It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Where did you hear that she may have went back to China? Do you have any way of finding some kind of source for that info?

I found quite a few links to blogs mentioning this but I haven't come across anything official.I believe (so far) that it's speculation since nobody can find her.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is a documentary video, unfortunately in german or fortunate for our german speaking members, with footage of the lady in question.

It looks like the meisner effect to me although I could be missing something.

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-2-2008 by sherpa]

[edit on 4-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have an update from China. Strangest thing. This poster at a locally run forum (the region is less than 200k people) has really provided me a lot of spectacularly good links. Two of them deal with the China connection.

I am willing to bet that the Chinese government is willing to provide a substantial amount of autonomy (at least initially) to a scientist like Dr. Li, who can provide technology that gives a competitve edge. They are moving full speed ahead with stem cell research and could end up being a sponsor of human cloning.

Below is a joint Chinese/US effort:

High Frequency Gravity Waves

It is Chinese with English translations. Could one of our mathematicians have a perusal at the math and theory and provide some feedback?

I have a patent related to this, as well...but haven't finished with it yet. I will post it tomorrow (when i can use my desktop system and get into my full suite of applications).

In the meantime, something to consider:

Dr. Li left U of Ala because she was feeling they were too focused on the end product, with making a workable and marketable product. This is the capitalism and free market economics unduly influencing science.

She wanted to work on the theory, to prove specific principles. This would allow for further development of greater understanding (and greater technological achievement) while still achieving some marketable concepts to help fund the long term effort.

It would seem that her reasons for leaving are solid and commendable. There is a line that must be considered, and i (being in business) understand things like return on investment. However, there has to be an understanding that intellectual rights can create a MUCH greater return, and could likely be worth waiting for.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
furry,
Nice PDF..It is interesting US/China in joint effort. I haven't had chance to really read and digest it yet but it doesn't appear to mention Ning Li. I might have missed it. If she is choosing to stay in china I am sure they want to rub that in US face.
Maybe she is captive?

BP

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Could this be the pseudo science of the Illuminati again?
Is the Doctor related to this bloodline?
The Li Bloodline
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

David Rockefeller visits with his friend Li Chiang, one of Red China’s Government Trade Officials.

In writing about the Li family and Chinese secret societies, I am like the man who wakes up in the middle of the night while everyone else sleeps and then gropes around in the darkness trying to feel his way. I can share with you what I’ve learned, but undoubtedly there is a great deal more that can be learned.

When the year started I knew only a little about the Li family, and that only from what I had heard. I didn’t even know how to spell their name right. I was spelling it Lee (Actually the Li family name is spelled Lee in some areas such as Hokkien, Teochew, Singapore and by some Chinese Americans.) Because I knew so little about the family, it was one of my primary areas of focus when doing

The Chinese character for the Li family is shown below in two different styles (fonts).

UFOs use forces in the air for suspension.
Tesla didn't control gravity only the electricity in a column of lift perhaps
going up to the ionosphere from a million volt electric field column.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Her name is Ning Li, not Li Ning.

You can find multiple patents and reviews filed for peer review by multiple individuals with both names.

And i doubt that the illuminati would allow information to leak if they were suppressing science. If there is an illuminati.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhw007
What is BRUTAL TRUTH and FACT is that Buddah's "C" theory that she had NEVER been published before has been PROVEN to be false.

You are putting words in my mouth. I did not say she NEVER published anything, so what you produced is either a lie or a lapse of judgement resulting from overexertion.

If you bother to read relevant links, you'll find that they indeed mention that she decided to not publish on that particular topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

But remember her reason for leaving the university, anyway. She left because of a disagreement on how to proceed. She wanted to work on the theory to push for greater possibility. The university wanted to work on actualizing it so that they could market a technology.

Considering the history of DARPA, one can easily understand why she didn't want to publish. Once she published, she would have completely lost control (which, it seems, happened anyway).

I am willing to bet that she didn't even want the popular science article to happen.

But, as you say, this is pure speculation. To that, i reply that "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." She has given no reason to believe she is a hoaxer, so i will not entertain that idea.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've been thinking about inventing an anti-gravity beer coaster, so I don't have to lean forward to set down and pick up my beer anymore. This beer coaster could be positioned in mid air at the sweet spot of the hand/arm with cuts down on the physical demand of drinking. I can't wait, what a great day that will be.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by buddhasystem

But remember her reason for leaving the university, anyway. She left because of a disagreement on how to proceed. She wanted to work on the theory to push for greater possibility. The university wanted to work on actualizing it so that they could market a technology.

