It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
It just seems like if you could build these things in the 60's over and over again with 60's tech, then you should be able to reproduce it cheaper, faster, better with 2008 tech.

Well from reading his history... it appears he was working on making a generator and this thing began to glow, lift off the table shot through the roof of the garage never to be seen again...

The British government came and destroyed the shop and persecuted him...

It wasn't until a few years ago that he came back out into the light...

I am not aware of there being a second attempt at the time.... and the pictures of the saucers in flight are not real.... they never got one off the ground...

It is quite possible that whatever they created in that first 'accident' was lost to them...

Same thing with Moray and his unlimited power device. It worked and was witnessed by over 100 peers at the time, but that also could not be replaced...

It is part of the story that Moray used a piece of material referred to as the 'Swedish Stone" and that he did not have enough of it left for a second attempt.

Moray also had 'difficulties' and his device was destroyed..

And Moray's 'box' also has not been reproduced...

At the bottom are two links on Moray...

The Nazi VRIL society (involved in the Aldebaran connection and making the Nazi UFO's) also spoke of a 'violet stone' that was necessary to power the saucers and that brings us right back to Bob Lazar and Element 115

It is rumored that Tesla had 'visitors' not of this planet... but there is little to find on that...

Be that as it may, a lot of what I have found studying this stuff leads to a 'powerful stone' of some type without which the device will not work...

Now Searle used Cesium, which certainly has 'interesting properties... Moray used an unidentified 'stone' which scientists have made attempts to explain...

www.nuenergy.org...

And Ununpentium... (the official designation for Element 115 since it HAS been confirmed) has a material that would exhibit similar properties... this mineral is readily available and is being studied by various military groups for its propertied... the element is BISMUTH....

Stargate SG-1 gives us Naquada...
same principle a mineral of unique energy properties not found on Earth.... and the Bible mentions strange stones of power that William Henry has called "Blue Apples" in his research

The point is that the "STONE" keeps cropping up...

And here is one excerpt from Tom Bearden's page that I found very interesting in light of what BFFT and I had dropped into our laps... (I am not rteady to present that yet as we just started exploring the implications)

According to John Moray, highly energetic cosmic rays from space are tapped by the machine, which is in subharmonic resonance with this high-frequency energy level, and it converts this energy level into a usable form of electricity. However, John Moray's use of the term "cosmic ray" is not necessarily the same as that of modern physics, but in fact is the same as the present concept of "zero-point" energy of vacuum. T. Henry Moray envisioned all space filled with tremendously high frequency vibrations carrying vast and incalculable amounts of pure raw energy. He envisioned the dynamic Universe as a turbulent source of great energy, just as the ocean waves carry energy throughout the earth. This was also the vision of Tesla, and after him of Clifford and Einstein, who turned the attention of general relativity to the problem of the nature of the vacuum itself. Clifford and Einstein founded a branch of physics that has come to be known as quantum geometrodynamics, the study of energetic change that occurs in little pieces, including the concept that very small lengths of space, or pure vacuum, themselves oscillate at great frequency and with great energy.

www.cheniere.org...

Resonance... It may be that this is the key to everything... (expecting a 'Holy Crap' from BFFT at this point
)

It gives a whole new meaning to being in tune with the Universe and those Hippies were right when they said its all about the VIBES

We have a lot of work to do... and if what we see is true... we are getting short of time..

[edit on 25-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Zorgon,
Thanks for all the info. I have read a lot about Searl and Lazar, but havent heard of Moray before. I will have to look into his work.

As far as Searl, for whatever reason (and this is just my gut feeling) he just seems like every other con-artist. You know all those guys that say you can run your car on water or some other far out invention (ie Hutchinson). Then when they cant produce results its "a gov'ment conspiracy". The gov'mnt took all my stuff, if I had more money I could finish my invention, I need some magic stones, I had a dream, aliens told me how to build it, the government deleted all records of my education. Insert excuse here...

I dont mean any disrepect here (though I am sure it looks like I do). But when I apply "street smarts" to a lot of these people and their stories they dont pass the test. But I do see value in all of their stuff, because someone has to dream up different far out ideas to drive other people to find ways to create them. So they have value. I mean just look how much stuff has been developed because of science fiction. The idea sticks in some kid/guys head and he decides to figure out how to make something like that. Now its physics maybe be different than the science fiction but the functionality is the same. To me that is awesome. So we need dreamers, writers, creators.. to drive the scientests, inventors, entrepreneurs.

