It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why is it a fact that when they communicate with us, the aliens do so in a weirdly pompous mixture of Star Trek dialogue and biblical speech?

LW

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So pathetic how they prey on the simple-minded and gullible out there.

I really feel sorry for anyone who believes this nonsense. C'mon people, wake up, this crap has been going on for years. Has even one of their predicitions or forecasts ever come true?

I know times are hard and things can be very confusing but the answer is not salvation from aliens. Look inside, only you can save yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Thanks posting that material. My faith is restored. I am moving off the fence and firmly into the 'can't wait for the 14th' camp.

Hey, if you have the number they sent it from could you send them one back and suggest they working on their penmanship or use type written material in the future. Scratch that, I don't want to insult our visitors.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sounds like another Heavens Gate Cult to me!
Be wary if people start passing out Nike Shoes and Grape Flavored "refreshments."

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by euclid

Thanks posting that material. My faith is restored. I am moving off the fence and firmly into the 'can't wait for the 14th' camp.

Hey, if you have the number they sent it from could you send them one back and suggest they working on their penmanship or use type written material in the future. Scratch that, I don't want to insult our visitors.

Sorry, when I tried calling it was disconnected.... but the number was 66-666-666-6666......

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What it will come down to is getting people all interested and then all of a sudden they will come out and say:

Citizens of Earth, due to recent Galactic events occuring that require our urgent attention we have postponed our trip. To join our cause for love and light and peace buy one of these crystals for $49.99 from our website, this crystal will let you know when our arrival is upon you. Until then Love and light

I am holding my breath on this one....so far from all of the videos I have seen this seems like a cult.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
uhm...ya ok guy...sheeesh crackpots galore on this site huh?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For the sake of argument, i do realize that even though this is a mysterious claim of visitation, i do see the message of love and unity and respect in all that is related to these Pleiadeans. does anyone else feel that this message is not being heard here?

im not critisizing anyone but it seems that when the "message" is of peace we tend to have people who just show the opposite side of peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am in the camp that the GFL are fallen angels. It is no wonder that they chose the first day of the feast of Tabernacles, they are doing it to say they are our gods. (tabernacle=dwelling with us) They have the spirit of anti-christ. I have been looking into the ufo subject because I think it will play a big part in the deception, as some have mentioned.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
For the sake of argument, i do realize that even though this is a mysterious claim of visitation, i do see the message of love and unity and respect in all that is related to these Pleiadeans. does anyone else feel that this message is not being heard here?

im not critisizing anyone but it seems that when the "message" is of peace we tend to have people who just show the opposite side of peace.

I see that ever day. I figure since violence is shown on the mass media, peace has been drilled into peoples heads as being none existent, so in turn, they laugh at the idea of piece since they've been bombarded with violence, almost as if it's accepted now. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Excuse me if someone has already posted this as I jumped from page 4 to 11, but I for one hope this is going to become true.

Why!!!!

Doesn't the "super collider" get cranked up this weekend ???

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
arrrrrrgh..the NWO special-OP-ATS-agents want to test our IQ and short-term memory..
watch out..
they want to figure out the right time for their false flag attack..
arghh.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Couldn't we implement a voting system where everyone who reads a post could click a button that says "absolute waste of space" and the thread be deleted if say over 95% of people all think it's a pointless troll post?

This place needs something like that, I don't mind trolls and hoaxers if they are good at it (I'm sure not everyone agrees) because I think it's good fun and gets the imagination going and sometimes a hoax is so convincing that a thread can go on for hundreds of posts until the net is finally closed which I find entertaining but stuff like this just isn't even remotely credible and it brings the whole website down and puts a major dent in peoples ability to take things seriously.

I know it's a very hard to be unbiased when you are a moderator but surely none of you mods truly believe stuff like this deserves to be here.

Ufo and alien based conversations tend to be looked at with extreme scepticism at the best of times and stuff like this just plays right into the hands of die hard non believers because they can visit a site like this and say "look at all the looney people on here" and not be totally unjustified.

