It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I find it funny how you consistently state that it wouldn't take much to cripple the USA. You should know by now that they don't really care, because by the time it has gotten to that point the entire world would be crippled if you get my drift.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
..er?

Theres nothing wrong with my personal life.. well, nothing worth speaking about.

What I'm saying is, I don't give two hoots what America does to Iran, or whatever. I'm not being ignorant either, its just that I've got things sussed to a point where I'm not really dependant on anything or anyone, so its irrelevant to me what they do

I don't care. I'll go sit in the woods later and ponder it some more, I can think better when theres no people around.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad said there will be no war with the US/Israel last night.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the US are forming an alliance as with the Iraq debacle, (I.e. the so-called 'coalition of the willing')? Or is it just the US and Israel? (''just'' - not undermining the strength there btw).

China and Russia have a strong vested interested in Iran - whether Iran has the air capabilities to defend against the USAF is not the big issue here - IMHO!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen , least not this week..

I have seen some good points and bad points illustrated here we (america) don't necessarily want another war with any one. some one asked how many body bags we need to see before we get it will lets see over 350,000,000 people and 4000 dead not sure that is really a significant ratio you do the math and decide..

also noticed someone mentioned the hands of the troops and officers being tied this is true we have adopted a policy of politically correct war, this started in 1972 just before we decided to pull our troops out of vietnam I am not sure how any country ours (U.S.A.) included can expect to win a war this way but hey i am just a tax payer.. up to that point we were locking things down and if we had stayed on the original course we would have finished the job no doubt..

I also have to ask those that are in the nuke America frame of mind if they realize that by saying things like the above they put themselves in the same boat as those they despise we aren't all bad over here we don't all like the fact that our leaders prance around the world threatening sanctions or worse war..

I guess I just don't understand why just because you despise our government you would want to harm us all ....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by geocom

Excellent post(starred).I don't understand them wanting all of us to "glow from a 100 warhead Russia-China attack" either.IMHO,anyone who says that doesn't deserve to live themselves.They are condoning mass genocide of an ENTIRE CONTINENT.And then...........and then what would happen t them?If they feel like that and want me and my friends and family dead than MAD doesn't sound to bad to me at all!Let us "get leveled and turned to glowing glass",I GURENTEE YOU WE WILL TAKE THE REST OF THE WOLRD OUT WITH US,AND RIGHTFULLY SO IF YOU ALL THINK AND WANT AMERICANS,INNOCENT AMERICANS TO ALL BE MURDERED IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!Seriously this American hate is getting WAY OUT OF HAND,almost to the point of me thinking some members should be banned for repeated HATE STAEMENTS and CONDONATION OF MASS GENOCIDE OF INNOCENT MEN,WOMEN,AND CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Oh,okay then..........just making sure man

Sounds like your ready for 2012 uh?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree if you hate the people that its a problem, but people aint hating us people, people are hating the way your government decides to play wargames in our world today.

Your last post was absolutely filled with hatred towards all others than Us citizen, and you would be the first to ban if "haters" was to ban...

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Do also agree that the hate going the other way should be banned too then? The ones that say that the entire ME should be turned into a glass parking lot?

I am not an American hater, I am a bully hater. If the US acts like a bully, I hate their actions, but I do not hate the people. In this case they, and Israel are acting like bullies. They have absolutely no right to continue to project their "ideals" on any other sovereign nation. It is not not their job, and not their right. But then again we have to "get them over there, before they get us over here". Please tell me you are smarter than that. You do seem like it from your posts, don't let me down.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I guess I am not sure where I see the hate in that statement

I did note that he said we would take the world with us and that would be true no matter what country you are talking bout that was and is the whole premise behind MAD (mutually assured destruction) and the superpowers of the world all have a MAD plan..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect them to do anything less. In fact if the US or Israel attacked them and they didn't respond I would be surprised. I don't think they could do much damage but they would have to respond with all the force they could if attacked by anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Do you even know the difference between strategic and tactical nukes? Well it seems that you might not so let me explain. A tactical nuke is a small fission warhead used in a battle space, normally made from plutonium. A strategic nuke is a large fusion warhead normally made with highly enriched uranium.

When did I ever hear the government talk about using nukes to get obl? You are just making that up and have no clue what you are talking about. What they have talked about using nukes on are Iran's underground facilities. The nukes they are talking about using though, are neutron bombs, which have much smaller yield explosions such as 10kt or 5 kt. They mostly destroy with high energy radiation which kills the people but leaves structures in tact. They do infact have a small explosion large enough to take out an underground bunker. These neutron bombs are one of the first examples of nano technology use.

