It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hunting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i agree with u i think thats how the world will end

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I heard a cool song about demons by a band called The Feldons.

Lyrics went something like

"Late at night under my bed that monster waits for me to sleep
so it can come and grab my legs and drag me underneath the sheet
And late at night above my head those demons hover with intent
a tiny roof between me and them lie streaks of terror and torment"

Pretty cool I reckon

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyPurpose

They really are hideous. I disagree so much with what the people are saying here, knowing that you didn't open this thread for a bunch of people to make comments at you because they haven't seen the things. But i must say, don't be discouraged. I would say the first step to this is prayer. Meaning honest prayer. Not things like stupid Hail Mary's. Those aren't going to do much at all. Talk to the creator.
There are those of us out there who are made for the purpose of this fight, and there who can get into the fight. But (much at the risk of inclusion in the skeptic flames)- you need to ask for the strength. And next, i would personally NOT reccommend getting into witchiness. Looking to expand psychic capabilities is fine, but shouldn't be done through reading books. There are a lot of people out there, believers that every human was born with the capabilities for psionic abilities. But if you are meant to have them, it is something you must teach yourself. Studies in bringing demons to yourself on the other hand, i agree with the others on this. Dangerous, bad idea. Demons come on their own whims to prey upon the weak, or when poeple do something to attract them. I'd say this idea- learning how to call/channel demons, is a big risk for corruption, and/or possession. You don't do seeking them. They aren't the type you want to meet up with any more than "neccessary"- but you would need patience. They may be coming back, to bother the people around you, and you would just need to be there to defend and help the ones around you. "It"- if this really is to be your cause- is not to be about revenge or anything, as a reason to track them down like a hunter running after some creature of the night (bleh~) -but you acting as a guardian. Why DO you percieve demon "hunting" to be your purpose, anyway? Because one showed up, that one time?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey, names Samuel.
Not a member but I don know a bit about hunting demons, though I no personal experience I do know a few key things you will need my friend. First, you must fear nothing. How you summon the courage does not matter (whether it be faith in a god or yourself), but it must be unwavering. If you display any sign of weakness the demon will take advantage of it. Use red oil made from fresh St. John's Wort flowers and olive oil and apply it to the back of your neck and fore head. This will help prevent possession. Also, make some home made holy water made from a pinch frankincense ash (most incense ash will do just fine) and a pinch of kosher or natural sea salt mix into water, and then either bless it yourself (if you feel you are capable of doing so) or by an experienced priest, pastor, or anyone who can bless something. A container of kosher salt or sea salt will also help to hunt demons. Plus if you have any possessions (necklaces and rings work best) of a loved one or family member who was very close to you and has passed away, they too can help protect you. If not an amulet (made of steel or silver, and preferably one that has been blessed) should work just as good. A steel dagger or athame (with an insulated handle, i.e. the handle is wrapped in leather or wood), may also prove useful if you happen to be hunting a full fledge demon (which is to say a demon that is not possessing a human in order to exist in the physical world). However, check your local laws about carrying blades and NEVER use a dagger or athame on any being unless you really know what you are dealing with.

If you, or anyone for that matter, has any questions or comments about demon hunting or any other paranormal activity please contact me at [email protected].

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
ok if you are serious in this then lets look at it from a logical point of view.

No one in this thread so far has fought a demon in there physical state, therefore the advice here is nice but dangerous if you take it ( including mine)

Do not attempt to fight demons yet in the state you are in now, what i recommend
learn the major demons names understand them and then learn angelic magic and lore. ( DO NOT PRACTICE IT ) until you have a deep understanding of both demons and angel.

Learn to communicate with your gaurdian angel (there are a good few people in this forums that can help you with that more then i can dark crystline being one of them) .

Learn the roman ritials learn the banishing spells from the keys of Solomon learn the seals of your angels and the seals of the demons.

Once you have your weapons ^ the knowledge , then you should start your
crusade agenst the demons.

Remember what i said now is not from personal experience or a defenete answer to the question it is advice and only advice.

