It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
just breaking,

The Princess of Wales, 42, shared her health news on Friday in a personal video message, which comes after Kensington Palace announced on Jan. 17 that Princess Kate had undergone a "planned abdominal surgery" the previous day. At the time, it was understood that the issue was non-cancerous, but post-operative tests "found cancer had been present." The type of cancer was not revealed. A Kensington Palace spokesperson says, "We will not be sharing any further private medical information. The Princess has a right to medical privacy, as we all do."

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer and Is Getting Chemo, Says It Has 'Taken Time' to Tell Her Kids

sad to hear and wish her and family the very best and at least the mystery is solved now

mods please move this to the correct forum, some reason it's not posting right.

edit on 22-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

So…. Not sacrificed by the Illuminati.

Wasn’t January the same month they announced King Charles Cancer?
edit on 22-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
She wasn't sacrificed by the illuminati, she's not dead,
AND the video tape of her is obviously her and not a double.
CASE CLOSED.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

AND the video tape of her is obviously her and not a double. CASE CLOSED.

you don't know that, they may have realized that the video didn't work and that's why she came foreword.today.
even in the shape she in her video today looks more like the kate that has been seen before than the woman in the farmers shop one with or without makeup.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sad to heear she has cancer . And chemo drugs....that is dangerous stuf to anyone .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dont get the weird obsession with the british royals here in the US, but always hate to hear someone got the big C.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

NY Times story posted on their website.

Princess Kate has Cancer

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sad to hear, and best wishes for a full recovery, of course.

But....

Am I mistaken, or did not the "official" Palace report, specifically, that Kate's surgery was not cancer-related?

Perhaps I have gotten lost in the PR "spin"?

Or somebody.....lied?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It’s Kate Windsor isn’t it?

I hope she recovers and try’s alternative treatments too.

I remember hearing we all have cancer but our immune system usually takes it out before it gets chance to spread. Don’t know how true that is, but it made me wonder. The body is an amazing healer if given the chance.

link   
Sad to hear and wishing her family all the best - seems like it was caught very early but chemo is rough.

May be wrong but IIRC Kensingron Palace released a statement saying it wasn't cancer related

EDIT Heres's the 'non cancer related' statement from the Palace but appears to have been released prior to the cancer diagnosis ater biopsy or similat wass examined.

Palace confirm Kate does not have cancer
edit on 22-3-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Am I mistaken, or did not the "official" Palace report, specifically, that Kate's surgery was not cancer-related?
?

What I got was that she had surgery and they said it wasn't cancerous, but then after testing found out that it was. She probably had a tumor that they thought was noncancer that turned out to be cancer.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

thanks for the link, but it a paywall.
i'll wait a few and see if MSN does a reprint and post in the OP also.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The cancer was noticed in tests taken when she was receiving her previous treatment.

Its not that unheard of, very lucky really.

Just wonder if all those people saying that she was dead/in coma/sacrificed to Baphomet will stop posting now?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It wasn't. The surgery was successful but as she just told us, the cancer was then discovered.

She has been concentrating on her recovery from surgery and is now well enough to undergo chemotherapy.

Imagine trying to explain all this to her young children?

She would like her privacy to be respected after all the harmful and frankly hysterical speculation.

Understandably?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Here:

BBC News - Princess of Wales says she is undergoing cancer treatment
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

But.... Am I mistaken, or did not the "official" Palace report, specifically, that Kate's surgery was not cancer-related?

didn't her that, but in the video which i have just posted in the OP what she says

I underwent major 0:23 abdominal surgery in London and at the 0:25 time it was thought that my condition 0:27 was 0:28 non-cancerous the surgery was successful 0:32 however test after the operation found 0:34 cancer had been 0:35 present my medical team therefore 0:38 advised that I should undergo a course 0:40 of preventative chemotherapy and I'm now in the early stages of that

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
just breaking,

The Princess of Wales, 42, shared her health news on Friday in a personal video message, which comes after Kensington Palace announced on Jan. 17 that Princess Kate had undergone a "planned abdominal surgery" the previous day. At the time, it was understood that the issue was non-cancerous, but post-operative tests "found cancer had been present." The type of cancer was not revealed. A Kensington Palace spokesperson says, "We will not be sharing any further private medical information. The Princess has a right to medical privacy, as we all do."

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer and Is Getting Chemo, Says It Has 'Taken Time' to Tell Her Kids

sad to hear and wish her and family the very best and at least the mystery is solved now

mods please move this to the correct forum, some reason it's not posting right.

I was so thankful to see she was ok. I was starting to believe something odd was up and I do like her, not so much Charles or many of the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

thanks,

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The cancer was noticed in tests taken when she was receiving her previous treatment.

Its not that unheard of, very lucky really.

Just wonder if all those people saying that she was dead/in coma/sacrificed to Baphomet will stop posting now?

This was a very lucky catch.
Wishing her a full recovery.
My father's cancer was found early while in the hospital for something else. He made a full recovery from it, as a result.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join