It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ERROR:403;

[edit on 8-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
France will absolutely NOT join Israel in a war - no way.

The United States is a military government lead by religious zealots with a commander in chief, one man, in charge of the army - the only other nation on this planet that is a military, religious dictatorship is Pakistan - well done.

You view of of yourself is no different to every other person, nationalism and parochialism are not a unique trait - however you feel about your country is how everyone feels about there country. What matters is how it behaves and is seen on the world stage - and America - I am profoundly sorry to say - is an absolute disgrace.

America, Americans, are without a single doubt the most self deluded, myopic, solipsist, nation on earth - completely without clue - There are those amongst you who tend to form some opinion - who are able to formulate a modicum of intellect beyond the flag waving hysteria of self adulation - but on the whole this is rare.

It is one of the most well understood and completely accepted FACTS of this planet that America is totally lost in its own self obsessed delusions and as a consequence is destined to slide back into mediocrity - already has.

The role of Americans today is to stop their government, to return to a great country which inspires the rest of the world rather than one which is currently viewed with absolute abhorrence by almost every one....some of the comments on this thread are so far out of the ball park of reality it is startling.

If a war starts between Iran and the U.S. you can kiss your arses good bye - and the fact that you are unable to accept this as a possibility, as a reality, is why you need to wake the hell up -

No idea.

LOL pretty funny, kiss our asses goodbye.. what will they do take their statue back?

why do you people think, that your countries aren't all a part of this? That your not as led by the media as we are? Lol, Lol, Lol,

so after the invasion... maybe it's just how they play it lol, Russia China and France all side against the Us in the vote... we ar told to stand down or be anhilated... the Us goes home sanctioned out the ass humiliated... Obama gets in, Americ a Lol walks "a new road"

and then the UN peace keepers go stabalize "the devestated region" lol...

The who? the.... UN France, Russia and China lol... and then what? LOL who has the OIl... the UN... who do you think the Leaders of the NWO are you silly goose?

It's all scripted, it's all a big game... our leaders hang out, our oil barons and bankers are pals... you hate the Us because your told to, your leaders lead you..to put up the front... we are just bad cop, the military arm, we want to lower our military, the oil isn't for us, we got tons of ways to make oil if gas breaches 5.00 5.50 in the US

China needs it, Europe needs it more tha we do...India needs it...

Get real... Yeah France won't support us lol, but they will sure send in those peace keepers like heroes when ":the world" makes us stand down lol...

don't you peple get it... it's all a set up, you all financed us through the whole thing particularly China... it's almost over, once the oil is controled by the US or the UN peace keepers...

Lol hello wearing their Blue Turbans in the Middle East...

It' scripted, your not smarter than us... you fell for it to... go spend some Euros lol, keep the money in the NWO family guys, we will be selling all the bio deisel in the world in couple of years getting filthy rich after our "defeat"

Muhahahahahahaha

I'm being silly seriously...these guys are... impossible, Bush is a puppet, it's all a game and your the pawns... "I hate America" lol, even if your in Iran... why hate us? Hate Everybody because one way or another you will be occupied, be part of the globe or die, the multinationals rule all the industrialized nations... you people in Europe go back and forth every decade with which nation you ahte the most...lol Hate Russia, no Hate the Us...lol, they play the European citizen as bad as they do us... you fall for it through 2 world wars, the cold war and now... Americans suck... What happened to Russia sucks lol... you hatwho ever your media tells you too lol...

Ha! we thought we were heros after WW2too... it's cool, it's your turn to play the hero...you guys earned it... go kick us out of Iran stand up to the Evil USa make us leave and get those UN troops to protect and rebuild... uhm wait, aren't we on the security council too...oh yeah huh? Funny how that works out that way isn't it?

Don't hate us hate Monsanto, hate the bilderbergs hate the corporations world wide because they run the whole damn theater this show is playing in not us, we were just paid to play our role.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

what projects were those? fascinating story, this exact event has happened to me as well!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Your post is what I would expect to read from the mind of a gutless, bully, nationalistic, racist, flaming asshole who feels safe issuing that sort of post from his/her computer keyboard. Is that what you are?

Your post demonstrates that you possess a defectively wired mind of little more than robotic putty. Garbage in / nothing out but idiocy and drivel.

You know nothing of Iran. Every Iranian I've known, and there are many, are beautiful, intelligent, educated, caring, and humane people. Despite your mindless acceptance of every slanderous statement made against all Iranians and their governmental leaders, I doubt that you could hold a candle to the lowest of the low over there. Or maybe you'd fit right in.

