It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Soon (Don't be surprised, B-52s are on the move)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Thanks for the info Crabmeat. It makes sense.

They will want to knock Iran back into the Stone Age before and if Obama gets in office, since he's Muslim. He'll let them take over the Middle East, like Germany tried doing with Europe.

Iran does have a Nuclear anti-ship missle known as the Sunburn II. Our military is the best in the world, but that weapon has me worried for our Comrads at Sea.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by jetxnet]

Ok, now I'm not picking on this one post in particular but just as an example of several posts saying more or less the same thing.

But I will quote a line which is 'knock Iran back into the Stone Age'

I think the point here I'm trying to make is, the American military has been in Iraq for what, five years now? Has Iraq been knocked back into the Stone Age? Maybe so, you have certainly destroyed it.

I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here but, with so much manpower and cash being expended already(I hear the National Guard might be called up to serve overseas), would the US be able to open a new front?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I really don't think that Bush has the power to launch a pre-emptive airstrike against Iran, without any overwhelming popular support, with no immediate threat. He would immediately be impeached and removed from office for taking that type of action. For sure.

I think a more likely senario is that we are staging contingency plans, knowing that Israel is about to perform the actual attack. We want to be ready in case Iran attacks the USA in retaliation for Israel's attack, which is forthcoming in the next few weeks or days.

(My theory. Probably nothing to it, I hope.)

Great thread JetX

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So because the B-52's started using different flight patterns than usual, you think that we are going to war with Iran?

Did you ever think that the Air Force could be conducting a training excercise or maybe doing something that you aren't SUPPOSED to know about? Maybe because you're not PART OF IT?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Obama is not a Muslim. He is a Christian. That is all.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

So anyway, I wouldn't worry jetxnet, the Iranians would have to be crazy to shoot a nuke anti-ship missile on a katyusha, and anything else they have can be stopped.

Also, keep in mind that Israel, our allies against the Muslims, recently put a satellite into orbit whose sole purpose is to have an eye on all Muslim operations. They get a radiological signature and everything in a mile radius of the signature will be vaporized.

The Crab with the Most Moss, Crabmeat

What in the name of hell are you talking about?
Your allies in the war against muslims?

What war?
The war you just made up!!!

Damn, the way you talk makes me realise that there really are some people in this world who really are brainwashed and a war-mongering stereotypes...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I remember back when the last war was starting the railway system that goes through town was hauling 200+ tanks and military vehicles... haven't seen that yet, but they're has been an increase in fighter planes, not any bombers but more of the fighter planes, like f-18's and stuff of that nature... I live on the border of Minnisota and Ontario, which is thunder bay, were a major port for both sea, railway and highway commodities... if its gonna happen again im sure the railways will have tanks again soon

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OOOO wow, by understanding flight patterns you can guess that they are going to bomb another country...wow...come back with some real facts.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay first off, saying GWB sr. and GWB jr. was just to things easier for me to say. As you can clearly see, I only wrote a short tid bit, and the abbreviated names was just to help simplify it.

As for my statement that all fore fathers of America were free masons, no, they were not ALL free masons and I should have made it clear that I wasn't referring to ALL, but most of them have had aides, advisers and or were themselves related and cooperating with free mason motives.

Tell me, Mirthful Me, what is the skull and bones organization but a sect of free masonry. Masonry has been exposed in todays day and age unlike any other time in it's existence, and to keep their secrets they were divided into different sects. When those sects get pressured to reveal their knowledge, they'll too divide into other sects or possibly reform the previous ones.

And mr.lizard, the conflict between Israel and the Muslim world has been on going for centuries, if you can even call it a conflict. I personally don't see it as a conflict. If what happened between Russia and America is called the cold WAR then I'll contend that the 'conflict' between Israel and the Islamic Radicals is also a Cold War, with spurts of Hot War here and there.
As for your problem with my saying our allies - I say that because America and Israel are allies. If you fail to see this I suggest you look into Judeo-Christianity and what position it holds on the hearts and minds of America's leaders.

I am not warmongering, and I don't appreciate your insult. I don't support the war, but it's naive to say it doesn't exist.

You guys, the information that I have gathered doesn't need to be accepted or even regarded by any of you. I've been neck deep in what's been going on in the middle east's cold/hot war. I have tons of relatives in the Israeli Military, tons who live in Israel. You can continue to call me ill-informed, and but I can confidently say that I wish I were. The reality of it all is rather dis-heartening.

The Crab who says "ignorance is bliss", Crabmeat

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
So because the B-52's started using different flight patterns than usual, you think that we are going to war with Iran?

Did you ever think that the Air Force could be conducting a training excercise or maybe doing something that you aren't SUPPOSED to know about? Maybe because you're not PART OF IT?