BFFT, when you work at a University, you sign a document where you cede the rights to the University anyway even only part of it was done there. Then, when she formed a corporation, it seemed like they (she and her group) wanted to actualize it, which contradicts your statement. There is just a lot of fog around this situation.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hmmm, take a step back and think about all this, fellahs.
She was probably shown something of what is really being developed along the same lines, was blown away by what she saw, and decided to go to work for the Government for 400k a year.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Have you thought about trying to contact the people who she wrote those papers with. if she is indeed still working on anti-grav it is possible she is still in touch with old collegues.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have emailed a former colleague of Li's who says she is still working "Black Projects" although he says he has not heard anything since 2005. Further he thinks the "back in China thing" is disinformation. If this is true and I have no reason to doubt the source...we can conclude that US is bigtime into antigravity.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yknot

The check was written to "AC Gravity LLC", not "Ning Li". This would mean that she founded her company, recieved a employer tax ID, etc, met all insurance and bonding requirements, and then was given a contract by the DoD.

She may work for them, but as a contractor.

RE: the contact of her former peers.....some on here have done that. I will be doing that when my job clears up a little and i can take the time to create a "dummy" email account to use.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
I have emailed a former colleague of Li's who says she is still working "Black Projects" although he says he has not heard anything since 2005. Further he thinks the "back in China thing" is disinformation. If this is true and I have no reason to doubt the source...we can conclude that US is bigtime into antigravity.

And now, we have this thread to share reseach through.

Like i said guys, there is a goldmine of info in here. I have my own search strategies, as do each of you. Let's put our heads together and see what we can find.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey folks,

This is right up my alley. You all should look into the Searl Effect Generator.

www.searlsolution.com...

searleffect.com...

And also the implications of some of Tesla's work...

en.wikipedia.org...

AC Gravity as a concept alone sounds awfully familiar. The more that I read on the subject the more I realize all the concepts for anti-gravity share the same common features. Searl suggests high frequency AC current with multiple magnetic fields intersecting. High frequency AC was also used by Tesla for his projected energy weapons (and just about all his other inventions)

I am by no means a genius on this topic but am a very interested person who keeps up to date on the unfoldings of anti-gravity and I don't doubt for a second that this woman's work is real. As a side note, the time elongation effects mentioned earlier by a close proximity large scale magnet distortion device might explain why these ships in Texas recently and else where appear to move very slow and are very huge. When in fact they are moving very fast and are much smaller since we would be surrounded by their gravity distortions. And not so much when they are zipping around the atmosphere.

Just my 2 cents.

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
John Searle, Ralph Ring, Otis Carr...i think there have been a few others that have used that similar concept. The Searle machine was particularly intriguing with the way he is reported to have designed the magnets and the mechanism that drove the magnets. He truly maximized the motion of the machine as a whole.

The concepts that Li refers to are different. Hers is more in line with Podkletnov and involves microscale grav waves emitted by ions being amplified exponentially by virtue of the special state that the atoms within the superconductor are in.

It is like the massive effect of a mound of ants, grasshopper.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was thinking...the whole Searle thing....it seems to be pretty well known stuff. Quite a few people have discussed his ideas, and most who are educated seem to want to dismiss them. I, personally, have no idea and without actually creating the machine one cannot know. It is very interesting to hear the descriptions of the effects he created.

However, if you dig a little, you can find some pretty interesting stuff buried in the backwaters of various journals and archives. Take, for example, Agop. I posted a linke to a paper he published that describes the On Gravitational Shielding in Electromagnetic Fields.

It would appear that this scientist is fairly gifted, and has done quite a bit of work on gravity research, and has filed the following paper describing a gravitational dilation effect:

link.aip.org.../47/053503

but...back to the Li experiments...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Working with Dr. Li in 1999 were Koczor and Noever. These two were basically in charge of putting to use some new gravity measuring instrumentation (which is presumably why Koczor picked up on what Li was working on in the first place, as he has spoken openly about his interest being what drew him to her research).

There was an experiment performed by these two call the Eclipse project. This may have been discussed here at ATS (not going to bother to search as it is pretty arcane). However, here is the story of what the Eclipse project was:

www.cybercitycafe.com...

