It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is why I like to use Flash Earth, we can see images from different sources.

Google

Microsoft

Yahoo

Unfortunately, only Google has higher definition photos of Pine Gap.

Zorgon, what do you think of the Pine Gap area, geologicaly?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These Circles are located at the end of the entry road to the site.

Cheers
Mungo

[edit on 29/2/2008 by mungodave]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29/2/2008 by mungodave]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Interesting. On the upper left you can see what appears to be some right angles. Like there is an above ground building there or something, that is covered with camo net.

Nice pic. thanks.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

My initial thoughts were that these might have been clearings for
Radio towers, however there are no shadows as seen on other trees buildings etc.
Further they are circles, not a spiral if you catch my drift.
Finally we are talking arid desert. A lot of work for what?

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

They are indeed Spirals not Circles..

With the Spirals and the odd lines all over both sides of the road I would call these the "Nazca Lines of Australia" but it seems I am not the first to think of this as a google search for "Nazca Lines of Pine Gap" yeilds interesting results...

Virtual Globetrotting: Google Maps
2005-08-08 - Australian government wants to censor this image - Pine Gap ... Nazca Lines

So here we have a Spiral on the Nazca Plains in Peru...

Compare that to the Pine Gap closeup... Have a good look around the roads for the lines...

Those markings at Pine Gap appear Ancient to me... same dry conditions as Peru... and they are partially worn away... I would love to get the opinion of a local Abo on this... maybe write to the one who gave the Pine Gap 4 permission to walk on his land...

But there is more...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Let me take you to Kirtland AFM in New Mexico....

So what are we dealing with here? Are these Ancient Markings similar to the Nazca Lines? or are they something to do with the Military? Perhaps they have buried coils of wire here?

Or are the Base locations significant and somehow tied to the Ancients?

Here is another image... This one is the Yakima site in Washington...

It is also noteworthy that ALL these locations have ECHELON facilities... (I will present these in another thread when the work is completed so be patient)

The orange area is a forest fire in progress... but look at the circles... the whole area is covered with these partially covered circles...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is why I like to use Flash Earth, we can see images from different sources.

Yes ArMaP I too have Flash Earth and other satellite resources... but the point is WHY is that are deliberately out of focus on google earth?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Or are the Base locations significant and somehow tied to the Ancients?

YES!

As remarkable as it seems, it nevertheless goes far answering many questions...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'd say the pine gap stuff is buried cables for antennae sorta stuff. The circles around a bases in those other pics suggest some kind of perimeter. Let's not get too carried away.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Sacred geometry is often an undercurrent for a sound engineering policy.

Sacred geometry, not just for architects anymore...

And it is vigorously pursued by most world governments, both the UK and the US as leading examples...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi.

What if all these sites around the world,showing supposedly ancient
markings on the ground,are in fact ancient landing areas,and the military are building facilities on them so they can greet any future visitors as the land?

I also believe that a huge perimeter is being thrown up on the giza plateau at the moment!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

They are indeed Spirals not Circles..

I stand corrected...your picture had excellent resolution, and I was basing my observation on the inner cirle....

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi Let's not get too carried away.

HA! So you say.... but what I posted is merely the tip of the iceberger...

Here we have Exhibit #142...

The Scene... the newest archeological digs at UR in Iraq...

Guess what we put right next door?

MORE HERE

During more recent times, jet engines have disturbed the silence of the desert. The area is now home to the men and women of the 407th Air Expeditionary Group at Ali Base near Nasariyah. Enduring the isolation and the 120-degree temperatures, soldiers and airmen maintain a fully functioning airport in the middle of nowhere.

STARS and STRIPES "The treasures of Ur"

So why is our Air Force 'digging for treasure' in Iraq?

[edit on 1-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
And it is vigorously pursued by most world governments, both the UK and the US as leading examples...

And the Iraqi regime we just squashed...

Exhibit #131

Saddam Insane's palace....

AL HILLA, BAGHADAD
32 32' 2.8" N, 44 25' 41.5" E

Saddam's Palace... (west point)

East Point...

South Point...

"There are many things you do not understand... Grasshopper"

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi Let's not get too carried away.

So why is our Air Force 'digging for treasure' in Iraq?

They are not digging for treasure, they are using trained archeologists, if you do a search on ATS ive seen it mentioned a few times about rumours that they are looking for ancient technology, and that the whole war on terror excuse and saddams WMD's where just an excuse for going, as they rpoved even without the WMD's and the UN warnings they went anyway, because there is something buried they want.

However if they havn't found it in iraq maybe its in Iran? which means no matter what happens they will go there also, even Afghanistan is supposed to have hidden treasures in deep caves, one of the rules which changed when the war started was the laws governing excavations, it was forbidden still is to an extent, but only European and american archeologists are allowed with permission,

Ill dig around tomorrow and find a list of what is supposed to be there, im sure the ark is one and some treasure that belonged to the queen of sheebah, im pretty sure others will know more than i do on this, ill do the caves..

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I hope you understand that when seen from above, any road going up a conic shaped hill will look like a spiral, and those three points from Sadam's palace look like conic shaped hills.

In fact they look like artificial hills made with all the dirt moved by the construction of the palace. And it looks like the East point is still being created.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Does anybody know what these things are?

There are some 10 of these things near Pine Gap.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonwhat I posted is merely the tip of the iceberger...

It sure is! Look at Dr. Bart Jordan, his whole life was secretized by the UK.

Herein is a sacred number I shall post. Let us see what happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Does anybody know what these things are?
There are some 10 of these things near Pine Gap.

Looks like a dried up dam or possibly a landfill.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Now Google has 81 hits for the number. One of those that are active is here.
As filled with information this is, it may lead us on to find other connections.

Edit to add: To give an example of a connection, take a look at the space shuttle booster rockets. They are two horse asses wide, because the train that transported them rides on a track based upon the width of a Roman road, which is based upon the width of a Roman chariot, which in turn is based upon the width of the asses of two horses.

So possibly, the reasons for building upon sacred sites is due to our coming to the same conclusions as the ancients did for the same reasons. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out?

[edit on 3/2/2008 by Matyas]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join