It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Responder States CD Countdown before WTC 7 Collapsed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Also anyone with any knowledge of emergency incident management would know that the the only reason the fire commander called Silverstein was to tell him they could not save the building not to ask about what to do with the firemen.

So they called him to ask his permission to send in people with explosives and thermite cutters to demolish the building, even though that has never been done ever?

Which sounds more logical?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So they called him to ask his permission to send in people with explosives and thermite cutters to demolish the building, even though that has never been done ever?

No, they called Silverstein to let him know they could not save the buidling.

As anyone with basic knowledge and common sense would know Silverstein had NO AUTHORITY over anything going on with the firemen or the building.

The Fire Commander had complete authority over all firemen, police, first responders and demo crews.

The fire commander decided to PULL the building not Silverstein.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The fire commander decided to do something that has never been done before ever? To send men into a burning building, with charges or explosives or thermite cutters, even though earlier you were saying it was too dangerous inside for those very same men?

And they did it correctly, with no prior practice or training, then kept it secret from everyone (for reasons only you know)?

Thats one wild and crazy theory!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The fire commander decided to do something that has never been done before ever?

Thats your OPINION. You have no evidence that it has never been done before.

But i have evidence that is has been done before but you will not accept it becasue you, like all beleivers are afraid of the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thats your OPINION. You have no evidence that it has never been done before.

But i have evidence that is has been done before ...

Actually you do not. Im not sure why you feel you have to lie about evidence. It hasnt been done before. Not opinion, its a FACT.

I challenge you to prove me wrong then, ULTIMA1. Show us your evidence that firemen or demo teams have gone into burning 20+ story buildings, set charges or used thermite cutters, in irder to bring it down.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Actually you do not. Im not sure why you feel you have to lie about evidence. It hasnt been done before. Not opinion, its a FACT.

Then post evidence that it has never been done before or it will show that you are the lier.

You want me to post evidence now i am challenging you to post evidence, if you do not it will show everyone on here who the true lier is.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hahaha! I knew you would turn it around. I caught you in a lie, and now you have to try and turn it around on me.

You have no evidence that burning 20+ story buildings have ever been brought down before using charges or thermite cutters. You have been caught in a lie. It proves your theory wrong, and now are so afraid of being caught in a lie, you have to try and turn things around.

Thank you for showing us that I was correct. It never has been done before. There is no evidence of it ever being done before.

Or....you can be mature about this and prove me wrong. C;mon, ULTIMA1, I dare you, I double dog dare you. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here is information on a demo crew working in a buidling while the fire is still going on.

bangorinfo.com...

Demolition crews are working to bring the 4 1/2-story building down while hundreds of people watch. With the fire continuing inside at daybreak, fire officials determined that the building could not be saved and that if they allowed it to stand, it might collapse onto surrounding buildings and streets.

Will be posting more information on other buidlings that have been demoed while on fire.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hahaha! I knew you would turn it around.

I am still waiting for you to post evidence. Or admit you are the liar.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Here is information on a demo crew working in a buidling while the fire is still going on.

bangorinfo.com...

Demolition crews are working to bring the 4 1/2-story building down while hundreds of people watch. With the fire continuing inside at daybreak, fire officials determined that the building could not be saved and that if they allowed it to stand, it might collapse onto surrounding buildings and streets.

Will be posting more information on other buidlings that have been demoed while on fire.

I noticed you failed to mention the demolition was done WITH A CRANE, OUTSIDE:

A 100-foot-tall crane positioned behind the building has been smashing the south and east walls since about 5:30 p.m. The smoke is still thick and burning embers are escaping into the frigid air.

They didnt send me in with thermite cutters or charges. Where were the cranes/wercking balls for WTC7 then?

Further proof that it has never been done.

Thank you!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by gavron]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I noticed yo failed to mention the demolition was done WITH A CRANE,

But the demo workers were there in and around the buidling gathering scrap and cleaning up as the building burned.

