It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawave
So you are EXCLUDED awful women...
mm See Memphis and Mizraim rite goes above 33 degrees, find it on the net, Look up what Leo Zagami is warning people about. The huge corruption by the K O M>
Skull and bones pirates!

It’s......called.....a Fraternity
Just like how girls have sororities we have a fraternity.
Women have Eastern Star in which masons and women can both meet and have a group.

Skull & Bones?
what about them??

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

No, we regularly have public fundraisers for various charities.

I did not know that.

Ah ok. Most Masons donate to Masonic charities anonymously.

Thats what i was gettign at yes. BTW allthough not a Mason I have always been interested in becooming one. Now that I am beginning a new career as a Financial Planner, I think joining such an group would be beneficial. However I know you guys have that "morally upright" clause and I had a bunch of (marijuana related) drug convictions when I was younger, would that preclude me from joining?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by bushidomason

Call people that are not masons The Herd, also The Profane, in the dark shadow ignorants. I have read the rites and rituals. Also you swear to Keep secret oaths and violence to come to your brothers if exposing these secrets.
Read your own rites and initiations

When I took my Degrees I had to memorize my oaths. Not like today when it is a question and answer session.

There is NO violence in the actual oaths taken. The worst that can happen is being expelled from Masonry.

Now in the actual ritual they talk about the ANCIENT penalties that were supposedly part of Masonry of the time when only opperative Masons were members. Considering the middle ages and before I can pretty much believe that they might have gone that far to protect the secrets of how to lay stone and such. Not exactly my cup of tea but it is ONLY in our ritual as allegory for a lesson.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
However I know you guys have that "morally upright" clause and I had a bunch of (marijuana related) drug convictions when I was younger, would that preclude me from joining?

I had one misdemeanor marijuana conviction on my record. It would depend on your individual record, if they were felonies, how long ago it's been, etc.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
G IS MEANT TO BE FOR geometry BUT REALLY MEANS GOLD OR GODS OF OLD.
lOOK UP euclid
sOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN lEO HE DOES STATE SOME TRUTHS SEE PROJECT CAMELOTS VIDEO OF HIM.
WHO SAYS HE IS A FRAUD?

everyone that has something to reveal is called a fraud
See Alan watt his website cuttingthroughthematrix.com

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

However I know you guys have that "morally upright" clause and I had a bunch of (marijuana related) drug convictions when I was younger, would that preclude me from joining?

I had one misdemeanor marijuana conviction on my record. It would depend on your individual record, if they were felonies, how long ago it's been, etc.

They were all misdemeanors and theya re all at least 10 years old.
I actually tried to join a lodge when I lived overseas but the guy who wanted to "sponsor me" also wanted 5k to do so.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlessard

When I took my Degrees I had to memorize my oaths. Not like today when it is a question and answer session.

Actually, the Catechism "question and answer" form is ancient. Some of the earliest Masonic documents reference them.

One of the "questions" (although it is actually a command) is "Repeat your obligation".

Now in the actual ritual they talk about the ANCIENT penalties that were supposedly part of Masonry of the time when only opperative Masons were members. Considering the middle ages and before I can pretty much believe that they might have gone that far to protect the secrets of how to lay stone and such. Not exactly my cup of tea but it is ONLY in our ritual as allegory for a lesson.

They did not appear in earlier forms of Masonic ritual; however, almost exactly the same penalties were found in the military oaths of medieval English mariners, so it is highly possible they were derived from there.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

G IS MEANT TO BE FOR geometry BUT REALLY MEANS GOLD OR GODS OF OLD.
lOOK UP euclid
sOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN lEO HE DOES STATE SOME TRUTHS SEE PROJECT CAMELOTS VIDEO OF HIM.
WHO SAYS HE IS A FRAUD?

everyone that has something to reveal is called a fraud
See Alan watt his website cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Your right about the “G” part meaning Geometry, but that’s pretty much it. I don’t know where you’re getting at.
The G means gold? Where is your proof? What gold?
Gods of old? Huh?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

They were all misdemeanors and theya re all at least 10 years old.

