It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Woo Hoo, only 2 more months! I can't wait!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I do know the true history of the our species:

Here's the History of the Human Species according to Euclid:

1. A self-organizing blob of quantum matter exploded creating the multiverse.

2. Quantum matter being self-organizing began to create configure matter into discrete information patterns giving rise to all we see in the multiverse.

3. These self-organizing quantum information patterns developed into what we are today. (We didn't evolve from apes sorry).

4. Humans on this particular planet in this particular system began to develope and experience the world around them.

5. Our ancestors developed interplanetary and interstellar travel technology millions of years ago and populated this entire solar system.

6. As our ancestors pushed further and further out into the galaxy they encountered other species.

7. These other species were hostile and they destroyed our ancestors civilization.

8. We, as the survivors of this extermination, and once great space-faring civilization are isolated on this prison planet and those aliens that everyone thinks are our friends are really our captors.

That's the History of Mankind according Euclid - and it's all conjecture/theory and possibly fiction. It's outlandish but no more outlandish than believing some charlaten channeler who says they are in contact with aliens of Light who will be distributing hotdogs in Alabama.

If any people need to wake up it's the one's that are deluding themselves into the misconception that aliens (if they exist at all) are friendly, spiritually enlightned, friends of ours; that is just plain naive.

-Euclid

reply to post by Skipper1975

[edit on 6-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Mystiq, you misunderstand my very specific and narrow definition of violent in the context of my post. Violence is actually a process of nature in the context I portrayed. There is moral violence to be sure but those are relative to the cultural distinctions of a particular place and civilization. There are no moral attributes to the voilent nature of reality that I am referring too. How can a black-hole, a naturally occuring thing, which destroys anything near it have any moral value attributed to it? It can't and that is what I'm referring too. Our "minds" assign good or bad to actions.... slapping someone up side the head for no reason is bad, slapping someone up side the head who is trying to steal your wallet is good. Both actions of slapping someone up side the head are a violent action.

In any case it doesn't matter... if people want to believe that everything is Light and Love fine.... it doesn't matter to me I'll just watch ya'll go off to the slaughterhouse in the GFL's mothership. Maybe all of them will be lucky and they'll only use the "chosen" as slaves and not food.

-Euclid

Originally posted by mystiq
Well, the truth is I have met very few truly violent people in my own life. I have met and talked to extremely idealistic, humane, artistic and in short truly wonderful people. We are an example of consciousness. If we as a race, for the main part, thrive best on love and higher levels of civilization, and if you have a pet, you see that this is true of most life forms, they all thrive on love and peaceful environments, then it would seem to me that if all the universe has to offer is a nwo regime of ets, its pretty sad. That means most of us would be their superiors, truly. I have a feeling theres good out there as well. This case may not it, granted. Because I share your view on channeling. But there are many various accounts out there, that are not channeled. I don't know if the message I was given that night in sleep was true, or maybe bad entities trying to shut me up, lol! I really do look at everything from all possible angles.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
geez yet another nut has fallen off the tree.

Its great to see that they chose to announce this on the internet on a forum.

face it if this was credible Anderson cooper would be there. I mean he turns up everywhere else doesnt he?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Being incredibly cautious about et involvement on this planet is understandable. Due to the our past sightings, my brothers missing time, when my children ran outside to wave and shout at the object, hovering above the trees for 5 minutes, climbing the shed, yelling "we come in peace!" I was very concerned for THEIR SAFETY. I don't trust channeled sources, I believe in dangers associated there, non-the-less after the last sightings, after some more research and and waking up with a sudden feeling of checkmate for nwo and negative agendas, with a picture flashing in my mind of a guy who I vaguely recalled from somewhere online, but wondered what the whole deal was, I admit to curiosity whenever someone brings up anything related to GC or Ashtar Command, or even Pleiadians in general. Though I repeat, the whole thing turned me off due to the channeled sources. But one thing it did was remind me of my native friend who went to the Nesara websites whenever she visited and spoke of 2012, and her people and the cloudships that were coming. And my 6 year old, who had never heard of a cloud ship told me to come and see the cloud ship, and when I ran outside, he said "Oh its gone," and looked so dissapointed. So we found a really clear picture of one online that made him happy. I always thought that was hippy stuff.
Still, if you think for one moment I'm going to be running aboard anyones craft when I think my legs were designed to run away from possible danger, you don't know me. But if true contact, disclosure and advice from ets occur, how will it happen? Jim Sparks account talks about an agreement the government made with our visitors to disclose far earlier, and that they reneged on the deal, and that if it wasn't done soon, it would be forced.
As to this one prediction, perhaps it should be put in a separate category, but this woman has put her reputation on the line with whoever has supported her thus far. She's probably going to be debunked on this. But I'm still glad somebody brought it up, and intend to research a little more on some of the alternate viewpoints out their as I find them interesting to contemplate and a nice change from ets eating humans, ets negative agendas. Personally I don't think ufos disabling nuclear weaponry to be negative, but positive, and this has been disclosed by high ranking individuals.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Understood mystiq. I misunderstood.

