It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: KKLOCO

The video is obviously AI generated beyond question, It is just a very poor rushed job.The question is why is it such a poor rushed job?

And because it was a bench, there was room for hubbie, but where was he when he should be supporting her all the way even if he just held her hand?

We just have to wait to see what their next move is. Either she will get treatment and recover or we will hear she has deteriorated and hasn't.

Time eh? it's a curse, either way.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It would be too difficult to AI another one in, but as you say time will tell. I fear she is in a coma or deceased,simply because they could have used the real thing instead of using old footage to generate an avatar. If there are shenanigans, the KIng is involved as he has stated that he is proud of his daughter in law, so he is going along with whatever is going on. But the general mood is that the public are not buying it. Except those with an investment.
She will not be at the easter service...listen to this garbage they are pulling the stops out. Seems botland has taken over the narrative.

edit on am320243America/Chicago331363124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

You are hallucinating , give the poor woman rest...she has cancer .

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Mate her hands and legs are on a loop I would believe it if it was believable. twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If it is from the you know what it will be the turbo kind.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   

She probably taked more boosters after the 1st dose .

Who knows if all royals soon drop dead...

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Its sloppy, if you asked Anne to get it done we wouldn't be here.

I wish I liked popcorn.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Do you think they would have taken the vaccine ? They surely would have known ?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Im sorry but like 95-98% of people die due to the chemo. The chemo might kill the cancer at the beginning, but it always comes back with avengance. Chemo isn’t a cure. Its a killer. Nuking your immune system, is a killer. Thats what chemo does.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

i've shown every claim they have made, to be, could and most likely is false in this thread and the other thread.

posted screen shots of bugs flying, and where to look for her shadow moving in the other one.

as for it being windy and over cast. weather can and often changes throughout the day. here yesterday it was windy and cloudy all day except for about a hour or so around 10 to 11:15 11:30 in the morning when the wind stopped and the sun came out and it was clear and windless, then the clouds gradually started rolling back in and the wind picked up and rained off and on the rest of the day.

addressing her sweater and arm / hand movement,

some people have clothes they have had forever, me i got several pairs of levi's that i can get into and some i can't that range from 10 to 25 years old. some people their size never hardly changes. like Kate who has always appeared to be about the same size as when she first came into public eye. it is not unbelievable that she might still have a favorite sweater she likes and still wears and still fits well.

as for hand and arm movement and gestures, they are a natural means some people, well most people use then when speaking, some more than others and repeatably. to point out a some that is natural and claim it's looping is just trying to keep some sh@@ stirred up and that their tinfoil hat is about three times to small.

edit on 24-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

I think it`s possible that they taken the jab , most people have no clue about what it is, that may be the case also in royal family.

May i remind also , that there was large criminal incident 2020 where elderly people were murdered . The royals were all quiet about it all these years, and still are.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I just think they would have protected their own? They would have known what the vaccine was about?

There’s been quite a few missing girls turning up dead in Sandringham

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

With today’s tech this can easily be AI. But this site is about looking at both sides so keep up investigating , always good to hear both sides.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Im sorry but like 95-98% of people die due to the chemo. The chemo might kill the cancer at the beginning, but it always comes back with avengance. Chemo isn’t a cure. Its a killer. Nuking your immune system, is a killer. Thats what chemo does.

Absolutely 100% agreed!

Cancer killed both of my parents and other relatives too numerous to count.

I've told both of my kids, if I get cancer - no chemo and no radiation.

Chemo is pure poison. And radiation does little but burn the patient making his last months even more miserable.

I'll go the palliative route and get high as a kite on high dose morphine and OxyContin and I'll laugh my way to the end.

edit on 3/24/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Good find , it’s the same bench and top worn.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thought you might like to hear this,

URGENT FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST SENT TO THE BBC IN RELATION TO BROADCAST OF PRINCESS CATHERINE ON FRIDAY NIGHT:

"Hello,

I am writing in relation to the broadcast from Kensington Palace on the evening of the 22nd of March.

It has been stated that the video of Princess Catherine was taken on Wednesday the 20th.

We have read the following article and note BBC Studios emphasis on 'responsibility and innovation' in relation to the use of AI:

newscaststudio.com...

We therefore have the following questions:

1- Was there any use of Artificial Intelligence in the aforementioned interview?

2- Was any of the footage or audio computer generated? By audio we mean the words spoken by Princess Catherine and/or the background noise.

3- Where was this filmed exactly? The setting appears to be a garden but was it done in a studio?

4- Was a green screen or other similar technology used?

5- Post filming was there any use of software for digital alterations?

As we are sure you will be aware there is a great deal of speculation going on and these matters should be answered as a matter of urgency.

Kind Regards,

David Clews
Lead Correspondent"

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Hahaha yeah ill do the same. But honestly. I think cancer can be cured. Over the years i’ve read so many things about cancers. From its caused by fungus, caused by bacteria, caused by parasites, caused by a metabolism malfunction.

I’ve heard nothing but good things in doing a water diet aka fasting for days on end. This causes the body to consume crap like cancer. Also starves the cancers. I’ve heard nothing but good things for vitamin d, vitamin C, baking soda, raised PH levels with leafy greens, good things for apricot seeds, good things for the main ingredient in vermox (fembendazole or menbendazole).

Too much knowledge in my noggin to roll over on cancer. Chemo and radiation can bite me. If I can’t kill the cancer, ill take the medical highs lol.
edit on 26/3/2024 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join