It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Soon (Don't be surprised, B-52s are on the move)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I know way back an attack on Iran was planned this May. It didn't happen, but you can probably guess it isn't far off.

The reason I bring this up (title of thread) is B-52s are once again mobilizing from an air base near me.

I know their flight routines, and they are mobilizing at the same times during much like they did before the Iraq campaign.

It is interesting, something must be going on somewhere (or possibly going to be).

[edit on 6-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
How do you know this?

Where are they mobilizing?

Got a link?

I'm sorry, i can be very irritating.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
During the lead up to the attack on Iraq in 2003, I took note of the flight sequences. This sequence started today.

The B-52s here only do one route, and I mean one at 5 am every morning like clockwork. I'm always up until 5 or so, and you can't miss it. One time, every morning and that's it, unless they're mobilizing ...

Some people will say their just doing some other test flights or something. I've lived here long enough to know what is routine and what isn't.

They seem to be mobilizing for some reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
My disbelief should be enough. And I don't believe it. If I did I would have to make suicide plans to avoid shackle-enslavement.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

If true, that could meen the war engines are firing up. Please keep us posted on any unusual things you notice!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Will do ... mobilizing B-52s is no easy task and very costly. During the lead up to the Iraq campaign, they were taking flight one every 7 hours or 3 per day for several days. Otherwise, it is strictly one flight per day at 5am.

Today, i've heard three so far, each 7 hours apart. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Can you say which airbase, or

do we just try to guess?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
USS Abraham has been in the gulf coast for a few months now.

USS Nimitz was shipped out to join the USS Abraham for planned attacks in May. This was postponed. The USS Nimitz will be joining Abraham in a few weeks.

US Air Carriers are the United States main mobile attacking force.

Bush has gotten Congress to approve his 'war' already. He hasn't used that ticket yet.

I highly doubt the war will go on for over a month. It'll end shortly after a lot of destruction to the Muslim world. Muslims will recover in force much like Japan did after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They'll take arms against the world again, and that's what you should all be worried about.

My source has been Debkafile.net - a great website for accurate, and early information about the situation in the middle east, mainly concerning Iran, Iraq, Israel, America, and all nations who have an interest in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'll just say it's one of the two airbases that are home to the B-52s. This would be that North one.

If anyone else is noticing some unusual activity near bases where they are, let me know.

Usually, they don't mobilze B-52s for intimidation like they do the B-2s. Awhile back, they put 10 B-2s near North Korea as a warning.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
oh yay.........

more war.......
probably the one to kick off the war of wars........a-holes

I mean really.....
you know that all this is planned well ahead of time by
the psychos at your friendly neighborhood N.W.O .

the Rothchilds.
the leehmans
J.P Morgan
the Carlye group
Halibuton

and a whole buncha others.

a good ole fashion lynching would be highly in order

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thank you for the information.

I'll let you know how busy Otis AFB is today. I live 2 miles from it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Crabmeat. It makes sense.

They will want to knock Iran back into the Stone Age before and if Obama gets in office, since he's Muslim. He'll let them take over the Middle East, like Germany tried doing with Europe.

Iran does have a Nuclear anti-ship missle known as the Sunburn II. Our military is the best in the world, but that weapon has me worried for our Comrads at Sea.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Do you remember how long before they started mobilizing the planes before Iraq? Just so we can guess on a time frame for their next step...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yeah, it was about a month and no more than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The USS Nimitz, or the Abraham, don't remember which one, has been outfitted with missile interception systems. A missile or warhead that has a programed destination and flight path would be shot down before it struck the air carriers.

Those katyusha rockets aren't programmed, and just fly until they run out of fuel. Those can't be tracked as easily.

So anyway, I wouldn't worry jetxnet, the Iranians would have to be crazy to shoot a nuke anti-ship missile on a katyusha, and anything else they have can be stopped.

Also, keep in mind that Israel, our allies against the Muslims, recently put a satellite into orbit whose sole purpose is to have an eye on all Muslim operations. They get a radiological signature and everything in a mile radius of the signature will be vaporized.

The Crab with the Most Moss, Crabmeat

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks .. good to know ..

I know at one point, they were saying how the Sunburn would be extremely hard to defend against as it hugs the surface below radar and then veers straight up and then down, right onto the flight deck.

China tested it (a Russian weapon) and hit the big Red X marked on the test ship it struck. It can also do zig-zag movements to avoid interceptors and has good range.

The most deadly form of these weapons though are used from Mobile Launchers. They can be launched from Iran's rocky Coast next to the strait.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
There will be NO attack on Iran before the Nov elections. If you understand politics and history you would see this. Bush does not want to hurt McCain's election. Iran is not dumb enough to directly attack US forces in that area. The little Iranian weasels would rather arm militants and let them do the dirty work. My guess is if and when Iran gets nailed it will be by a coalition. Maybe 2010. But trust me, all the signals Bush is giving off is he can't wait to give the POTUS job to McCain and get back to his farm in TX for some much needed R&R. Iran is ripe for another revolution. My guess is the kids will want their fast cars and night clubs more than Allah and itchy beards. The people of Iran are some very decent and smart people. They deserve a better government. They will probably have to kill off all the old guard to get it, and with our help my guess is it will be easier than you think. As for B-52s flying more, it could be anything. From new avionics, to updated training. Either way the B1Bs here where I live hardly ever make a noise anymore. Having just been in Shreveport i can say that nothing caught my attention. All the B52s there were just doing touch and go’s.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks that makes sense too. Putting all that metal and Horsepower in Iran's territory tells me it won't be long though as Bush stated he will have it done before he leaves office.

They have already done the Special Forces target selection and markups. Last summer, teams of Special Forces units went into Iran in small groups and flagged targets for the Laser guided bombs. The same method was used in Iraq, nearly a year before attacking Iraq.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They have some machine gun type weapon, the has multiple barrels and can fire 1,000,000, yes one million, metallic shards a minute. Some third party weapons manufacturer developed it to sell the the military. They said no thanks, and stole his idea, adding to it a computer systems that tracks objects, predicts their trajectories, and then launches these shards in the targets path. The Military called it something else, so the original developer could not sue them.

Isn't it fantastic how resourceful our military is?

TXMACHINEGUNDLR, very insightful, only you're underestimating Bush. He's trying to finish his father's legacy and get himself into the history books. I mean, he's already there being the president when 9/11 happened, but he wants glory for his families name. It's also true that McCain is their rag doll, but his role will be ending the war Bush started, gaining popularity from all the people that want the war to end. This will allow the Free Masons even further holdings on the nation. Kerry vs. Bush almost turned the whole system on its side. We're lucky that Bush cheated and kept the Masonic Tradition alive and well

The Crab with the Stringiest Eyes, Crabmeat

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
On one of my anti-war rants on youtube, I received a comment yesterday from a german fellow. He stated that our bases near his home are very involved in the military's planning process. He proceeded to tell a story of the previous night (that would be two nights ago
. He states he met a couple us generals out drinking. In their intoxicated state, he said they revealed that the attack on Iran is ready to go and will occur in July. The post seemed true enough to me. Plus, i could conceive of no real reaon for him to bother lying about it.... but, make of it what you willl...
cheers
-v

<<   2  3  4 >>

join