These cloud ships.... bad news. If you see them hide.

Missing time, abductions, abductees scarred for life, channeled info of dubious origin. If these creatures were friendly they would not need to have a modus operandi or tactics that do this to people.

If they are nominally 100 million years advanced in technology compared to us then our weapons would be no match for them.... but if they exist they hide from us. Why? One reason they are evil at worst or just not our friends.

If there is a GFL then that presumes that there is a Galactic Law, similar to how we have International Law on Earth. If there is Galactic Law and there are civilizations that are a members of this Federation then they have a duty to STOP encroachment on developing civilizations. If abductions are true, if cattle mutilations are true, if the human mutilations are true then this GFL is no more potent then the UN in regards to enforcing Galactic Law. Therefore they are either WEAK & POWERLESS to avert these violations of our planetary security/integrity at best or fully condone it and authorize it to take place at worst.

Thus my deduction that ALL ALIENS (if they exist) are evil and do not have our best interest as a species or civilization as a motivating factor. If they exist they see our planet as nothing more than a biological resource for galactic exploitation.

-Euclid

-Euclid

[edit on 7-8-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 7-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
One thing I see a lot of on this and many other sites is the following ;

"all aliens are evil" or " aliens want to eat us " or " aliens want us for our body parts"

I had a thought that maybe the 'aliens' don't want to contact us yet is because we , as humans or the humans race, ARE evil.
Maybe theyre scared of us instead?

Maybe we'd taint the rest of the universe with our evil and our warlike ways.
Yes they have technology far in advance of ours but they don't attack us because that would be like us stepping on ants.
Maybe they want us to 'mature' a bit more and become aware of our place in the universe.

Maybe the day we stop killing each other for oil or money or gold , that would be the day the aliens would land and say "hi , your not alone"

besides if they the aliens were evil and had nefarious desires for us as incubaters or hosts ,then they would have attacked and conquered us by now dont you think?

[edit on 7/8/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
To the OP,

Lucky you, you are not hanging out in "my" forum.

Cult members shouldn't be allowed in here.

Europa.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
If they are nominally 100 million years advanced in technology compared to us then our weapons would be no match for them.... but if they exist they hide from us. Why? One reason they are evil at worst or just not our friends.

Or maybe they just consider us a primitive unenlightened species that wouldn't be able to handle advanced knowledge

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmmm... a second verification on another thread! Although, it was closed and directed here. So I'll post my reply from that thread, here:

I will certainly keep an open mind, and I am marking this on my calendar!

One question: As you probably realize, there is a healthy amount of skepticism surrounding GFL. How are you prepared to respond of this does not occur? Is GFL prepared to admit that mabye they are grossly misreading their visions or communications, and recant / remove all their works from the web? After all, as proponents of "good and love," I would think you could agree that spreading false messages of hope is not a very positive thing. As such, GFL should no longer spread their messages of hope, if those beliefs are false or untrue, even if you did not intend this.

I hope you can agree that pinning such great hopes on us, if they fail to deliver, could have very depressings effects on the populace. As such, I personally think your group should not post any further messages, until you figure out what went wrong. Would you agree?

Just wondering what sort of accountability you are prepared to accept, if this latest and seemingly greatest message does not come to pass.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"three of your twenty-four hour periods"?

advanced aliens couldn't say "days"?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Will the Galactic Federation of Light have any vacencies going? I'm looking for a new career direction,and i think interstellar travel would be right up my alley. I can sing a good sea chanty,cook and juggle for entertainment.

Or will they come here and tuk our jeerbs?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm usually skeptical of anything that portrays the USA as if it's the centre of the world...

"it shall scan over many of your states."

"We give to you the name of Alabama."

Why don't you give to us the names of hundreds of other countries in the southern hemisphere? I'm sorry but it just seems like some American who can't see past their own borders writing a bit of fiction to me.

