It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was just browsing on youtube when I came upon this little gem. Obviously Barack isn't the only person having a problem keeping his statements consistent.. This is hilarious!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.. good find. I am sure once again this thread will die because they can't face the sad truth...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

again ...no response from the "hate obama" crowd? this kinda overshadows obama not wearing an american flag lapel pin.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Thanks for the post.. good find. I am sure once again this thread will die because they can't face the sad truth...

all anti-mccain posts die quickly...we are only here to bash obama, don't you know that? maybe ATS is a republican conspirecy site

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What can I say?
These politicians are all like that.
I noticed that when I was a kid.

How many tho do you think watch/listen to this guy and others and never really hear what they say?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
damn!!! i am at work with no speakers for anohter 7 hours and 50 minutes

is there a transcript of this video anywhere?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Yeah. This isn't actually new at all. I posted about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are some other McCain vids there, too, that you might enjoy.

jimmy is right. The anti-McCain posts die quickly because no one can defend him. They just HATE Obama with a fiery passion!! LOL

That's why anti-Obama threads are so much fun!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
damn!!! i am at work with no speakers for anohter 7 hours and 50 minutes

is there a transcript of this video anywhere?
I have no clue, but I thought you might enjoy this.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1

Or because someones already posted this video here. Either way it is a funny vid.
*whoops, the OP of the other topic already posted... But like he said, I can't/won't even defend him. I mean at this picture of his hands. I'd be afraid to get a firm grip in fear of ripping his arm off.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just thought I'd give you Obama fans a good laugh. Sorry I didn't see your previous post.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
and this goes to prove what?That McCain is a republicrat like Obama?
Thier all republicrats.Face facts The united states needs an enema and the tube needs to be inserted in DC

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thats because most anti-obama people are not Mccain supporters. Take lloyd and myself for example. Truth is, there just aren't any Mccain kool-aid drinkers. Just Obama ones.

We all want Ron Paul, don't blame us.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yep, McCain can't keep a record straight on even the simplest of issues (like whether he is pro-life or not).

LLoyd45 and other non-McCain, non-Obama supporters, are you planning on writing in Ron Paul or voting 3rd party this election? I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Thats because most anti-obama people are not Mccain supporters. Truth is, there just aren't any Mccain kool-aid drinkers. Just Obama ones.

McCain has been on the front of American politics for many years...

Obama is a total unknown, who has just popped out of no where...

McCain has MANY points where his stances are just unacceptable...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Haha. I can proudly say that I hate Obama and McCain equally.

Same crap, different toilet. That's all.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Yep, McCain can't keep a record straight on even the simplest of issues (like whether he is pro-life or not).

LLoyd45 and other non-McCain, non-Obama supporters, are you planning on writing in Ron Paul or voting 3rd party this election? I'm curious.

I'm voting "No Confidence."

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

Honestly, I mean I am not waffling on this, I have never seen hands like that ? or when he wears a shirt and tie there are these folds of skin that look like gills or something outside of that the relevancy to this video is more or less he is the biggest waffler out there and like someone said the Obama threads are so much better because the small amount waffling he has done is very, very slight, also it was clarified when he supposedly changed his position on the war, he has not, he is only changing the the way the withdrawal must happen but the final outcome in the end is total withdrawal, and the bottom line is he voted against the war in the first place!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nice find, Lloyd45! It's so funny to see politicians backtrack when someone calls BS. I think this is a classic case of "open mouth, insert foot".

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
McCain does have a new helper in his fight for the White House, it's McCain girl! You won't like her when she's angry!

She's the sworn foe of Obama girl.

McCain Girl

[edit on 7/5/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
All those quotes from John McCain are taken out of context and most of his contradictions are from different times (most before 911).

He didn't vote for tax cuts back in the early 2000's, but now he has a different view (why can't people understand that times change).

Those iraq quotes are also misleading since he said those quotes years ago and far apart from each other. Iraq is much safer now than it was when he visited with that body armor.

Give it a rest people, John McCain will win in 2008.

<<   2 >>

join