It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology being attacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by undermind
So much so, in fact, that I'd suggest they attacked themselves, and promoted it as being targeted. Now where have I heard that idea before?

I guess we will know the answer to that, if they involve the authorities or not. if they don't......could be nothing really there. on the other hand......if they don't, it might just be because they don't want the government to have access to what they have.

boy, this one is tricky.

it might just be that annon. has them in a pickle. if they turn to the authorities for help, things could get leaked (exposed) on that end. if they choose to go at it alone, annon. will continue and expose them anyway.

id love to be a fly on the wall of the CoS advisor meetings right now.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OMG THIS IS GREAT!!

they are taking don all the sites all over the world. none work. lol

GO ANONYMOUS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The highest theory of SOP-8-C is that the being is engaged upon a game called Physical Universe. This is a game requiring barriers, which is to say, walls, planets, time and vast distances (which last two are also barriers). In engaging upon this game he has at last become so conscious of barriers that he is limited in his actions and thoughts. He thinks, in the case of homo sapiens, that he is a body (a barrier) hemmed in by vast distances (barriers) and pinned in a time stream (a system of moving barriers) so as to reach only the present. These combined barriers have become so formidable
that they are not even well perceived, but from being strong have become unreal to him.

The matter is further complicated by “invisible barriers” such as the eyes or glasses. In actuality, the thetan is a knowingness, total in a cleared state, who yet can create space and time and objects to locate in them. He reduces his knowingness only to have action. Knowingness is reduced by assuming that one cannot know or knows wrongly. Knowingness is reduced by assuming one must be in certain places to perceive and so know, and that one cannot be in certain places.

Space is, but does not have to be, the first barrier of knowingness. With
Scientology we have the first definition of space—Space is a viewpoint of dimension. Given a viewpoint and four, eight or more points to view, one has space. Space is a problem of observation, not of physics.

There is no question here of whether space, energy or objects are real. THINGS ARE AS REAL AS ONE IS CERTAIN OF THEIR REALITY. Reality is, here on Earth, agreement as to what is. This does not prevent barriers or time from being formidably real. It does not mean either that space, energy or time are illusions. It is as one knows it is. For one makes, by a process of continuous automatic duplication, all that one perceives. So much for theory-in application this theory obtains results of considerable magnitude in changing beingness.

From 1954_56.pdf

This is really hot stuff, I think

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Being a staple meme creator of -chan myself, I must say that, although I do not participate in their raids (I get my lulz through other more legal and non-malicious methods), Anonymous DOES have the power to take down the Church of Scientology if they deem it to be so. Hell, they one drew up a plan to take down the entire security mainframe of China, but decided not to (forgot what the reason was).

I seriously doubt Anon will follow through with this, though. They may be the Internet Illuminati, but they also have short attention spans.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
...with HEAVY ties into Masonry and other occult practices...

Oh for f#*^'s sake!
I freakin' knew it...I knew someone would eventually try to tie Scientology with Masonry...and it figures it would be you NewWorldOver...

Y'know, I wasn't really going to comment on this thread (except for the whole 'I can't read those downloaded documents either' comment) but you've forced my hand.

Freemasonry has, and pay close attention to this okay, ABSOLUTELY NO F'N CONNECTION TO SCIENTOLOGY!
Just freakin' quit it already, it's getting way old way fast.

Okay, continue.

Oh, and by the way, I can't read those .rar docs either. Can someone help me out?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
While I am no lover of dirty tricks being committed by either Scientology or Hackers in general, I think in this case, the 'Anonymous' group has the right idea in going after CoS's websites and hacking them. This makes up for, in part, all the harm that CoS has done world-wide with their 'dirty tricks' campaigns against all those who wouldn't tow 'the party line' as espoused by it's off-the-wall founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I figure it this way, if they are too busy dealing with each other, then they will be too busy to be bothered going after others. And that suits me just fine.
I do support other, more legal action, being taken against the CoS and their supporters. This involves using the truth. People can also legally demonstrate near Scientology owned buildings, provided they don't block the entrance way. People can also hold meetings and gather information from ex-Scientologists, newspapers, nagazines, newsletters, websites, etc., and then talk about what they have learned with others, including Scientologists who are still part of the organization. They can also write articles for newspapers and newsletters and letters to the editor. And people who have video and DVD equipment can do shows for their local cable access channels as well to get the word out about the CoS.
People can do this either on their own or with a group of people. The more people that are made aware of what the CoS is really all about, the better.
From everything I've heard, read, and seen about ths CoS, I would have to say that, in my humble opinion, they are more conspiratorial and secretive than the Nazi's, Communist's and other Radical extremist groups put together.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Oh for f#*^'s sake!
*wah*
ABSOLUTELY NO F'N CONNECTION TO SCIENTOLOGY!
*wah*
Just freakin' quit it already, it's getting way old way fast.