Anyway, Zorgon I would love to hear the stuff you and BFFT are looking into in regards to this stuff.. you know the stuff you dont want to share
You can always u2u me... But if you dont I understand.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Zorgon,
I have seen a lot of different things that discusses the importance of resonance in acheiving and antigravity effect. I just watched a series of youtube vids from the 70's with some guy named Stan Deyo and he mentions resonance. But then he also has a hard to believe story about how he knew too much so the government made him live in Australia for 20yrs.. I just think if you knew too much they would confine you and make you keep working, because I wouldnt let a guy like that loose. I would either keep him working or kill him if I didnt trust him or at least lock him away in some prison like Guantanamo

But his discussion on resonance makes sense. It goes along the lines of what your quote was saying. Though I know little about string theory it made sense to me that if there are infinite strings and they somehow had a resonant frequency and you could tap that you could create these standing waves he mentioned. On the flip side though, how does and INIFINTE string have a resonanct frequency. What would it resonate off of if it is infinite? Would it resonate off of its self or its medium?

Now having stated all my disbelief about things, I also have this nagging feeling that somehow the military/government does kind of control the direction of science. I see this pattern of all this development up through Einstein and then the Manhattan Project and then poof everything kind of stops. There are developments, but not huge ones like the stuff leading up to GR. It is hard to believe Einstein's theory is perfect and no one really built huge improvements or a better theory on top of it. It is almost like they realized the power of this stuff and of putting huge resources into developing it (ie the Manahattan Project) and so they took control of it and somehow led to mis-educating people to a degree. Then maybe they identify the top people and bring them into their program where they know much more. Granted it is just a theory of mine and I am starting to sound like a Searl or Lazar... but it makes me wonder.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow...lots to reply to.

Zorgon, holy crap isn't the word. The resonance thing will be the subject of my 10 year olds science experiment next year. That is why the big workshop will be so valuable to me in the new house.

The bit in the quote about the ocean waves' energy really makes me think about Schaubauer (sp?) and his musings after watching the waters' twists and spirals emit "sparkles" of light in the Black Forest streams. That is a very interesting idea when paired with thoughts of resonance.

I am interested in the "stone" reference you make. It would seem that there are several references to sacred stones that had "magical" properties. The "philosophers stone", for example. The question then becomes, how do people stumble on these finds? How does information THAT sweet just drop into their laps? There was a guy that royals of renaissance Europe claimed could make gold using a philosophers stone and some sort of alchemy. He disappeared, if memory serves me (stupid History channel....provide me with all that good information while inducing my mind into an alpha wave state....talk about ineffecient learning). Did he stumble on a small cache of this stuff, and then find his way into obscurity as his supply dwindled?

I also seem to remember something similar to a stone story in the Lobsang Rampa stories. I will have to look that up if the day comes that I will have a few moments to spend on it.

boreddude....Einstein MAY be brilliant, or his "biggest folly" could actually describe the majority of his work (instead of being one of his descriptions of a theory that may have since been "proven" true).

This link was provided to me recently. I think, perhaps, yesterday. It turns out that there are provable aspect of Einsteins work that are either not his to claim, or openly disputed (and swept under the rug) by reputable scientists.

freespace.virgin.net...

Some of the info in this link I have heard before, most of it I haven't. I cannot verify it. I will say that I do not intend to question how brilliant Einstein was. That is unquestionable. But even brilliant people, alas, are fallible. For example:

Have Einstein's relativity theories ever been "generally accepted"?
Many prominent scientist have expressed their doubts, but one in particular should have been listened to. Louis Essen, professional metrologist, inventor of the atomic clock and co-author of a book on the experimental estimation of the speed of light thought Einstein's ideas ridiculous. He may well have forfeited a Nobel Prize for saying this rather too publicly. As he said, Einstein’s theories arbitrarily made “space and time intermixed by definition and not as the result of some peculiar property of nature … If the theory of relativity is regarded simply as a new system of units it can be made consistent but it serves no useful purpose”.

See his essay, www.btinternet.com...

Whilst on the subject, see also:

New Scientist book review, May 13, 2002, page 48: Margaret Wertheim reviews Robert Marc Friedman's “The Politics of Excellence” (Time Books):

"Seen as a purveyor of metaphysical nonsense that would corrupt the vigorous strain of experimental physics admired by conservative Nobel committee members, Einstein’s nomination provoked an extraordinary depth of hostility."

