It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is actually pretty cool...so dull it really could be real but good video of it...I will toss it to the dogs of ATS to rip apart now

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting video. Now, this is not an argument, or an attempt to debunk the man who captured the video, just something I noticed: Look at the video at 1:30 - 1:40...... it seems to rock a little to me. This is what put me off one of Billy Mier's videos -- a UFO that rocks in the wind.

Only other problem I have with this video is that the hook at the end is missing. Why would he stop filming when the UFO moved out of sight, disappeared.... whatever it did. This is a common 'problem' with UFO videos IMO.

You know what's going to happen to me, right? I'm going to finally, after all these years of carrying a camera everywhere, finally get my chance to videotape my own UFO shot, and the @#$#@ thing is going to rock in the wind.

Anyway, thanks for bringing it to our attention...... pretty clear video for a change.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Seems like nice footage to me!
The mans voice sounds trusting also!

I will be watching the replies to this one!

Great avatar...lol!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That is a pretty good-looking vid. If its real, its amazing! As for the way it rocks, I've read somewhere that sometimes UFOs are seen to move almost like a leaf falling -- back and forth in a rocking motion as it descends.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Just wanted to mention the "rocking" is also explained in Paul Hill's book "Unconventional Flying Objects". Quoted from the introduction:

Falling leaf or UFO-rock. This maneuver is similar to the motion of a coin falling in water. It most often occurs just before the UFO begins to hover.

The book gets into some details about how this is possible with physics experiments, math equations, and whatnot. I think it's all partially based off the Ray Hawks observation in Boulder, Colorado "when a silvery disk dropped out of the cloud cover and descended nearby, doing the wobble as it stabilized its altitude in hovering".

Just something to consider.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So here we have the footage again again...

There's already a thread with it, if not two or three.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I know,it's so inconsiderate isn't it. I mean,it's not as if it's hard to search every single ufo video on this forum. I mean,you only get a couple hundred hits in the search function under "ufo" Wh people can't look through every single one is beyond me.

just incase I need to clarify,the above post is about as tounge in cheek,as my tounge,which is in my cheek.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well if it is a fake i would say it is a good one.
maybe the problem is that we have never seen things like this in a daily basis so its to alien no punn intended.. for us to measure it against.
i mean if a person was flying a remote helecopter or somthing we would know. but who knows. especially now days with CGI, its really getting tough to tell. almost anyone who has a couple grand can go out and buy some high end computer software that can easily render somthing as simple as that.
what i liked about it was that if it were a fake they captured the atmospheric density very well.
that is to say the object is actually filtering light in its location through the moisture in the air. the haze shrouds it very realistically.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That object looks exactly like something I saw on Daily Planet on the Discovery Chanel a while back. They did a story on this group of students who were developing UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicles) and they were testing them in their back lot. Was driven by a large fan in the center of the vehicle, and looked exactly like that.

What's funny is that at the end of the segment, the host mentioned that if you think you see a ufo, you might want to look again as it might be one of these new UAV's

Here's a similar one, but not exactly the same

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks mac for the link and sesfan for the info

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This was already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm a bit skeptical since it never moves. I bet it's just suspended with a nylon fishing line. The general consensus on that thread link I posted above is that it's a hoax. I have to agree.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by RiotComing]

new topics

top topics

join