It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Photos Taken Of Unknowns..UFO's ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think.

s303.photobucket.com...

s303.photobucket.com...

The picture were taken on the 24th April 2008 in Birmingham , England using my Sony DSC-H1. Nothing unusual was noticed at the time.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Plastic bags and birds......

Sorry to be that guy

Good effort!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No need to apologise or congratulate on my effort i have nothing to prove, however i would like to know why you think all the objects are either birds or balloons. These objects appear orb like (round) in shape some appear to glow - see objects 1 & 3 in the first link then have a look at second link showing object in front of building - strange looking bird or plastic bag ? I intentionally posted here as i believe i will get some good explanation for what these objects.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i have no idea what they are,but im sure they are not birds or plastic bags,ive seen things stranger than this so im going to say if they arent fakes,they are ufo's.thats the best i can give you

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ive no idea what i photographed and since i never saw the objects it suprprises many others have seen similar objects in USA and Canada but not many from the UK ?
Surely if these are birds, balloons, or bag someone must of photographed these in the past for me to make a comparison ?
Im no photographic expert just looking for some answers. Thanks for all your comments

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would just like to add the pictures are not fake, i still have the pictures on my camera with date/time, focus, exposure and other details. If the authenticity of my pictures are in question please let me know how i can help.

I have already uploaded to Youtube, heres the short version of the video slideshow :

uk.youtube.com...

Heres the slideshow of object that appears in front of building.

uk.youtube.com...

Heres the long version of the video slideshow showing cropping and trimming pictures from my Sony DSC-H1.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Welcome to ATS anomalie. You've come to the right place to discuss your pics. I'm sure one of the very capable ufologist will study your work and get to you soon with an answer.

Please don't be discouraged. You did the right thing in seeking an answer to what you may have captured in your pics.

Certainly did not look like plastic bags and birds. Neither did it look like the UFO I saw up close and personal. IMO we can be sure there are probably many different makes and models of UFOs.

Keep looking up.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Can you please upload the ORIGINAL unaltered photos here?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thanks dizzieadame for your warm welcome, i have another 3 unknowns photographed on 4th June 2008. This time the objects are all different and appear in different pictures i will post this up for everyone to see i get a chance .

Personally speaking i dont think my pics are waste of time i believe if its proven to be just birds, balloons or whatever its will help others differentiate.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Heres the first unaltered pic.

The second unaltered pic here .

Hope this helps..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Interesting pics.

Hard to tell at the distance they are what they could be.. but I don't think they are birds.

Not many good daylight pic available and when there are they are usually CGI but yours are real, all that remains is figuring out what exactly they are.

I hope some of the pros can help with some enhancements and such.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have to say...its just too far away and too small to figure out what it is.

My guess would be birds, due to how small it could be But really, I have no clue *shrug*

Enlarged:

[edit on 8-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes i agree that object is most likely a bird, however its not the objects i refer to. Its very difficult to see the objects in the original photos posted here please take a look at cropped and trimmed pictures from my camera.

photobucket.com...
s303.photobucket.com...

If you had the orignal uncompressed picture (about 2MB in size) you can clearly see them in MS Paint.

For the benefit of people here :

Picture of bird cropped and trimmed from my camera

The 4 unknowns in question

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

I forgot to add that one too:

And various shapes of birds in flight...just to maybe compare?

The others I havent looked

But, im not sure on any of them, as im no expert. Thanks for sharing them though

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
if the experts say the first 3 objects in the photo are birds, i am prepared to believe that however the 4th object in front of building still bugs me.

heres a photo of building taken sometime later where 4th object appears :

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ok i had another look at the (uncompressed pic) 3 objects today with a clear head - im sorry but not totally convinced its bird.

Why do birds appear round orb like and what are the chances of me catching 3 birds at almost same angle making it appear that way??

I dont even know what to say about the 4th one in front of building - one massive bird or bag of some sort. If this 4th object is not bird then why does it resemble the 'bird' next to the lamp post ?

Im gonna shut up now and let the experts decide but you can see my problem ?

Thanks greeneyedleo for your analysis ive saved your flock of birds to my PC for future reference.

We dont get many clear warm sunny days in the UK, especially in Birmingham so im going to go out now to enjoy and take some more pics.

If theres any question regarding the pics i will try my best to answer them all.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
On Wednesay 4th June 2008 i went back to the same area and took some more shots. I made sure my lens was clean before leaving the house yet i still managed to photograph 3 unknown objects. I was not alone when taking the pics once again nothing unsual was noticed at the time.

Here a link to all cropped and trimmed the pics from my camera, photos have not been altered (unless stated otherwise).

s303.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
First Unknown C&T from camer

Colours inverted in MS Paint

Auto fixed image in Nero PhotoSnap

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Second unknown C&T from camera

Third unknown C&T from camera

Please let me know what you think

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They could be birds, a bird photographed in flight may appear in many different shapes, depending on its position and the positions of its wings, legs, tail, etc.

The problem is that they are too small to make a better judgement.

If you still have the photos on the camera, please upload them to a place where we can see them, like SnapDrive.

Also, if you want to take more photos and your camera has that possibility, save the images as RAW or TIFF, they are better than JPEG, although they need more storage space.

And welcome to ATS.

Edit: you should not post images larger than 640x640 (I think), a mod will probably resize your images soon.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by ArMaP]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join