote-control error, the plane came in slightly to the north of the planned approach, as supported by CIT witnesses.

3) The lightpole, VDOT mast and generator damage were staged in advance to allow the 757 an unobstructed flight path into the Pentagon, as supported by CIT's witnesses who put the plane on the NoC approach.

4) You are a Government disinformation agent that has been assigned to add this ridiculous and completely unsupported flyover idea to the Pentagon incident in a superbly executed attempt to minimise the damage resulting from the emerging NoC revelations.

Now, before I take off my tinfoil hat, please... By all means, show me where I am wrong.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You've got a lot of evidence to contend with blob.

These guys aren't all hallucinating.

They aren't in on a "prank".

This is simply where they all independently saw the plane fly.

Why do you refuse to accept scientifically validated evidence?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You've got a lot of evidence to contend with blob.

You can't answer a simple question.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

These guys aren't all hallucinating.

So which one of these guys saw the plane fly over the Pentagon, Craig?

Any of them?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yes.

You have officially qualified as being a Grade A Liar.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So which one of these guys saw the plane fly over the Pentagon, Craig?

Any of them?

Roosevelt Roberts Jr.

The other guys corroborate the north side approach that proves Roosevelt's flyover/flyaway account accurate.

I figured you would understand this by now.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join