It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Another clue to exposing the BS in this claim, apperantly someone spent a bit of time constructing the whole thing and thought less about actually getting the word out. About the new age cultist movement I agree it is very sinister and I feel sorry for the weak minded people who fall for it, it's sad.
I mean, Bob Applewhite convinced a whole community of people that he gathered to castrate themselves and go on a suicidal journey to space via spirit travel to a alien ship hitching a ride on the Hale Bop commet. Did anyone learn anything from the mass ritual suicide? WTF?

Sounds like new age bologna to me. You guys don't wait up on me.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Can any one answer a question for me? Where are the Pleiadians from?

The Pleiades?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
wtf is it "appearing" over Alabama? if the aliens had any sense they'd staty away from the red sates.

wouldn't a state with a better state of mind be more apres paux, maybe somewhere in the 310 area code?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008....

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

www.youtube.com...

(^_*)~much love to you all

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

I bet you $1 Million that it doesn't happen.

And yes, I got the money. If you don't have that amount then you can put up all your possessions.

Do you believe in what you you have predicted?

Are you ready to play?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Hey,

Can you spare an extra £50,000?

I've got a paypal account. I don't believe this GFL crap; I'm just an electronic panhandler.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
reply to post by Jinni

Hey,

Can you spare an extra £50,000?

I've got a paypal account. I don't believe this GFL crap; I'm just an electronic panhandler.

-Euclid

I didn't make my money by giving it all away!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

i have just seen that so many people have come to the definate conclusion that the ship is going to fly over alabama. this is not necciserily the truth the message says "we give the name alabama" this could be anything, the name of the name of the ship perhaps. anything? and just to clear up another thing. blossom goodchild doesn't live in the united states. love light and laughter. look forward to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

He won't bet you, of course. He won't bet you a dime. He knows he's a flat out liar. If he even comes back after that day I'll tell him again.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

OK, let's haggle then.... I'll open up at 5,000 you start 40,000 and we close about 25,750.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

I think the only thing we'll be seeing is a lot of this though.

LOL I think that would make a GREAT avatar!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Posted in error - Please delete - Ta!

[edit on 7/8/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Math(s)ew
maybe this very bright object in the southern nightsky is not jupiter it's even visible before the sunset

I've looked at it for hours through my telescope - it is Jupiter.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

I think the only thing we'll be seeing is a lot of this though.

LOL I think that would make a GREAT avatar!

Ahaha, yes, my thoughts exactly.
Especially for some of those "Reptillian" believers, or moon-base junkies.
Ah well!
If aliens show up- I'll be bustin' out the tin foil and bubble wrap.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Hmm, i remember clearly reading almost exact the same message/channeling/statement/article last year. Almost EXACTLY THE SAME.
And indeed, nothing happend.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I got another fax from the GFL.... when they reschedule and get a new carburator on their mothership (it broke down some where near the HorseHead Nebula) they will have beer and hotdogs for everyone!!!!!! The only problem is it will be that generic beer, you know the one in a white can with the blue lettering that just says BEER; and they can't afford the XBOX's so we'll have to settle for playstation one.

Oh and another thing the hotdogs ...umm... will be made from some kinda tree-worm....

-Euclid

WTF is your problem dude? Geez,..

You are continuesly complaining and jerking about how ridiculous this is but still you keep coming back, posting ridiculess postings.

Just say you dont believe it, or even better, do not reply at all, and leave. All these people trying to be funny are really irritating. Especially if they do it more then once.

I dont believe it also, but you have not seen me trying to be a funny guy and you have not seen me being respectless or just plain rude. Act civil.

[edit on 7/8/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There was a twilight zone episode on this...they said they were here to "Serve Man" but they really wanted to eat us.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This bickering, off topic and uncivil posting stops now.

Please feel free to discuss the arrival or non-arrival of this event, but do so according the the Terms and Conditions or your post may be deleted.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
*cough*
did any one notice, www.blossomgoodchild.com

they are SELLING books and CD´s.
just for the record.

please close this down till october.

cheers

sty

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
my guess- nothing will happen except enthusiast gathering to see the "event" .. it is a bit like a repeater .. it all happened before

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join