It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

But I want to know where her mole and dimples have gone and why her nose slants off,.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I don’t think the royals have played this one well. None of it makes sense and why wouldn’t she do it with her husband the future king be by her side ?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So far we have had three fake vids and photos of varying quality, they sacked their PR guy and now we have a fourth which is rapidly getting demolished, as being questionable. Rumors have been swirling and getting out of hand but each attempt seems to be stoking the fires. Something seems very wrong. Someone noticed that the wedding ring appeared and vanished.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Plus you’ve got the staff trying to access her files. William has never wore his wedding ring.
I did hear they were paying the PR guy well lol. Think Charles is missing Jimmy for that , he was always helpful with this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Another Royal cock up. the bench slats are not even the same size a rush job again.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I think they’re trying to get the public ready for some sad news. Charles didn’t look good either coming out to the place the other day. Could those predictions about Charles be coming true ?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Oh no, here we go again..... I checked the original footage and yes the bench slats are different on both sides of her!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Are there any other ways the video could be broken down To see if it’s AI?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Maybe, it wasn't windy?

I really give up on you folk.

No you don't. You keep returning and posting here.

Put your tin foil hat back on dear chap and join the party.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

I don’t think the royals have played this one well. None of it makes sense and why wouldn’t she do it with her husband the future king be by her side ?

Royalty or not, people can play intimate health issues however they wish in my book.

I’ve seen plenty of normal people lie about health things before.

The last thing I’d want while I’m dealing with something incredibly intimate and heavy is a bunch of people constantly bringing it up. I’m sure that’s quantified for someone already in the spotlight.

Sometimes people just want things on their terms, especially while they’re dealing with something out of their control.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’m afraid they made it this way with how it was dealt , they could have just kept quiet and kept themselves to themselves, however this so also a conspiracy site and the royals have been a good subject for years and years, so I’d say if you don’t like it, you don’t have to read it.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I think William killed her..in the study..with the candle stick! Succumbing to cancer will just be the cover story for her murder.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The day it was supposed to have been shot, there was 6knots of breeze and the sky overcast.
What are the chances a seven year old vid was used as the model, the background was pasted in to hide the house. This is getting strange.twitter.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331463124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Absolute #ing knobheads.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Absolute #ing knobheads.

That's no way to address the Royal Family.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Very unwelcome news to hear this about anyone and I mean anyone.

I myself am always looking for new conspiracies because all the
old ones aren't just theory anymore. But you have to give any theory
a week at least before going down that road and jumping on that train.
Glad I used that rule on this one. Bongino claims it as his own but he
has a radio show so that's cool.

I'll say a heartfelt prayer for Kate and leave the King to fate.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Another Royal cock up. the bench slats are not even the same size a rush job again.

its called perspective in relation to the camera, notice in the video how the bench arm on the left is closer to the the camera / edge of screen than the right.

all the same cars and they all look to be different to be a different size and the people to from right to left.

edit on 23-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

its called perspective in relation to the camera, notice in the video how the bench arm on the left is closer to the the camera / edge of screen than the right.

all the same cars and they all look to be different to be a different size and the people to from right to left.

Agreed. All the other claims are baseless. Maybe the trees aren’t moving, but the bugs are flying.

This video being AI is ridiculous.

I like a good conspiracy. However, we received our answer of her absence.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The video is obviously AI generated beyond question, It is just a very poor rushed job.The question is why is it such a poor rushed job?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: KKLOCO

The video is obviously AI generated beyond question, It is just a very poor rushed job.The question is why is it such a poor rushed job?

One can only go as far as why a video ( that can be processed) instead of a live
press conference? Because if it were AI I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join