[Though his nomination for the Nobel prize was not for his relativity ideas, these would have contributed to the impression of "metaphysical nonsense".]

Dingle, H, “The Case Against Special Relativity”, Nature 216, 119-22 (1967)

McCrea, W H, “Why the Special Theory of Relativity is Correct”, Nature 216, 122-4 (1967)

and later correspondence: Nature, vol 217, Jan 6 1968, p19

Or, the possible misattribution to Einstein of what appears to have already been documented (5 years prior):

Did Einstein discover E=mc2?
Well, no! I received the following from Theo Theocharis, August 23, 2000, and relayed it to APS News on his request:

In the APS News, Vol. 9, No. 8, August/September 2000, p. 2, the "This Month in Physics History" column was entitled "September 1905: Einstein's Most Famous Formula", and it stated:

"But it was later that year [1905], in a paper received by the Annalen der Physik on September 27, applying his equations to study the motion of a body, that Einstein showed that mass and energy were equivalent, a startling new insight he expressed in a simple formula that became synonymous with his name: E=mc2. However, full confirmation of his theory was slow in coming. It was not until 1933, in Paris, when Irène and Frédéric Joliot-Curie took a photograph showing the conversion of energy into mass."

The "100 YEARS AGO" item in the 6 April 2000 issue of Nature (Vol. 404, p. 553) is taken from the 5 April 1900 issue of Nature (note the dates), and it states:

"The calculations of M. Henri Becquerel show that this energy is of the order of one ten-millionth of a watt per second. Hence a loss of weight of about a milligram in a thousand million years would suffice to account for the observed effects, assuming the energy of the radiation to be derived from the actual loss of material."

The assumption that accounts for the stated (in the 5 April 1900 issue of Nature) figures is E=mc2. But according to APS News, this is "Einstein's most famous formula" which in September 1905 was "a startling new insight".

I think that there is a problem that ought to be resolved.

I am unsure if this issue has been resolved or not. I likely will not research it much more, as this information really only serves to reinforce my probablistic thought process.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BFFT,
Thanks for all the info.. It gets my mind racing. Well I dont have much more to add but I will keep checking back to see what you guys find. If I find anything good I will post it. Thanks for the u2u. I would have replied but I dont have enough posts to u2u yet.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

so the government made him live in Australia for 20yrs.. I just think if you knew too much they would confine you and make you keep working, because I wouldnt let a guy like that loose. I would either keep him working or kill him if I didnt trust him or at least lock him away in some prison like Guantanamo

Australia Pine gap not Guantanamo

I also have this nagging feeling that somehow the military/government does kind of control the direction of science.

Ah Grasshopper, getting premonitions now hmmm?

Do ye fear treading into DoD computers?

Te following lists are those technologies that the Department of defense controls...

The Militarily Critical Technologies List (MCTL) is a compendium of existing goods and technologies that DOD assesses would permit significant advances in the development, production and use of military capabilities of potential adversaries.

www.dtic.mil...

The Developing Science and Technologies List (DSTL) is a compendium of scientific and technological capabilities being developed worldwide that have the potential to significantly enhance or degrade US military capabilities in the future. It includes basic research, applied research and advanced technology development.

www.dtic.mil...

www.dtic.mil...

Granted it is just a theory of mine and I am starting to sound like a Searl or Lazar... but it makes me wonder.

No need to wonder just ask
Manhattan was a silly little bomb... I am more concerned what they are doing messing with Time

As to Bob Lazar... if he is such a flake, why is he currently back working at Los Alamos national Labs?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Zorgon,
Thanks for the info. Those lists of protected tech from the military are awesome. I never knew those existed. It does make sense that they would, now that I know they are there

As far as Lazar goes, I thought he owned United Nuclear and that is what he is doing now. Can you point me to a link that shows he is at Los Alamos now? Not that I dont believe you, I just want to read up on him.

So what are they doing messing with time. I havent seen any of this. Maybe you could give me some stuff to look into

What are your and BFFT's thoughts on how the government/military might go about disrupting/controlling the process of people creating the right theory to develop things they find threatening?

