It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographer Documents Secret Satellites — All 189 of Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Photographer Documents Secret Satellites — All 189 of Them

www.wired.com

BERKELEY, California -- For most people, photographing something that isn't there might be tough. Not so for Trevor Paglen.

His shots of 189 secret spy satellites are the subject of a new exhibit -- despite the fact that, officially speaking, the satellites don't exist. The Other Night Sky, on display at the University of California at Berkeley Art Museum through September 14, is only a small selection from the 1,500 astrophotographs Paglen has taken thus far.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow so many spy satellites orbiting our earth which we are unaware of? This is really some serious issue to the world order; Are they belongs to the Black projects? How do some one know the origin of each and every spy satellite's he has photographed?

One thing is for sure; We can't stop them watching us or do a thing to these birds and at the same time they can't hide from us completely.

Click on the source to see some of the photographs of those spy satellites and please share your views.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lol so many unidentified satellites with pictures in this news session and very less are interested in it? or you guys are aware of these things? if so why don't you shed some light on this? or am i missing something here?

But I am sure for for one thing; your tax paid money is flying high and you have no clue of what it is.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry, I was sleeping when you posted this. (It's a shame that if you live to be 75 and sleep 8 hours a night, as recommended, you lose a quarter century of your life.)

The fact that these are there do not surprise me at all. A status symbol has arisen in having an eye in the sky meant to spy. You're an up and coming nation when you have one or two, and a 'big dog" when you have ten or twenty.

I am surprised that the pictures were allowed "out" so freely.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wonder if you could get in trouble for shooting down something that doesn't officially exist?

It reminds me of the time that workers in Area 51 were suing the federal government for dumping toxic waste there, that they had been exposed to. The government attorneys kept saying the facility didn't exist. The accusers attorney finally said something to the effect of "Judge, let's get everybody in a bus, and drive down there and see if that base actually exists or not." At that point, the government attorneys had to acknowledge that it existed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I made this exact same post earlier this morning here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a duplicate post. They should delete one or the other.

Search function perhaps?

[edit on 6/23/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
I made this exact same post earlier this morning here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a duplicate post. They should delete one or the other.

Search function perhaps?

[edit on 6/23/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

This thread was posted first, so it gets preference. The discussion can continue here.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He photographed them streaking across the sky.
I thought I'd see up front photos or the fuzzy GRIDKEEPER ones.
I was just posting on how big UFOs might be putting up beam weapon
satellites.
They can knock out hundreds of wtc towers a day with ether energy.
The power is unlimited.
One could float in the sky for centuries.
This would lose land value of the elite so perhaps they don't know it
could be done.
Jokes on them then.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I totally agree but i feel that everything they tell us or allow "out" is just to keep us from digging a bit further and finding out more..

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am surprised that this guy hasn't been found dead already. By suicide that is.

Pretty interesting. Big Brother in the sky with 189 eyes.

top topics

join