It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the Jeff Peckman "Denver Alien Peeking In The Window" video is a hoax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please answer YES or NO, and feel free to explain your answer:

Do you believe the Jeff Peckman "Denver Alien Peeking In The Window" video is a hoax?

If you don't know what we are talking about, here is an enhanced high quality version of the video:

www.youtube.com...

This next version contains additional footage that was not included in the original version (*Wink Wink*):

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes. Not only is it a hoax, its a painfully, embarrasingly, amatuerish hoax that looks like crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No offense but I don't see the reason to keep debating this.
This is such a horribly amateurish hoax (especially when paired with the second video of the "alien" peeking around a corner).
It almost seems the more ATS keeps creating threads endlessly discussing this subject in particular, the more it discredits the site.

Sorry, I'm not a hater, I care about this site, thats why I felt the need to add my 2cents

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Both these vidoes are not the Jeff Peckman video.

Please watch cnn.com to see who made these "Hoax" videos and why.

CNN.com - Larry King

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
difficult to judge a video no one has seen...

..but I'm doing it anyways. It's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it pretty obviouis it's a hoax. But I think they intend it as a publicity stunt for their upcoming documentary.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the fact that UFO and arial phenomena are actually occuring all around the world needs to be remembered.

this video is a small piece to a larger puzzel. I would like to see ufo disclosure happen soon, in order to convince the voters,or the council..HEY! make a hoax video if you have to.

Ill wait and see the video before i actually decide hoax or not. it would be very interesting to have jim sparks comment on the video.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
if this is a piece of a puzzle, I would consider the finished work is one of gross financial gain at the expense of objective research.

The idea that he set up a camera to catch a "Peeping Tom" who was stalking his daughters raised a curious flag. This wasn't a chance opportunity - it was planned. I would like to see if he ever alerted the police to investigate someone stalking on his property. Of course, that is all of no concern when we're talking about aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

This is not even the Jeff Peckman video (as it hasn't been widely released yet). Ignorance is rampant on ATS, yet again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Dear OP. that is not the actual video. It does not even match the still shot released by the press... please use the search function or just browse the page before starting YET ANOTHER post on this topic that has yet nothing to base a discussion on until the OFFICIAL video comes out from the profiteering glutton who seeks to profit from this discovery.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I saw just the picture released. I saw just a window, no alien, nothing but a window.

You'd think with all the neat toys and Home Security that can capture a bridge falling, you'd come up with one or two decent unexplained photos of UFO's or occupants.

Some of the videos I've seen are frauds, some are jokes, just a couple are intriguing and should be treated seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I must admit I was very disapointed with the single frame of the video we've been allowed to see,(The videos posted isnt the Peckman video)
It could just be a very ugly,bald child.

The idea that Aliens peek through windows to study us,after travelling through space,time and dimensions make me doubt the whole story.
Seems corny and like something out of a M Night Shalaman movie.

It also seems rather timely after all the Disclosure we've been having lately,hmmm? Why wait 5 years to release the footage,(although we're still waiting)
It smells like an expensive DVD you can only buy from dodgy websites to me!
I cant wait to see the footage though!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Look at the size of that cranium, the alien with the wobbly head.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Boop boop bee doop

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

No..... its not a deliberate or contrived hoax, imho
its all a matter of a wishfull thinking...

the authors/creators seen a anomaly & were convinced that
,in their minds eye, the thing was an Alien... but what gets me is
that these 'innocent & pure' try to present this reflected image
as a 'Quote' --- live And breathing Alien...captured on film !!!

what hokeum !
these guys need to be ostracized to the limits, and forever classified as BS individuals, with no credulity !

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Whether it's a hoax or not is an almost pointless question.
It's not evidence even if it's not a hoax.

Look, there's absolutely no way to prove it's not a hoax, a million ways to call it into question and no information that can be gleaned by a serious researcher either way.

Absolute waste of time.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No. I did watch the Larry King video and the film itself apparently was legitimate. So the second debunker didn't go after the film, or his integrity, but suggested he was the victim of a hoax. But the et in question was not a puppet. The subtle expressiveness of the face and eyes could not have been easily done. In fact, I ruled out a puppet, and a costume, based on the full body shot, in which the anatomy is seems quite consistent with depictions of greys, but not of humans. Robotics? Well, the kind of advanced robotics implied with this "puppet" would be extraordinarily costly.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nah, its not a hoax...

Grays walk by our windows and peak in all the time...

Then the blink, throw a few head nods in and walk over to the Jones... where they had a camera waiting.. damm...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join