Calm down, bud. It's only the internet.

I compared Scientology to Mormonism, the founder of Mormonism was a known freemason.

Care to get all riled up at that simple statement? Please don't, that was a rhetorical question.

If you want to get in a hissy-fit about my take on Masonry go to the SS forum, this thread is about the attack on Scientology.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Yeah, yeah...I know.
You think you're slick and clever.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Anon for the win!
I'm happy to see this to be honest. I almost killed myself on my coffee that day reading the plan. Hopefully the attention span will be a bit longer this time...

Been glued to the chanology page gotta admit.

In b4... well, you know the drill...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone else get the slight impression that this is going to lead to the end of the internet?

I really do.

The moment hackers start conglomerating and attacking corporations (Scientology is not a religion to me, it's a corporation) ... the government is going to step in and declare the Internet a terrorist war-zone.

Before you know it, the internet we once knew will be gone. This is how it starts...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I love it, Scientology is extreme and single minded, Kudos to anyone who has such an impact on a money making scam such as Scientology.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm gonna get bumper stickers made up that say:
"Internet hackers made baby Xenu cry"

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I stumbled across this in my internet wandering.

www.cafepress.com...

We should wear these and rally somewhere and make Tom Cruise have another manic episode.

Oh, and I watched that vid of him...what the hell?!?
What was he talking about??
He seemed so...uh...weird.
Seriously...is he crazy?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Hackers are criminals who belong in jail. Scientology is a Confidence Game gone wild. A group of criminals attacking an Organization that preys on the mentally ill and mentally weak started by a criminal. Anyone see the irony in this?

Since Scientology can't do anything to an intelligent person and since hackers crimes hurt everyone; lock those hackers up and throw away the key. Ignore Scientology and it will go away. Of course there are lots of crazy rich folk for Scientology to trick but they can afford it.

Hackers don't have causes. They invent them to cover up their little Felonies
. Hacking is stealing and thieves are - well I can't say that here. I wonder how many Identity thefts this little band of merry outlaws have stolen and how many people they have hurt. You know if they are doing this they are doing the other.

You are so wrong, hackers wear many hats. I make my living as a hacker and my hat is white. My former black hat knowledge made me the knowledgeable white hat hacker I am today.

I am the the only thing that stands in the way of black hat hackers taking over my company's servers and stealing customer/patient information. hackers is not a general term used for felons behind a keyboard, that is a common misconception. It takes a hacker to stop a hacker.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Anonymous group is doing some great work to take down Scientology. It is not a prank and it is very real. Google Project Chanology and read up on it. You too can take a bite out of Scientology. Just don't swallow. Its harmful to humans.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Before you know it, the internet we once knew will be gone. This is how it starts...

Albeit I'm sure the limitations of freedoms that (for most of us the internet provides) would be a welcome thing for some in charge. I really have a hard time believing that something like this would do it. If you look at the general history of the 'net there's been a lot worse out there. Heck so many thing that a "hacker" can do anything with nothing more than a connection. That's far from the truth.

To be frank I really think at most (at least in America) they will try to "infiltrate" (LOL) by either making their own site aimed towards anon (LOL) or try and become "one of them". I''ll look for this site if anyone wants but I remember reading about a fake US gov operated Extremest site. To try and catch terr'ists.

As much as I am for the freedom of religion and speech, I think that due to so many fears of being "not politically correct" things like Scientologists, a "certain extremest church" and so countless others are allowed to slip through.

Now don't get me wrong I also don't think that the government should step in and mandate the heck out of everything, I do think the people need to step up and take some "organizations" down a couple notches. I don't mean by violence, simply by spreading the word etc.

One of my main issues with scientology and so many others of these groups are the legislative issues. They rally themselves into a massive outcry over "intolerance" yet, when they show intolerance "It's okay".

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

Great, now 1000 more people will be doing it.
You don't have to be so detailed about such things.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by Mindless

Great, now 1000 more people will be doing it.
You don't have to be so detailed about such things.

Lol umm detailed? I will remove one word . But there is no detail here at all . Its just eluding to what can be done . People dont really seem to believe you unless you show a small example . Once they go decrypt a pass them selfs they tend to get what im saying . This info is useless unless you can dump the database . And if you know that much about SQL you dont need this anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It still creates a spark and kiddies start googling keywords that you posted eventually graduating to the point of doing it.

It puts certain individuals on the path, thats all I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join