It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This video contains the following ingredients: SORBITOL, GUM BASE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, GLYCERIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING, ASPARTAME, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, RED 40 LAKE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR) AND BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS). PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
reply to post by IvanZana
[mor
It's good to watch something that makes the world seem worth saving. Maybe humans do have a chance! Blessed be Matt. He's done a great thing!

You have to ask yourself, who or what made us think that we are not all the same, who makes us hate another? Media, government?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This one from an earlier thread is a tough one to watch. Love you dad.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those videos. They really hit a tender spot in me. I think seeing movies like these do a favor to anyone who watches them, whether they realize it or not.

I've been bothered for some time now by what can only be described by a slowly growing vacuum when it comes to love amongst people. Between technology, the media, governments and laws, and what feels like a policy of decreasing the intimate and personal nature of people, far too many people have become apathetic about the welfare of fellow human beings that they do not know. It's sickening, even painful, to hear someone talk about the Iranian people as though they are worthless and should be bombed as soon as possible. The same goes for hearing Christians hating Muslims, or whites seeing minorities as inferior, or any other form of division between people.

What happened to love? Why does it take a 4 minute video clip to remind us that there's more to our world than the bull^@#! we read online or hear about in the news every day?

For the past few months I have walked around at three local parks during my lunch breaks, and sometimes after work on my way home. Every time I look at wonders of the insects and the trees and the small animals and the rivers and peaceful people and Lake Michigan, all I can think of is how there are people in this world who would have it all destroyed in order to help themselves. How can we help them? Is it even possible? Have they become so far separated, so arrogant, and so egotistical compared to normal people like us that they can't comprehend the simple message of love and unity that these videos display?

Whew...sorry for that venting. The videos got my emotions going, along with some tears, and it had to come out.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi all...

the transformation team course is a real mind opener

maybe some of you would like to take it?
www.transformationteam.net...

take care

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I know what you are going through and I'm a bloke
My eyes leaked so much that I couldn't see the monitor
But I ran out of Kleenex and had to resort to a slice of pan loaf
Very soft and good soakage too!

It takes a strong and secure man to admit such things.

Here. I'll share my tissues with you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
To all the pesimistic souls who try to dog on this video...SORRY YOU DON"T GET IT!!!!! You got put the hate and arrogance aside for a minute and look out side your point of view. Ya know get e fresh persective. You all seemed so hateful. Believe me I got anger ozing outta me, I was a bouncer for 12 years. If you can't see th egood in that clip, then you to worried about what other people think of you. I'm a well grown man and it made me a lil damp around the eyelids.

If you put people with that positive energy one one side, of a line, and "you " negative people on the other. The postive people would be left, and "you negative" ingroanuses would have all killed yourselves off, out of spite & ignorance.

Get in touch with yourselves and the people around you. Do the world a favor and stop being such negative wankers.

thx!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
To all the pesimistic souls who try to dog on this video...SORRY YOU DON"T GET IT!!!!! You should try to put the hate and arrogance aside for a minute and look out side your point of view. Ya know get a fresh perspective. You all seemed so hateful. Believe me I got anger ozing outta me, I was a bouncer for 12 years. If you can't see the good in that clip, then you are more than likely to worried about what other people think of you. I'm a well grown man and it made me a lil damp around the eyelids.

If you put people with that positive energy on one side, of a line, and "you " negative people on the other. The postive people would be left, and "you" negative" ingroanuses would have all killed yourselves off, out of spite & ignorance.

Get in touch with yourselves and the people around you. Do the world a favor and stop being such negative wankers.

thx! - Me, Myself, & I

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Strange... wonderfully strange video. 10 Seconds into it, I started to cry like a baby... and felt absolutely positively refreshed afterwards.

The whole damn world is gearing up the arms-race, spewing hate, fear and mistrust, and this guy just travels around the world and produces 4 minutes of joy and happiness for everybody to see, hear, feel and join in.