I'd expect any ET's to think on a global scale.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by mc1km]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Can any one answer a question for me? Where are the Pleiadians from?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well the one thing I'll say to that is just look at Nature. Really take a look at it. What do you see at all levels of Nature? Let's move up the "food chain" and the other observable features and functions of Nature:

1. Insects are territorial and will protect and kill each other. They also eat each other. Examples: spiders will kill other spiders that invade their space. They setup webs to capture insects to eat them. Ant colonies will war with other ant colonies that cross what ever arbitrary borders they have designated.

2. Birds eat insects and some birds eat other birds. Examples: sparrows, ravens, doves, pigeons all eat insects and what ever they can scrounge up outside of the Burger King - hawks and eagles eat other birds, their eggs, the other birds offspring and what ever they can scrounge up.

3. Fish eat insects and other fish and some even eat people and animals. Examples: trout, bass, and other lake and river fish eat insects and other little river and lake fish. The birds of prey: eagle specifically eat river and lake fish. Sharks and other aquatic predators eat any thing they can catch including humans.

4. Mammalian predators eat the passive mammals that are their prey. Lions and other large cats eat just about any "thing" they can catch including humans. Groups of primates will war with other groups of primates. When I had cable TV I was watching discovery channel and there were researchers in Africa studying some monkeys. They were shocked when the monkeys literally murdered one of their group. They showed documented footage of how one monkey went to others in the group. Then those members all went and got rocks and rather large sturdy sticks and killed another member of their group.

5. Humans eat anything - some times they even eat other humans.

6. Aliens? Logic would dictate that if aliens exists they would exhibit the exact same facilities for survival that all species would need, and must exhibit, if they are to survive.

War, murder, violent actions are part of Nature. These actions/functions of Life exist throughout the corpus of Sentient Life. They are survival mechanisms necessary for the propagation of Life and Species.

None of the above is "evil" in the moral sense they are all acts of survival in one way or another. Our minds may attribute the idea of "evil" to certain actions. In that sense, yes I attribute the idea that all aliens are evil; just like us. But that is really a misnomer. They seek to survive just like us so they CANNOT logically have the best interest of the human species as their primary motivating impetus. And if all the abduction events are true then their actions indicate an ulterior motive.

As I stated before there is no logical reason to assume that a species of greater intelligence or technological sophistication is any more benevolent then we are. They will have a different set of mores and values than we have. They are part of Nature as we are and Nature impels all sentient beings with the Will to Survive and that survival mechanism is bourne out in the same way across all species in Nature. It is a function of Nature.

I call it Violent action. Thus my belief that the essence of the multiverse is Violent action. Now understand that from this Violent action things are born, life is carried on. It's the same thing as saying Life feeds on Life. Some "thing" must die so that something else can live. And there is no way that this function of Nature is not applied across all sentient life; here on this planet or on another. Every form of life must fight and kill to survive. So am very leary and cautious of any alien who would suggest they are friendly yet uses covert tactics for communicative purposes. It suggest to me that there is an ulterior motive on their part.

It doesn't mean that love doesn't exist. Maybe the aliens love us the same way we love a good hamburger. We don't hate cows but we love the way they taste hot off the grill.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
maybe this very bright object in the southern nightsky is not jupiter it's even visible before the sunset

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

from the Pleiades a constellation light years away. but then it gets a little confusing when you find information that says they are us or we are them, separated long ago. etc.. etc.. a truely benevolent agenda although some believers think they come to decieve, and of course a hard core skeptic couldnt debate the intent until after accepting the phenomena as real. but some hard core skeptics chime in anyway

i found this from an external SOURCE.

So, for 20 years, we have all been under the impression that these beings are Pleiadians who come from the Pleiades. However, in reality this is completely false. During the 251st contact on February 3, 1995, we were informed that these "Pleiadians" are really not Pleiadians but are in truth Plejaren. In their own language they call themselves by the identical name as their star cluster Plejaren, which is beyond the Pleiades by about 80 light years. The location of the Plejaren is in another space-time configuration which deviates from our space-time configuration by a fraction of a second.

interesting

[edit on 8/7/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would like to point out that the LHC is going online today what caught my attention was that the Actual collisions of particles are not taking place until mid October.....

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I'm curious Thumb.... do you believe that stuff?

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey GFL, can you guys arrive on the 15th instead of the 14th? I have a barmitsvah that I just can't miss. Hope you understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join