In 1959, at the enthusiastic urging of rocket pioneer Werner von Braun, a peculiar set of physics experiments first appeared in English as a four-part series in the journal Aero/Space Engineering. The author, Maurice Allais, was a skilled physicist with an interest in the behavior of Foucault's Pendulum. From 1954 to 1960 he made careful observations of the motion of glass and metallic pendulums with the hope he would discover some connection between gravity and magnetism. Despite years of careful work, he never succeeded in finding a link between those disparate forces, but he did observe something extraordinary. During the total eclipses of June 30, 1954, and October 22, 1959, he detected "anomalies in the movement of the ... pendulum" during the time when the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun were aligned.

"A remarkable disturbance has been observed at the time of the total solar eclipse... it cannot be identified with periodic lunisolar effects resulting from the actual theory of gravitation."
Maurice Allais, 1959, from the abstract of his articles in Aero/Space Engineering

Allais’ solar eclipse results are hard to understand, but he was undoubtedly a meticulous scientist. His experiments were well-conceived and he repeated his measurements during two solar eclipses.

If something strange is happening to Foucault pendulums during solar eclipses, then it's a real mystery," says Noever. "Is it some gravitational effect, a peculiar manifestation of tides, or something else entirely? The idea that some unexplained aspect of gravity is at work seems nonsensical when you consider that it would seem to imply planets spinning out of their orbits over very long time scales (among other things). Also, why would the effect show up only during a solar eclipse? The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth are nearly aligned about once a month near the time of the new moon. A solar eclipse takes place when they are precisely aligned. If something is happening to gravity once a month, wouldn't we have noticed by now?"

*snip!*

The NASA/Marshall team plans to observe on August 11, 1999, Gravity filed with a high precision gravitometer located at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. The gravitometer is a state-of-the-art gravity sensor tested as part of a Marshall project entitled "Ultra-high precision gravity measurements". Noever and Koczor are using this extraordinary device to carry out sensitive experiments in gravity physics at the Marshall Space Flight Center. They are also exploring the history of peer-reviewed gravity research and repeating or recasting experiments that would benefit from the high precision afforded by the gravitometer. Allais’ work falls in this group.

The instrument reports very small changes in the gravitational force acting on a mechanical spring-mass. Gravitational changes are expressed as the electrical force (measured as voltage) required to maintain the spring-mass system at a predetermined position (the null point). The modified LaCoste-Romberg gravitometer (Edcon, Inc. Denver, CO) measures relative gravity until calibrated against a reference. The instrument is routinely calibrated along the 10-station Rocky Mountain Calibration range established by NOAA, Edcon and the Colorado School of Mines. The calibration is validated by comparing the measure of absolute gravity in Huntsville Alabama with reference values from the USAF gravity disk.

"If Allais’ disturbance is real, and if it has something to do with gravity, then we will be able to measure it to 10 significant digits," says Noever.

This is very interesting, honestly. The "Allais" effect would create quite the uproar in the field of physics. And upon learning of this experiment, i was very excited to find some results.

Except for one small problem: they "disappeared" with the data. Now, when i say disappeared, that may or may not be true. I have found links to a company reportedly owned by Noever, but nothing of Noever himself.

So, we have data that could very well prove a relationship between gravity and electromagnetism that has come up missing FROM THE VERY SAME people associated with Dr. Li during her groundbreaking work.

I am smelling more and more of a coverup here.

For reference, here is an article kind of summarizing the majority of the above story (from Allais own associates):

www.allais.info...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
More on David Noever...

...it seems as though others have asked him the "tough questions", too. A high school kid, to be exact:

naturalscience.com...

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:09:13 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: A physics question

Maurice Allais's Discovery

Dear sirs:

I am a senior in a school in Panama, Central America, and I am doing a project on Maurice Allais. I saw your link to NASA's Space Science News story, Decrypting the Eclipse, about Maurice Allais's report that a Foucault's pendulum exhibited peculiar movements at the time of the 1954 solar eclipse. I was wondering, therefore, if you could direct me to additional information about this discovery and the results of the experiments relating to it that were conducted during the solar eclipse of August 11 this year.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Alice G. Revilla

Noevers reply was to send someone else to answer his question, and then provide a bunch of links (which i will now have to sort through
) but nothing of any substance. Note, as well, that this occured in/around 1999.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join