Then it would probably not be a big deal.

I actually tried to join a lodge when I lived overseas but the guy who wanted to "sponsor me" also wanted 5k to do so.

Yikes! That's much more than you would pay for all your initiation fees and a life membership combined.

Actually, it is a high Masonic offense to charge somebody to sponsor them. If a Mason knows a guy is good, and that asks for admission, it is the outright duty of the Mason to sponsor him. If he doesn't think the guy is good, it is his duty to refuse.

If you decide to petition, and are initiated, you should consider bringing charges against the guy who was going to charge you. The last thing we need is more idiots like that walking around giving us a bad name. That's one of the reasons there are so many anti-Masons around this forum: the bad ones always get the publicity.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Thats right. Someone asking you 5k to join is either a criminal or the member of an illegitimate lodge.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Then it would probably not be a big deal.

Cool, so not knowing any Masons IRL, jhow would I go about applying?

Yikes! That's much more than you would pay for all your initiation fees and a life membership combined.

Actually, it is a high Masonic offense to charge somebody to sponsor them. If a Mason knows a guy is good, and that asks for admission, it is the outright duty of the Mason to sponsor him. If he doesn't think the guy is good, it is his duty to refuse.

If you decide to petition, and are initiated, you should consider bringing charges against the guy who was going to charge you. The last thing we need is more idiots like that walking around giving us a bad name. That's one of the reasons there are so many anti-Masons around this forum: the bad ones always get the publicity.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Masonic Light]

The little research I had done led me to belive this was a suspect offer, plus my natural tightwadness with my money. No point in charging him though, guys in prison in bulgaria now so hes gettign mroe than enough punishment.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Secret hand signs, alphabets ect ect, You help each other escape Justice if the judge is mason to, To much control, over everything, Also why do all presidents have to be 33 degree, and all nasa astronauts?
Lower masons do not have a clue what the top ones are doing, all in the dark as to what the other department is up to.
The banker that not long ago that was found masonically murdered on Blackfriars bridge that was not an ancient Pen al ties act was it?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Internet's a beautiful thing that way. Google Freemason lodge and your town or city and that should set you off in the right direction. Me, I kept swinging by my local Temple only to find it closed and it wasn't until I went by one day and caught one of the Lodge secretaries there during the day that I was set on my way. A little bit thick I.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Secret hand signs, alphabets ect ect, You help each other escape Justice if the judge is mason to, To much control, over everything, Also why do all presidents have to be 33 degree, and all nasa astronauts?
Lower masons do not have a clue what the top ones are doing, all in the dark as to what the other department is up to.
The banker that not long ago that was found masonically murdered on Blackfriars bridge that was not an ancient Pen al ties act was it?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What?
Lol

I think you should read through this thread again and read the real evidence to show that your claims are false and loosely and vaguely covered with no true evidence except of that what other anti-masons say.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Uh huh!

I presume you mean U.S. presidents all having to be 33rd degree? And NASA astronauts? So if I provide even one of each who wasn't, would that be proof enough that you're off the deep end?

Of the former, how about Bush (either one; you pick) and of the latter, how about Sally Ride?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Actually all these conspiracy-theories making people think we actually have any real power could be a benefit to us

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Some of my friends are Freemasons. I would join if I honestly felt like I could honor the commitment time wise. I suppose with the way I believe that most people would feel I was a bit 'out there' and Freemasonry might even make me look more normal.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
just get to know your Tubal cain word and your in

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Internet's a beautiful thing that way. Google Freemason lodge and your town or city and that should set you off in the right direction. Me, I kept swinging by my local Temple only to find it closed and it wasn't until I went by one day and caught one of the Lodge secretaries there during the day that I was set on my way. A little bit thick I.

Thanks for the advice.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seawave

Hmmm
I’m still lost by your words and have slight confusion.
Please be more specific by what you mean.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join