It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Responder States CD Countdown before WTC 7 Collapsed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Did you read the letter I posted above from Chief Nigro?

Did you read the post where I showed you where you got your source from. A small town in Iowa does not represent one of the largest cities in the world. With some of the tallest buildings in the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
He was talking about creating a collapse zone. Do you understand that this collapse zone pulled firefighters back from their search and rescue efforts?

And the firemen were pulled back BEFORE the call was made to Silverstein according to Chief Nigro's statement.

He stated he pulled the firemen out BEFORE talking to anyone (that includes Silverstein)

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did you read the post where I showed you where you got your source from. A small town in Iowa does not represent one of the largest cities in the world. With some of the tallest buildings in the world.

How many documents do i have to post before you will be adult enough to admot that a fure chief has the authority to demo a buidling?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Post a document from New York City that states that. Not some little suburban town with dirt roads.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Post a document from New York City that states that. Not some little suburban town with dirt roads.

If i do are you going to be adult enough to accept it or still ignore it like all other evidence that does not go along with what you believe?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

READ IT AGAIN.

Chief Nigro never called Silverstein.

End of story.

Silverstein does not state what time he took the call nor does he state who he talked to.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Chief Nigro never called Silverstein.

End of story.

Silverstein does not state what time he took the call nor does he state who he talked to.

1. Who was the fire commander at the time of the call?

2. But we have Chief Nigro's statement that he pulled the firemen before talking to anyone. (that means the firemen were out of the buidling before the call was made)

Unless you can up with evidence that the firemen were still in the building when the call was made you will have to admit that the firemen were out of the buidling when the call was made.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Let me show it to you again:

Silverstein said he received a call from the fire commander. He did NOT say WHO. There were several commanders at the WTC.

What we do know is that it was NOT Nigro. Nigro clearly states this in his letter.

Unless Silverstein releases a statement stating who he talked to and what time. There is not much to go on.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Silverstein said he received a call from the fire commander. He did NOT say WHO. There were several commanders at the WTC.

The only reason for the fire commander to call was to tell him they could not save the buidling not to talk aboit what to do with the firemen. Silverstein had no authority to suggest what to do with the firemen.

But the point still remains do you have evidnece that the firemen were still in the building when the call was made? If not then you have to admit that the firemen were out of the building when that call was made so they could not have been talking about pulling the firemen.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

But the point still remains do you have evidnece that the firemen were still in the building when the call was made?

I believe so:

On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement on this issue:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1.

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

usinfo.state.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed.

That statement contridicts Chief Nigros statement? Also didn't Chief Nigro say in his statement that he was the ranking fire officer ?

Which would make him the fire commander.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Not really, Chief Nigro contradicts this statement. (semantics)

See, we are missing information as I posted a few times. We do not know who Silverstein contacted. From the letter I posted above we can assume that the call was prior to 2PM. That was about what time Nigro created the collapse zone.

We do know that Silverstein did not talk to Nigro.

Who did Silverstein talk to? Going to have to ask him.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

We do know that Silverstein did not talk to Nigro.

Didn't Chief Nigro say in his statement that he was the ranking fire officer ? Which would make him the fire commander.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Are you trying to state that a fire chief would leave his men in a burning, unsafe buidling before Silverstein said it was ok to pull them out?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is silly....I have read this thread and the obvious disinfo agents are still swirling around this issue. Some disinfo agents even allege that the countdown was a head count of firemen being removed!!! Insane. The process was done at LEAST 90 minutes and up to three hours before the final countdown was made and the building blown.

It is so obvious to anyone not in cahoots with the official story symps, for one reason or another that Bldg. 7 was brought down by professional demolition in the more or less standard manner.Some posters here have even said that ' all three ' buildings were brought down in the same manner....but this is not correct.

Bldg. 7 was brought down totally differently than the Towers and the other WTC buildings; 7 was blown after a part of the plan failed...namely Flight 93, and they had to brazenly destroy the building as a major element of the plan no matter how obvious it was....they always have the media and intel guys to clean it up..

There are video's of the countdown at Bldg. 7 and the tremendous initial boooooms of the prep charges before it came down...and the radios were crackling with the warnings.....but no one should have guessed that it would have come down with the level of fires small and the damage light....that Bldg. was super strong and super overengineered because of the electrical substation below it....NO WAY it could fall straight down under any conditions EXCEPT a demo.

The only people who are left to vociferously defend the official lie are those with some agenda...either paid or out of some twisted desire to refute plain truth and the facts....God only knows what psychological anomaly could account for an otherwise reasonable person to ignore massive proofs and odds beyond the stars...and keep on belieivng the lie..amazing.

