It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the Jeff Peckman "Denver Alien Peeking In The Window" video is a hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Would like to add to this. I went to Stan's forum when it first went up and there was a Ask Stan sub-forum. I asked Stan if he could tell us who the scientists were who were looking at the tape, and I specifically asked if they were actual scientists or "paranormal experts". I watched as Stan and his wife came on everyday and yacked in that sub-forum, they had no problem answering the questions of kooks, while any serious questions like mine got fell down the list or were ridiculed by his faithful followers (mine was ignored entirely). Bumped my thread one time, politely asking him not to forget to answer my question... his forum went down the next day with 'bandwidth problems', if I remember correctly, and was supposed to go back up, but as far as I know, never did.

Fraud, imo. Stan showed his true colors and motive when the money grubbing became apparent. How Peckman got so much media coverage over it is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
hoax,
when sold then it becomes fraud
I am sure he will label it a certain way so he doesn't get into hot water.

the guy seems to be a little off his rocker.

He should take a fMRI lie detection test.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
He should take a fMRI lie detection test.

He did. And he failed it.

Of course, it's worth mentioning that the person giving him the test later admitted he was determined to discredit Stan, and had to ask him the same question nine times before he got a test result that suggested Stan was lying.

And supposedly all you have to do to pass a lie detector test is wiggle your toes. Take it as you will.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
can it be real? yes

99,99999999999999999999999999999999% of chances of being a hoax

and even if it isnt a hoax, there is no way to prove it, based on science

so, its USELESS, the guy just tried to get some money, because there was no way that the video was credible

anyone could have been in an alien clothes ...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
99,99999999999999999999999999999999% of chances of being a hoax

That's an interesting statistic. Would you care to show us the math that you used to calculate these odds?

and even if it isnt a hoax, there is no way to prove it, based on science

Possibly. But I wouldn't completely dismiss it when there is at least still information that hasn't been released.

anyone could have been in an alien clothes ...

Looking through a second story window? You'd have to either be VERY tall, or standing on some artificial support. I don't deny it could be a hoax. But you would need more than just an alien suit to do it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
the second was real

just kidding, HOAX!! even my sister knows that i dont even have a sister

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Old thread bumped.
Closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join