The way I see it you can have an amazing post on here with solid information and pictures and/or video but if it's sandwiched between a couple of threads like this then it's credibility will be damaged by association alone especially to the casual observer and that's the type of person that needs to be convinced more than anyone but it's all too easy for people to laugh at this place and not take it seriously when they read about the galactic federation of light who seem to research cheesy old sci fi films when they are preparing their speeches.

Maybe the answer would be more self control from us members? if we all ignored the thread in theory it would soon vanish out of site but the problem with that is you always get one or two who act like they are taking it seriously.

I really think a lot of thought should be given to the matter because we will never get people to see the truth when it's lost amongst phony nonsense like this.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There will be no GFL ship on Oct 14 2008. This is just a bunch of nonsense. But if there is , I'll come back and apologize and bow down before you all.

Peace till then

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i hate to be the one to say this... but although this is great news, given that a ship will be visible at that time, it does not mean that just because they have asked us DOZENS of times in the message to trust them that we will certainly do so. i would like to remind the readers of the very intellegent and very MANIPULATIVE government in which we live under. Our secret government has many tools at their disposal in which they could use to fake such a craft, and then implement the mass 'trust' in it, and then formulate the craft to start telling us what to do in our trust. My opinion is that this date will be grand, and whatever happens will have implications apon the coming changes that will occure soon... always having an open mind means not giving in at the hint of some desire or unthought out idea to EITHER side of the equation...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wish it would be true but prefer big spaceships over Moscow

Anyway, It still seems to me very strange that alien ships have not shown themselves to the public since the beginning. Do they have some sort of arrangements with shadow governments of the world to avoid publicity?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by NoInfoAvailable]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by NoInfoAvailable]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
i would like to remind the readers of the very intellegent and very MANIPULATIVE government in which we live under. Our secret government has many tools at their disposal in which they could use to fake such a craft, and then implement the mass 'trust' in it, and then formulate the craft to start telling us what to do in our trust.

I just did a study from the book of Daniel concerning the last kingdom that rules just before Jesus returns. And I thought it was prevelant to this discussion because it tells of some type of kings that have mingled themselves with the seed of men. We're not given too much information about the 10 horns, but something that strikes me as odd as I just looked into Daniel; (big emphasis on last beast being diverse from the other 3)

Daniel 7:7
7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
Daniel 7:19
19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
Daniel 7:23
23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

diverse:

H8133
שׁנא
shenâ'
shen-aw'
(Chaldee); corresponding to H8132: - alter, change, (be) diverse.

H8132
שׁנא
shânâ'
shaw-naw'
A primitive root; to alter: - change.

Daniel 11:39
39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Now we know that these are all gentile kingdoms who rule before Jesus comes. But we know that the last kingdom is part iron and part clay here:
Daniel 2:
40And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Doesn't it sound that these verses describing something completely different from the 3 prior-and Daniel 2 just ties it all together-

They shall mingle themselves with the seed of men= to alter, to change.

H6151
ערב
‛ărab
ar-ab'
(Chaldee); corresponding to H6148; to commingle: - mingle (self), mix.

These kings given a kingdom have mingled themselves with the seed of men. That's why there is a big deception/cover up. They're in collusion with them.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
(psst Toguk ready the anal probe

WE COME IN "LOVE"
GREETINGS MR "SECRETARY GENERAL"; I HAVE PREPARED A PRINTED COPY OF A STAR MAP DEPICTING THE LOCATIONS OF OUR HOME WORLDS FOR YOU TO SEE...OOPS; I'M SORRY, I DROPPED IT. Would you be so kind as to pick it up and
hand itback?????

hey!!! quit that!!!...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I almost spit my coffee out laughing, I will of course add that event to my schedule...looking forward to it... hahaha

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
Our secret government has many tools at their disposal in which they could use to fake such a craft, and then implement the mass 'trust' in it, and then formulate the craft to start telling us what to do in our trust. ...

exactly. ´they will have a New World Order.and they will love it.`

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join