Going back to the Manhattan Project, looking back on it now it was "just a bomb". But it was a huge step in taking intense Physics theory into reality. I just put myself in the place of some of those top level military people and I think if I was there I would have been shocked. To be there and realize that we can split an atom and create a bomb or mass amounts of energy and shift the world power balance with one project. So I think the next logical thought is we have to make sure our enemies cant do this. Because what they proved was with the right theory and enough resources (human, financial, physical) we can do AMAZING things VERY QUICKLY (compared to the past). Then you have to think we dont want to be on the loosing end of that stick, so how do we stack the deck in our favor. In my mind there is nothing wrong with that thinking, because you cant afford to loose that game.

Anyway I would like any info or theories you have about what is going on in relation to tech and the military/governnment. Also, any info you could give me on things that you think the military has developed/is developing that is far outside of standard technology as we know it as americans. Hope that makes sense.

There HAS to be incredible tech out there for them to mothball the stealth planes. As you know, those were developed in the 70's. I wish I could extrapolate that tech out by 30 years, but I dont even know where to start. Then you factor in all the changes in how you can design things so much faster now, with computer design and modeling, advances in materials, the fact that they have supercomputers to figure out things.. it is just mind blowing.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Zorgon,
Those lists of protected tech from the military are awesome. I never knew those existed. It does make sense that they would now that I know they are there

Do more research on .mil and .gov sites rather than blogs and youtube.... You would be amazed at what they are working on

As far as Lazar goes, I thought he owned United Nuclear

He does and its very profitable, but he has people 'running the shop'

Can you point me to a link that shows he is at Los Alamos now? Not that I dont believe you, I just want to read up on him.

No I cannot give you a link... but when he was at John's 65th birthday party he showed me and John his new ID badge... One of the conditions of re-employ was " Now Bob, we aren't going to have any more trouble with you are we?"

I am afraid you will have to just take my word on this one...
When he comes back to town I will see if I can get a bit more for the doubters..

So what are they doing messing with time. I havent seen any of this. Maybe you could give me some stuff to look into

I have to run... I will link you to this post... look at the info there and you will have a start.

Later

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks Zorgon,

I will take your word on Lazar. Wow, it must be awesome to be friends with him and Lear. You are a lucky guy. I bet your conversations must be interesting to say the least.

For some reason the "time" link you posted did not appear. So when you get a chance could you re post it. Thanks

I will start checking more .gov and .mil sights. Thanks for the insight. I just always assumed (you know where that gets us
) that they wouldnt post anything sensitive. Come to think of it though I have clicked on other peoples links to .gov and .mil and there has been some stuff I never thought they would post. Guess I have just been lazy.

I find Lazar's story interesting and it really stimulates my thinking. However, I just think if he leaked that stuff they would have capped him by now.. or at least somebody he cares about.. just to get the point accross.... But tell him I am glad they didnt.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude However, I just think if he leaked that stuff they would have capped him by now..

Doesn't work like that... not if you have a skill they need

Aslo there are TWO side to this... those who insist on keeping the lid on, and thus who want it out... problem is that even those who want it out understand the need for secrecy at some level in the interest of National Security...

And there in lies the problem...

For example if I told you that they manufactured a certain substance out in space... that when applied to 'items' and activated by a signal from HAARP, you do a "Cheshire Cat" imitation... that would perk up most peoples ears...

But then I have to counter with this note...

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent XXXX, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

So sometimes knowing the answers does come with a price.... Bob Lazar only 'revealed' as much as THEY were 'comfortable with'

Missing Link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Zorgon,
As always thanks for the info. I will check out the "time" link in your last post.

Ok I think I understand what you are saying. Is your point that Lazar released what he did with permission from some subset of the group in the know that is pro-sharing the info?

The quotes you inserted into your last message - can you tell me who they were from and what the patent number was for the info he was sharing?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Zorgon,
On a side not what ever happened to John Lear.. I noticed he is not on ATS anymore. Did he have a falling out with the ownership or is he sick or what?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Zorgon, in all my recent research i had almost forgotten about the Stargate stuff. When undo was absent, i let it lapse. Thanks for igniting that fire once again!

The tampering with time is a serious concern for me, as well.

boreddude:

in my signature is a link. Click on it and start perusing. I would also recommend going through the link Zorgon provided. The Stargate thread is a wealth of info (and you will recognize a large portion of it in thelivingmoon site). There is some good stuff. You seem to have an interest.