But there are here at ATS no doubt paid men and women who simply work to obfuscate and sway the beginners so they never take root and dig in to the real facts. The entire WTC event was planned at the highest levels and pulled off using the ultimate technology....the war games went live and there is no one who has any sense that cannot see that. The war games are the key: Funny how the naysayers never want to talk about the Norman Mineta testimony, huh? They slip and slide but never want to answer this question: What was the ORDER that the young officer questioned Cheney about? They won't touch that with a ten foot pole, and no wonder.

What the beginner in this area should realize is that there are MANY questions just like that one that the official story drones NEVER Nwant to talk about, because the ONLY excuses they can come up with are so farfetched and so ridiculous that even they have a hard time trying to convince anyone with a modicum of smarts..thats how you tell a phony: They avoid the hard questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Keeping score to show you have failed to post any facts and evidence to support your claims while i have posted facts and evidnece to support my claims.

My claims?

Almost every single post I have put on this thread has been asking you to show evidence that a burning building has been brought down before, but a fire dept or demo team. You have failed miserably at providing ANY evidence to back you silly claim.

My claims? All I claim is that you cannot provide evidence. And thank you for proving my claim 100% correct.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
This is silly....I have read this thread and the obvious disinfo agents are still swirling around this issue. Some disinfo agents even allege that the countdown was a head count of firemen being removed!!! Insane. The process was done at LEAST 90 minutes and up to three hours before the final countdown was made and the building blown.

In this thread someone stated that? A head count? No, you see the countdown never existed. Mr. McPadden has some serious issues. HE has been called out on many of them and now refuses to answer questions.

Bldg. 7 was brought down totally differently than the Towers and the other WTC buildings; 7 was blown after a part of the plan failed...namely Flight 93, and they had to brazenly destroy the building as a major element of the plan no matter how obvious it was....they always have the media and intel guys to clean it up..

Well at least you realize flight 93 existed.

Now, you have to explain how demo experts climbed into a burning building with explosives and wires...and wired it for demo.

1. without being seen

2. in a couple hours. (it would have taken weeks)

3. without blowing themselves up.

There are video's of the countdown at Bldg. 7 and the tremendous initial boooooms of the prep charges before it came down...and the radios were crackling with the warnings..............

Post the video of the countdown and the "prep charges".

thanks.

God only knows what psychological anomaly could account for an otherwise reasonable person to ignore massive proofs and odds beyond the stars...and keep on belieivng the lie..amazing.

OMG... ah.. forget it. I'll leave that alone.

But there are here at ATS no doubt paid men and women who simply work to obfuscate and sway the beginners so they never take root and dig in to the real facts.

the pay sucks

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Didn't Chief Nigro say in his statement that he was the ranking fire officer ? Which would make him the fire commander.

Yes. But there were other Commanders at the WTC. All we can do Ultima is speculate at this point.

1. Was it another commander?
2. Was Silverstein lying?
3. Did Nigro forget speaking with him?

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Are you trying to state that a fire chief would leave his men in a burning, unsafe buidling before Silverstein said it was ok to pull them out?

Dude, get your head out of your back side for a minute will you? Stop that crap. I never implied any such thing and you know it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Dude, get your head out of your back side for a minute will you? Stop that crap. I never implied any such thing and you know it.

So then you would have to admit the firemen were out of the buidling BEFORE the call was made.

No fire chief is going to wait on someone else (who has no authority over anything) to tell him to pull his firemen out.

Besides between the statements of Chief Nigro and Chief Hayden both state the firemen were out of the building well before the collapse.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

So then you would have to admit the firemen were out of the buidling BEFORE the call was made.

I believe he answered you question on this post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fireman were still in the building when the call from one of the fire commanders was made.

Besides, wouldnt firemen or demo teams still need to be in the building if they were going to "pull it down", like you keep claiming. Even though that had never been done before, ever?

Too risky to have fireman in there, but ok to send men in with explosives or thermite cutters to further weaken the burning structure? Do you honestly believe that makes sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Fireman were still in the building when the call from one of the fire commanders was made.

But then that would mean that both Chief Nigro and Chief Hayden were lying when they stated the firmen were out of the building before the call. Is there any evidence that shows that both these fire chiefs lied?

Also anyone with any knowledge of emergency incident management would know that the the only reason the fire commander called Silverstein was to tell him they could not save the building not to ask about what to do with the firemen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join