I already tried that logic a few posts ago. In one ear, out the other.

And changing the word I used for "poo's" really kills the funny in my other post, too.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I believe this 100%, go find any of Dick Cheney's interviews all the way up to October or December of last year, like Meet the Press or MSNBC, he is very adamant about the fact that all the diplomatic work is done and the administration wasn't going get hung up on the political side of the house, UN etc like they did in Iraq.

He pretty much swore that they are not going to allow the Iranians to continue their work or get a nuke.

I hate go on making comments about what i heard but I read somewhere that the operational plans for the attack were completed about 2 years ago and ready for implementation.

I pretty much don't trust the administration but at the same time I do believe every word that the vice president said as well as what has been telegraphed by his statements and I do believe that the statements today by the Israelis are to be taken as the real deal.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Thank you for the information.

I'll let you know how busy Otis AFB is today. I live 2 miles from it.

Has there been much of anything going on at Otis lately? We have a house also a few miles from it we go to on weekends during the summer. I can't remember hearing F-16s taking off in quite a while.

We were down there after 9/11 and the F-16s were my wake up call every morning.

If there is an increase in activity there, you would think something was definitely up.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by stealthyone]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
All I have to say this at the same time Hillary steps down, and the Bildebergers are meeting. Hmm coincedental.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I went into several airforce and military forums hoping someone would be talking about this but i found nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here in vegas there were a couple of B-52s going somewhere on the 3rd I think It is not unusual to see one here and there but rarly two within an hour. They also had awacs on board (you know, those things the guy here said was being used to gather chemtrail samples)
Somethings probably up we'll see

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My ex-girlfriends father was noticing stuff like this near their house back in summer of 2006 in Indiana. He said it was the same things happening before we went into Iraq. He said he wouldn't be surprised if we attacked Iran soon and said he thought it would happen between mid 2007 to mid 2008.

Ever since he said that, I've kept that in the back of my head wondering if he would be right. He died in October of 2006.

Whenever I was out there I'd sit outside all the time watching jets fly over. Saw F-117's a lot out there and they would fly pretty low sometimes and I'm pretty sure they were doing it on purpose knowing people were watching them and giving them a little bit of a show. I had a couple hundred pictures I took with my digital camera, but lost them all when the hard drive died

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There's this. I dont know if anyone posted it or not. But Im getting the shelter in place.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I believe Shaul Mofaz, the person who today said an attack by Israel on Iraq is inevitable, was born in Tehran. What do we make of that? If anything.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Israel been stating for over a year now,if the us dont launch a strikes on iran,they would and stated they would do a better job.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Jet,
Thanks for your observation... I for one had never thought about the connection of increased activities and flights as a precursor to "the real deal" but there may be some validity to what you are saying.

So far I have spent my entire life residing in a fairly small community just outside the local AFB.. maybe I have tuned it out over the years, maybe I should brush up on my observation skills again. Being situated between the Army National Guard armory and the newly aligned "Rapid Deployment" AFB and training ranges, which has it's fair share of weirdness.. I will say, but most of the community here knows or works with someone that is always saying that "Iran is on the books" and it somehow becomes the talk of the town when the jets fly out. However,

At least 4 months prior to our invasion of Iraq, I did notice a massive amount of armor being moved via the railways here... I had to cross those tracks every day to get to work and home and there were a few times when I sat there watching miles of military vehicles on skids pass by. At least I had an excuse for being late to work...

Currently, our base has been on Operational Readiness Inspections tests... and there has been alot of activity on the ranges, plenty of F-16's overhead at all times of the day and night... but I would attribute it to just that. Testing.

I will keep an open mind, eye and ear though, and provide anything I can about what is mobilizing here in my parts of the desert. Those Gunfighters do like to make a show when they leave in full force.

Cheers,
Telemetry out...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My brain is telling me there is more then meets the eye what happened on Thursday 6/5/08. On Thursday Robert Gates, Defense Secretary forced out or made to resign Air Force Chief of Staff General T. Michael Moseley along with Secretary Michael W. Wynne.

If they were in charge and on watch while the mishandling of nukes took place twice previously and you were planning to go to war you would make sure these guys would be replaced and out of the way. It is called trust factor.

This is what is said that happened about the two primary reasons for both resignations. First of all a United States Air force bomber was wrongly armed with nuclear weapons and flown across the country.

Secondly a shipment of nuclear missle fuses to Taiwan took place but was absolutely not suppose to have happened.

I smell a rat or rats and folks we all have brains what to you think was taking place behind the scenes when these nukes were mishandled or misdirected? This is all I have to say and use your brains. Rik Riley

www.airforcetimes.com...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by rikriley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join