There are many, many links to some very good sites in there. And don't for one second think the .mil and .gov sites won't have some spectacularly awesome things in it. The problem is it will be hidden in plain sight. Terms like "Large Hadron Collider" mean nothing to most people. So you have to actually open and read. Once you find a good patent, start looking up each and every possible reference cited. You will learn to recognize names that will lead you to good finds (every single time i see "Baker" or "Wallace" used in a gravity patent it is either something i already have, or something i really need).

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks BFFT and Zorgon for the info. I appreciate your help.

It is good to know what happened to John. Zorgon, next time you see him let him know I always enjoyed his posts.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It is good to know what happened to John. Zorgon, next time you see him let him know I always enjoyed his posts.

Just drop him a U2U I know he still checks them

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Three Ways To Levitate A Magic Carpet

It sounds like a science fiction joke, but it isn't. What do you get when you turn an invisibility cloak on its side? A mini flying carpet.

So say physicists who believe the same exotic materials used to make cloaking devices could also be used to levitate tiny objects. In a further breakthrough, two other research groups have come a step closer to cracking the mysteries of levitation.

Scientists have levitated objects before, most famously using powerful magnetic fields to levitate a frog. But that technique, using the repulsive force of a giant magnet, requires large amounts of energy. In contrast, the latest theories exploit the natural smaller amounts of energy produced by the quantum fluctuations of empty space.

....snip.....

The device was formed from so-called "metamaterials", exotic materials made from complex arrays of metal units and wires. The metal units are smaller than the wavelength of light and so the materials can be engineered to precisely control how electromagnetic light waves travel around them. "They can transform space, tricking electromagnetic waves into moving along directions they otherwise wouldn't," says Leonhardt.

...snip....

Capasso and his colleagues have also been working on an alternative scheme to harness a repulsive Casimir effect. Their calculations show that a repulsive Casimir force could be set up between a 42.7 micrometre-wide gold-coated polystyrene sphere and a silicon dioxide plate, if the two are immersed in ethanol. "Although the Casimir force between any two substances – the ethanol and gold, the gold and the silicon dioxide, or the silicon dioxide and the ethanol – is positive, the relative strengths of attraction are different, and when you combine the materials, you should see the gold sphere levitate," he says.

I will likely cross link this into my "Invisibility" thread....but this is very interesting to say the least.

The use of "metamaterials" is changing the way we do things. It is very promising to see another form of levitation being made possible. It would be even more promising if we could find a way to make this happen in an anti-grav effect.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The quotes you inserted into your last message - can you tell me who they were from and what the patent number was for the info he was sharing?

yes ... soon
I am working on that now...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by azzllin
Fantastic thread

Just the thought of a disk with a diameter of 1 ft creating an anti gravity beam from the surface of the planet out into space, That would then create a massive leap in Mankinds exploration of space.

Just position what you want in orbit then a tiny rocket motor would be all you needed to achieve orbit,

I love the future in regards to this technology which will help mankind, can you image a zero G enviromental hospital? what would that do for burn victims, broken bones, arthritis sufferes, the list is endless, would create cures for a lot of these illnesses, and that is just the tip of the benefits iceburg.

Fantastic
Flag and Star

She stated that her technology would be capable of negating gravity over a wide distance (the surface of the earth) up to 1 feet above the surface.

For whatever that i worth.

to both or all of you...very bad idea.

ALL the air over that disc area would rush out into space as zero gravity over that disc...more air would rush into replace it...atmosphere bleed from ALL the discs on the planet plus disturbance of the weather system as well as loss of atmosphere...

remember that gravity holds the atmosphere down...remove it and air would start to bleed away...more air rushes in to replace it at very high supersonic speeds ....nature abhors a vacuum....

nobody has thought of this....

[edit on 21-4-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
to both or all of you...very bad idea.

ALL the air over that disc area would rush out into space as zero gravity over that disc...more air would rush into replace it...atmosphere bleed from ALL the discs on the planet plus disturbance of the weather system as well as loss of atmosphere...

remember that gravity holds the atmosphere down...remove it and air would start to bleed away...more air rushes in to replace it at very high supersonic speeds ....nature abhors a vacuum....

nobody has thought of this....

Well.....the experiments have been done. Further, UFO's are seen all over the planet daily. Since it has yet to happen, i would say it is not as big a deal as you might presume.

Perhaps you have the calculations that help you draw your conclusion?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join