I'd feel a whole lot better if more people did such positive stuff, especially politicians, generals and managers. I'm sure the world would be a much better place.

Thanks for posting this video, it really restored some hope for humanity in me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Great videos in this thread, very moving. If only we could see these types of things on a daily basis on TV or other mass media. A nice picture of the things that bind us together, rather than those things that drive us apart. And to the naysayers, I'm sure you can find something on the war channel that better suits your "divide and conquer" outlook on life. But in the long run, it never works out, as the people eventually revolt.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Great, now people all over the world think Americans dance like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast

Strange... wonderfully strange video. 10 Seconds into it, I started to cry like a baby... and felt absolutely positively refreshed afterwards.

I'd feel a whole lot better if more people did such positive stuff, especially politicians, generals and managers. I'm sure the world would be a much better place.

Your feeling are shared by millions. We are not alone. One day we we will dance and laugh in the streets We will take our masks off and reveal to one an other our true identity.

Thanks for posting this video, it really restored some hope for humanity in me.
You are very welcome. Thank you for your contribution.

Which video? Did it feel like a release of a 'spiritual' nature or something?
How would you eplain how these videos make you feel. Personally I have a hard time with this one www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well the mystery surrounding matt eludes me, but hope he finally got to shake out those gecarcoidea natalis from his pants on christmas-(or was it easter?) island. Or maybe he shouldn't have inhaled out in those dutch tulip fields? Heard from my grandson that the nether-lands(worlds?) can be mind boggling.

Hate to be the sour grape in people's box of chocolates, but like i tell my granddaughters... Life's like a box of chocolates... Don't open it! It might be a bomb or anthrax or something you don't know that might kill you
(like the news people say on the ol' trusty tube)

HUGS ARE DRUGS people.... and a vast majority seem to be addicted!
It's a growing threat to national security. I've seen it happen in the sixties. The true soft invasion! I'm going straight out to get me a bunker before another hugging [#*$%ing] war starts!!

Semper Lo-Fi

-Ms. Tea (old lady, who thinks she's still hip, despite having broken it, and generally speaking, is just an old bag at times,or so i've been told

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
cheers all, keep that positivity perpetuating. you can affect positive change in the world. through all your research, don't forget to pay your dues by taking action.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by lagos]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It was the first video, the dancing guy.
It was like a heavy load was lifted from my chest, I suddenly felt like breathing was easier.

I'm not sure it can be described as a spiritual event, more like psychological one. A lot of tension (especially in the context of current world events) was released. I don't know how to describe it more accurately than that.

How would you eplain how these videos make you feel. Personally I have a hard time with this one www.youtube.com...

When I click on the link in your response I get a "The URL contained a malformed video ID." error but the url looks OK... dunno whats wrong.

Interestingly enough, all the other videos in this thread didn't trigger such an emotional response in me, not even nearly, although I like them too.
Besides, it was the first time in over 5 years that I had tears in my eyes. Last time I cried was at the burial of my grandfather in '02, so, no, I don't cry that easily.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Very nice video, really has some happiness in store while watching it.

The hugs was nice as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, all the other videos in this thread didn't trigger such an emotional response in me, not even nearly, although I like them too.

Perhaps it was the music that triggered the response?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It was the first video, the dancing guy.
It was like a heavy load was lifted from my chest, I suddenly felt like breathing was easier.

Besides, it was the first time in over 5 years that I had tears in my eyes. Last time I cried was at the burial of my grandfather in '02, so, no, I don't cry that easily.

Because of your response and how you felt about it, you made this thread all worth it. Even if you were the only viewer

Here is the link to the video you said didnt work. I repaired the link above. Here it is again. www.youtube.com...

Seeing love displayed, acts of kindness, and moments of spiritual sobreity seems to release a blockage of feelings. I believe that blockage is what is hurting humanity.

p.s Cry and dance everyone. One might lead to another. Ah the release....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is the Brimful Asher remix of the Matt Harding Dance video

Not as effective as the original but hope it puts a smile on your face.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join