Try to know what your talking about before you say it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greysave

Are you talking to me?Or the member that said it?I didnt say anything about nukes except why do people keep bringing the US into nuke battles.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Actually I think everyone on ATS needs to chill out on the whole "your country sucks" or "your country is a bully"....and they SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHILL on blaming US citizens for the actions of a dumbass RETARD President that couldn't run a damn flea circus.Thats what I think.I also think people need to know that we have much bigger,darker problems than this old,redundant,and tiring mid east and "I need oil" crap.As a reader of my post you know what 'problems' refer.Oil is so obsolete it is unreal,and most people(worldwide) are too damn ignorant o realize the majority are a bunch of "Sheeple".If the primitive war mongering,religous zealot fanatics of the mid east want to kill each other I say let them,then we wont have to worry about them any more.Honstly they have been NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS.Dont even get me started on the mid east(please)....they are dragging the US and the world down by there constant refusal to advance as a race.Okay you know what LET THEM BE....natural selection will take care of them

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, just in case anything happens in 2012. Can't see what makes that year special, I'm more concerned about having to disappear when governmental surveillance over here starts taking the proverbial urine.
Its bad enough as it is already.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greysave

erm , sorry but your totally wrong

a tactical nuke is one used in germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

you have `fission` or Atomic bombs and `Fusion` or Thermonuclear (or Hydrogen) bombs - the first would use uranium which has a strong neutron source to `split` the atom , the second fusion uses an atomic bomb to start the process or fusing deuterium and tritium (fission primary , the other as secondary)

read the wiki page and

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

for how it works.

edit:

also a neutron bomb `leaving buildings intact` ok , apparantly you don`t know what an enhanced radiation weapon or neutron bomb is - its a nuke , it goes `bang` , you get a mushroom cloud , and alot of prompt radiation - oh an a 10kt nuke is small? hiroshima was flattened with a smaller than 10kt weapon

next you will say nuclear bunker busters are safe....

[edit on 8/7/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Was this in the rule book -- the Gulf of tonkin lie = Vietnam war.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Does anyone know if the US are forming an alliance as with the Iraq debacle, (I.e. the so-called 'coalition of the willing')? Or is it just the US and Israel? (''just'' - not undermining the strength there btw).

China and Russia have a strong vested interested in Iran - whether Iran has the air capabilities to defend against the USAF is not the big issue here - IMHO!

Breifne

President Sarcozy of France gave his country's full backing to Israel a few weeks ago.. No doubt the majority of the Eu will follow.

Its quite strange though because France has a 15% muslim population.

If it all kicks off, the usual 'who backs who up' game will start and thats when the Nuke issue will come to play.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Rook1545

Actually I think everyone on ATS needs to chill out on the whole "your country sucks" or "your country is a bully"....and they SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHILL on blaming US citizens for the actions of a dumbass RETARD President that couldn't run a damn flea circus.Thats what I think.I also think people need to know that we have much bigger,darker problems than this old,redundant,and tiring mid east and "I need oil" crap.As a reader of my post you know what 'problems' refer.Oil is so obsolete it is unreal,and most people(worldwide) are too damn ignorant o realize the majority are a bunch of "Sheeple".If the primitive war mongering,religous zealot fanatics of the mid east want to kill each other I say let them,then we wont have to worry about them any more.Honstly they have been NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS.Dont even get me started on the mid east(please)....they are dragging the US and the world down by there constant refusal to advance as a race.Okay you know what LET THEM BE....natural selection will take care of them

1. America is a problem right now.

2. America is dragging the world down.

4. What you said in your post is absaloutely RUBBISH. Your absaloutly ignorant of the World. For a fact I could tell you right here, you watch way too much American T.V. Why because your repeating what the T.V says. strange that.

5.Stop BLAMING the middle east.

6.Get your AMERICAN ASSES out of there. America is very well reponsible for alot of the unstability in the middle east right now. How dare you speak like that. Your one heck of a problem. your atitude and ignorance is a big problem like alot of brainwashed people over in the states. Its so degrading to hear people like YOU demonize normal people in other nations just going about their everyday lives like you and I. So stop that crap right there.

7. America has being invading the middleast for the last 50years. Giving weapons to various leaders including Saddam Hussain. Making deals with him. Creating puppet dictators. Killing Millions of people. Taking oil and having no respect for the people there or the countries that make up the middleast. what about the people who have lost their families due to your facist regimes.

8. Now your country is blowing up Iraq and wiping out another million for a war that was based on Lies.

Your country went against the UN on tackling the middle east crisis. Again not smart nor helpful. Now for the last year AMERICA your nation has been constantly threathening and provoking another soveriegn nation to go to war. To do the exact same chaos it did in Iraq.

What you said in your post is disgusting and degrading.

P.S its your idiotic president that needs people like you around, so he can do his idiotic job, as your ignorant to the reality and affect his JOB has on the world, and in this case the MIDDLE EAST.

this is one disgusting post from you.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
But the real question here is "WHY" Why assualt each other ? I don't understand the whole conflict here can anyone elaborate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join