I could be very very wrong but being myself i believe i am right.
You make the choice and good luck

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyPurpose

if this is truely what you want to do then dont enter into it lightly. i belong to a group of brave people who actually do this and its not an easy job and it is by no means a rewarding one either. it takes alot of strength and courage to go into a place that is proven to have demonic activity. your best bet would be to start with ghosts and work your way up to other more powerful things. removing a demonic presence isnt something that can be done at the drop of a hat. my group has been investigating and dealing with the same sight for the last 4 months and we are very slowly making progress. its a slow process that is frustrating as well as terrifying at times. sometimes i lay awake in bed and wonder why didnt keep my abilities a secret and just go on living a "normal" life but once you find your first demon its more addicting then any drug in this world. consider all of your options and enter into demon hunting with an open strong mind and get yourself as prepared as you can.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am extremely interested in this subject as I aslo feeled compelled to demon hunt. I am interested in this group of hunters that was mentioned I would also like to know more on this subject. please reply.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You have a purpose i have believe. Imo take that on whom stands in your way, do not search for evil where it is not.

Help people who are in need of help, those who request help. By that you don't just rid of the demon but help someone, kill two birds with one stone. That is how you fight evil by sending those away who oppress people. There are always someone who comes under oppression.

To find demons/evil spirits in thin air and to fight them ain't anything i have not come across, except well angels battle with them
I know spiritual warfare where oppression is concerned, where they attach themselves to people or a area/home.

One thing you can be sure about is that you will have your time to chase them

You do not need help other than a relationship with The Supreme as He will lead you. You know you have all authority over them thanks to The Supreme. They are weak and life suckers. You feel that and that is why you want to go and get them. IMO only

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i am a theorist on the subject of demonology and am looking for a contact to speak with about it. i am fairly young but i know a considerable amount about demons. enough to tell you that i can exorcise them without the catholic faith and am free lance in my own right. i am willing to talk to people who are aspiring to become demon hunters and those that already are.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If you honestly want to begin in this trade then aquiring knowledge is the first thing that you should do...Books on basic demononogy would be a great place to begin..Although you can not take everything you read to be correct. In a trade such as this you learn more from experiance...I would not begin with Exorcisms as they are a religous right and unless you are highly qualified in that religion i sincerely doubt that the gods/goddesses will give you the power to use such dangerous magic...The legends of all demons are different and so different things must be used to destroy them...I would suggest carrying salt with you wherever you go and if you can get hold of a protection charm also, one such as the Egyption Ank, the Triquetra or Trinity knot as it is wider known. I would not suggest a pentacle if you are not pagan...If you need anymore advice please do not hessitate to contact me [email protected]
Demon Hunting is a very dangerous trade and should not be taken on half heartedly....I myself am a Demon Hunter and have been for about 7 years. Lady Hailie...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i want to become a demon hunter i have recently become a reader of the tarot and have started noticing some things maybe some gifts that i may have i have never seen a demon or witnessed a demonic possession but i think this is something that i really want to do and was wondering exactly how i could get started if any one has any advice please let me know

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How profound. Humans planing to take the fight to demons, most intreging. I hope u have a back up plan aganist higher class demons. ur little chants will be useless. Do u really want to continue such a foolish crusade? If so dont do it alone because i sense a great darkness that will befall the world and the world will needs new heroes to save it when its close to destruction.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
guys it might be best to leave the demon fighting to the angels our purpose is meant to glorify God and Jesus Christ, currently we as humans do not posses the skills to fight them in such a manner also unless they do come to you i wouldn't go looking for them also unless it comes from the bible don't buy what you here others say.

you cannot drink the cup of the lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the lord and the table of demons. or do we provoke the lord to jealousy? We are not stronger than he, are we? 1 corinthians 10:21-22

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I hate to correct you, but you know an awful lot about what people say about demons. No-one knows anything certain about demons, as none have ever, ever been studied. It's like saying I'm an expert on Santa Claus. I might be an expert in folklore, well-versed in the various tales that society has combined to form the idea of Santa Claus, but I still don't know anything about Santa Claus.

It's an important distinction to make, as we still don't know for certain demons exist. To assume they do, without also entertaining the opposite, is irrational.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
( Double Post )

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Kikider]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Haha, I'm glad this was brought up. I was always wondering about it when I was younger, thinking how cool it would be you know. But sadly I am older and know that thats really a perception of some retarded anime show I use to watch.

I used to have a bud that so called dabbled in this kind of thing, it sounded amazing. Tables flying this way and that, invisible blows.

To tell you the truth, before you decide that this is your calling in life. i would do some major research on the subject, maybe after that meditate on it or think deeply. From what I've heard, its not for the weak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join