There's too much of this kind of mindless spewing of filthy hatred on ATS lately. Your expressions are beyond anything acceptable in a civilized world and ought to be censured, as I'm sure this one may be.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by mind is the universe

A load of what? Iran could be taken out, let me say it again, in a couple of minutes, piece of western piss. You sound like one of those defenders of Saddam. Iran will be taken out. It is a third world joke that has the benefit of oil billions, it does not play game so Iran will be Iraqified. You just do not piss off the UK, Israel and the USA at the same time and expect to get away with it. Ask Stalin or Hitler................... Ourmaninadinnerjacket and his lot will be Iraqified.

I vote this guy for president. Can't be much worse than the last one eh?

Only kidding... I think this member should at least finish primary school before stepping into the very complicated field of politics. I bet this guy doesn't even know the geographical differences between Iran and Iraq.

Oh, and i'm from the Uk, I tolerate america (barely) and do not support Israel in the slightest bit, so please stop pigeon holing everybody into the same group.

Please kindly explain how Iran would be taken out in minutes.... I could do with a laugh.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

oh believe me i understand very well how nuclear reactions work since i majored in it 15 years ago

please check for the W66 , W70 and W79 waepons (US deployed) - which btw were disarmed completely , as per SALT 2 in 2003.

history 101

what was the size of the device used against hiroshima? answer officially it was 15KT , recent diagnosis report it was closer to 12 than 15

one of your `small` tactical (i must say i love that word since it means nothing when discussing nuclear weapons) class explosions.

the circle of destruction extened to just over 2 miles in diameter - thats 90% of buidlings destroyed or damaged beyond repair

now the important detail for this , is the force of pressure = 5 PSI

5psi is a benchmark figure ; at this point urban structures will be destroyed (as confirmed in the Annie shot , from operation Upshot-Knothole , nevada 1953)

the area for prompt radiation effects is actuall slightly less than the blast area - conversly with an enhanced radiation weapon , the netron flux extends 25% greater area (local magnetic conditions not withstanding) beyond the outer limit of the lethel circle - which is actually still within the blast area ; thus to recieve a lethel dose an unshieled person would be killed by the blast and heat effects before death by radiation.

so , why use Enhanced radiation weapons?

simple answer is Armoured vehicles - these are capable of surviving even a short distance away from the direct heat and blast effects , so would be used to kill teh crew , and if the vehicle was not `washed down` and was re crewed quickly , they too would be poisoned.

but it is a common mistake to believe any neutron weapon would leave buildings intact.

btw - as an aside , the Abrams MBT is the most dangerous tank to be a crew of, if the netron bomb was used;

why? the DU in the armour when excited by the neutron flux becomes fissile in a `fizz`

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
reply to post by jkrog08

Do also agree that the hate going the other way should be banned too then? The ones that say that the entire ME should be turned into a glass parking lot?

I hate their actions, but I do not hate the people.

"get them over there, before they get us over here". Please tell me you are smarter than that. You do seem like it from your posts, don't let me down.

Well, that thing was a mouthful.

1) The problem with your argument here is that you suppose that our American 'ideals' would blindly concur with the need for banndedge OR glass parking lots. It has been noted ad infinitum, how the 'ideals' of insurgents are consistently anti-american. We don't behead people in America for being individuals... or insurgents, even.

2) How, exactly, would you proclaim it possible to logically hate a particular government action, and not despise its people for 'supporting' it. Again, you presume to behold the status of American freedoms, yet you deny the power of of their potency.

3) Lastly, you have implied that the US Government has somehow prescribed a war based on ideological (sadistic?! --> haha) reasoning. The schism of thought is pinned on the terrorists... those that have never learnt to value the growth of others. That is the actual belief in a willfully true and open society..

- Don't be jealous of the right of might, as Chris Rock says..
maybe there were realizations in the past that created this future.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Mister Dubious............... you may be the spanner in the works, you may not be the man I would request (on side) if I were in the trench. Iran is the main pillar within the Axis of Evil. If you want to to be their friend go and join them. Who do you support? Are you our weakest link?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hey mr Lizard I'm from the UK too. I look at you as a spanner in the works. The US and the UK have been hand in hand for a hundred years, we are brothers we are best friends, we are good for each other. We gave birth to our son, gave him a good history, a good politics and a good understanding of law, our son carries on what we gave to the world and he has grown, he is the big baby, the big super power in the world today and he looks after his dad. God bless the USA from an Englishman..........

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow i just found this forum I am kind of hesitant to post but do to all the US bashing, but oh well here goes. Iran has openly stated they want to wipe Israel off the map, anyone that values human life would be a fool to let them have the weapon capabilities to do that. A war against them is inevitable and necessary with there refusal to not stop production nuclear facilities.

To the guy that said France would not support action against them and that GWB is a religious fanatic you are sorely mistaken, France and Israel both agreed that Iran presented the greatest current danger with its contested nuclear program. Comparing someone that is a christian to these religious fanatics that would blow you up or cut your head off to force there religion up on you is ludicrous.