I notice you still failed to post any evidence. I am doing more research and gathering more information as we speak, i hope you are to if you do not want to be proven a liar.

Oh and yes there were cranes usded to PULL building 6 and the other buildings at the WTC.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

But the demo workers were there in and around the buidling gathering scrap and cleaning up as the building burned.

gathering scrap and cleaning up. Thats a far cry from using thermite cutters and planting charges for a controlled demolition.

Unless you are stating that there were wrecking balls userd to bring down WTC7, your post is just silly.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Unless you are stating that there were wrecking balls userd to bring down WTC7, your post is just silly.

I guess you are going to porve me right, that you are the liar since you keep avoiding posting evidence to back your claim?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I guess you are going to porve me right, that you are the liar since you keep avoiding posting evidence to back your claim?

Actually, your posts are posting all the evidence I need. You keep failing to post evidence that fire depts or demo teams have gone into a burning 20+ story building, and used thermite cutters or charges to bring it down in a controlled manner.

Thank you for proving my point. Your posts prove my side better than any evidence I can provide.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Typical CT'er.

He wants proof of a negative - that something didn't happen.

Clean out yer headgear, FNG....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Actually, your posts are posting all the evidence I need. .

Well thats where you are wrong. I have posted the statments from the fire chiefs, which you cannot debate.

I have posted and will keep posting information on buidlings that have been demoed by fire chiefs.

So again Why do you keep avioding posting evidnece, are you really that afraid of the truth?

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
He wants proof of a negative - that something didn't happen.

Are you for real? More prove of how immature believers are that they have to try anything to avoid posting evidence.

If beleivers like you had any basic intelligence or common sense you should be able to find evindece that no buidlings had been demoed before, but to bad i am finding and psoting evidence that buidlings have been demoed by fire chiefs before.

Believers keep asking for evidence but can never post any evidence to support thier claims or the official story.

Thanks for keep proving my right about beleivers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You haven't posted anything that backs your statement that a fire dept will set explosives to demo a building while it's on fire. The closest that I could find is the great San Francisco earthquake when the fire dept set dynamite and blew up entire city blocks in an effort to stop the fires. But no where will you find an instance that fire depts have set demo charges to drop a building while it was on fire.

And you never will.

All the false bluster won't change that fact. If anything, it shows how desperate you are to save face. Too late for that, I'm afraid. Everyone sees that you have nothing, and never did.

And yes, asking for proof that something doesn't exist or didn't happen is called trying to prove a negative. If you're not mature enough to admit your logical fallacy now that I've pointed it out to you..... well, then that's about par for a troofer.

Why can't you be more mature and admit that you have nothing, and that exactly like your statement that the F-4 is mostly steel, your statement that fire depts will enter burning buildings to set demo charged is rubbish....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

And you never will.

Point out his logical fallacy then commit one, then resort to name calling? Yeah thats par for the course.

Youre like Cool Hand Luke man, comin at me with a hand full of nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I guess you don't see the logical fallacy either. Let me 'splain it to you then.

Ultima is asking for proof that something didn't happen. That's asking for proof of a negative, an impossibility.

I, however, am saying that HIS claim is not believeable. He can prove me wrong by giving examples of that happening. That's proving a positive, which is VERY possible.

But like I, among others, have said, he's making it up, and so is seeking to turn the tables, which won't work. Of course, in the delusional world of the CT'er, this is a "victory".

He made the claim. He needs to back it up. He can't, and he never will be able to.

There are other issues too. He says that the FDNY pulled the building, 2nd post of this page. Therefore, he is in fact saying that he agrees with the FDNY was of the opinion that 7 would fall as a result of the fires and damage. So they then set charges and took it down.

So here's the dilemma he's painted himself into - if things are as he says - the FDNY pulled the building, and is within their normal scope of duties, why in the world don't they just say so?

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Seymour Butz]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join