These current war exercises by Iran are just another example of there total disregard for world stability and an attempt to raise oil prices further. You should be happy that there is a country that is willing to stand up to these fanatics who would have you believe that the genocide of Jews in WW2 never happened.

Point being the current leaders of the Iran government are fanatics and the fact that people need to question and worry about what they would do with nuclear technology should explain something to you. Would you have Israel wait until they are wiped out to react to a country that has been laying out threats against them for the last 20 years? They have a right to preemptively act to save there population and i would be embarrassed if my country the US did not help.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by dubiousone

Mister Dubious............... you may be the spanner in the works, you may not be the man I would request (on side) if I were in the trench. Iran is the main pillar within the Axis of Evil. If you want to to be their friend go and join them. Who do you support? Are you our weakest link?

DON'T you dare start that evil crap! Bush does that as well "those" over there are evil bull. Pointing the finger's over "there" we are good and they are evil.

your debunked!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the hate you spew is incredible i'm sure you would not say that to any real american man. but your nice and safe thanks to all of OUR efforts in WW2 if it was not for us you would be speaking german

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
America are putting all the ingredients for war The war was planned already, there are taking step by step approach to make a full blown war. Provoking Iran is what they have doing since 2007. They want Iran to react,

SAD that the people of america dont see it.. sigh.

I hope karma is going to get the wealtly powerful men behind the madness

Brother, we see it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

Good to hear, spread it please. Fox news is spreading crap again

But you get what I'm saying. Now all we have to do is awaken the other 299,990,998 people that live in the USA.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

erm , sorry but your totally wrong

a tactical nuke is one used in germany.

by Harlequin]

Have you lost your mind? A nuclear weapon was never used in Germany. A tactical nuclear weapon is anything but a large Megaton type weapon from an ICBM or a large bomber.

I am going to laugh at most of you America haters when Iran gets beat into the sand so bad that they can not function as a nation anymore. China and Russia together may have a small chance at winning a war against us and you think Iran is going hurt us?
Mighty Persia will be no more ever again should they even get lucky and I mean lucky to sink one of our ships.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Its Funny how most Americans think they are "untouchable".
why would Iran, China, Pakistan or any other Nation strike the Us to cause damage when Damage is being caused Internally??

Fact: The US is quickly becoming the stupidest nation on Earth.

The US only wants to invade Iran because of Oil. its the same reason they invaded Iraq. operation "Freedom" is nothing more than a name for what the US is doing and that is making it into a police state.

Sincerely; Neighbours from the North

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Harlequin

erm , sorry but your totally wrong

a tactical nuke is one used in germany.

by Harlequin]

Have you lost your mind? A nuclear weapon was never used in Germany. A tactical nuclear weapon is anything but a large Megaton type weapon from an ICBM or a large bomber.

I am going to laugh at most of you America haters when Iran gets beat into the sand so bad that they can not function as a nation anymore. China and Russia together may have a small chance at winning a war against us and you think Iran is going hurt us?
Mighty Persia will be no more ever again should they even get lucky and I mean lucky to sink one of our ships.

What age are you 6?
go back and play with your army toys ffs.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
Its Funny how most Americans think they are "untouchable".
why would Iran, China, Pakistan or any other Nation strike the Us to cause damage when Damage is being caused Internally??

Fact: The US is quickly becoming the stupidest nation on Earth.

The US only wants to invade Iran because of Oil. its the same reason they invaded Iraq. operation "Freedom" is nothing more than a name for what the US is doing and that is making it into a police state.

Sincerely; Neighbours from the North

Fact: The US is NOT the stupidest nation, not even close.

We may have some stupid people in government but they do not represent the majority of Americans. I realize it may look this way to foreigners but most everyone I talk to thinks that Bush and his cronies are retarded. Dont judge the whole of America by the way our president conducts affairs. I hate the road the US is travelling down and you are dead on when you say we are turning into a police state and it is all in the name of this made up "terror" BS. 9/11 was most likely staged so Bush could do just that, have a police state and advance the one world agenda. Im not giving up though, people will not go down without a fight!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Why the hell should Iran be take out? They have done nothing wrong. Pissed off the UK, are you totally out of your mind?

If you were in charge of a country that had other countries around you with nukes, wouldnt you want some?

If the US and Israel start an unprovoked war with Iran then they deserve everything that will come their way. Its on their heads. (I dont mean the normal american/israeli public, just the politicians).

If it happens, then the whole of the American/Israeli Government should be brought before a War Crimes Commission for acts of Aggression and crimes against humanity and they should 'swing' for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No no no don't get me wrong, i meant to say your Government is made up of stupid people, just look at ours.

Harper is bush's puppet so we are going down that road too. i am calling most americans stupid for not realizing the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join