It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They exist. Some are Pegasus contributors, some are much more obscure than that. Zorgon has told me (and others) some VERY far fetched stuff, and every just about single bit of it is either proven to be true, or supported by said "contacts". No, its not cultish. It is respect for his volume of work. The same cannot always be said about others here.

Don't we all have some? I am sure he has some that the Pegasus group know nothing about. I can honestly think of several pieces of info that i have recieved that i will likely never share, unless someone else breaks the topic(s) first.

It is simple: rattle a few cages, and people start contacting you (not the other way around).

[edit on 12-2-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't even know what to think. It is really hard to put a lot of faith into anyone it seems. As far as I can tell, no matter what some one comes here to claim, some one else can refute, or knows someone that can refute the claim. But by the very logic we all try and adhere to, we cannot always believe the "refuters" at face value either. I think it is best to wait until they "claimant" either burns out and is caught, or finally produces some goods; just like other people making incredible claims have done here, ultimately being accepted by some/many.

I mean in the end, its not like we have lost precious time out of our lives. If that day and a half of following that BS thread was that important to begin with, we wouldn't have been here anyway. I think people are getting fed up and not putting up with much right now, it will be interesting to see how things go.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I think that, like in business, when faced with such percieved incompetence, you should take matters into your own hands.

If my direct reports aren't doing it right, and i have tried to correct them, then i will eventually just do it and have them watch me. A couple of times of that and i no longer need them.

Regardless, what i am saying is that you need to spend time doing real research. Learn to read boring research articles and abstracts. Pony up for a scientific journal subscription if you really want to get serious.

ATS is not a source for answers. It is a source for research topics. It is like a phone book, you know? Would you go to a phone book for answers, or for sources to provide answers?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
at the moment you and your contact have as much credibility as dog head... can you prove that your contact exists?

Perhaps true, but then he was merely expressing an opinion at this point, not making claims

Doghead may indeed be telling the truth... or he may be a highly paid disinfo agent, or he may be just a wealthy film maker researching for a new film...

Point is that there is no attempt to back up anything and its taken at face value, while others that do provide credentials are at times viciously attacked.

It is this double standard that keeps sources from wanting to put their name to posts... and this is a shame, because people seeking info lose the real contributions such people can make.

This person has requested to remain anonymous for very good reasons but I can give you a couple of names that are not shy

One gentlemen that found the Pegasus site and wrote that he thought it 'fabulous' Now considering what his position is I found that comment very flattering... (he is now an active contributor
)

You can look him up here:
www.stsc.hill.af.mil...
Russ Hamerly

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

ATS is not a source for answers. It is a source for research topics. It is like a phone book, you know? Would you go to a phone book for answers, or for sources to provide answers?

Now THAT gets you a star my friend
This is so true. And since I started here a little over a year ago, my contact base has grown exponentially and from some interesting places

But the important thing to remember when getting such contacts is to be trust worthy enough to keep a confidentiality when asked to.. if you cannot do this, your resources dry up real fast.

This is a real problem because you want to show and tell, but your bound not to.. so what is the point?

Simple... first it is enough for me that I know... this now gives you two things... A) you KNOW you are on the right track... and B) search parameters

The biggest thing with looking for answers is KNOWING WHAT TO LOOK FOR... a simple word or phrase can make your results so much better and though you can't use your 'source', you CAN use the data you find by following your sources lead...

So your right ATS is a fantastic 'phone book'

But maybe the answers are at the back of the book, upside down and backwards if you know where to look

[edit on 13-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I don't even know what to think. It is really hard to put a lot of faith into anyone it seems.

Well I can tell you what to think

Believe NO ONE at face value... but use the info provided to do your own research... follow the trials... take the time to READ the documents that some post to back their claims and pay attention to the source of those documents...

Only then will you be able to make an informed decision... and those 'stories' that tell truths will reveal themselves just as those that are hoaxes will fall flat on their face...

Unfortunately most people want instant results, and though they claim to be seeking the truth, want it handed to them on a silver platter... and even then ask for the relevant details to be highlighted ..

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmm, it seems that Doghead has not really been around huh? I know sys_config kind of called him out on some things. I have to tell you I was pretty glued to this thread for whatever it was worth. I don't believe much that I read on here, but it is damn fine fun to read it!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
2 work days and 20 pages later! *wipes her forehead*

Very interesting DogHead, even though you did hijack this thread from another. I was particularly interested in the information you shared about the quarantine buoys.

You said that some "aliens" have been trapped here with us for a very long time due to the buoys. My questions about that are thus:

1. Do you know if it was an accident that they were trapped here? Something they didn't expect to happen? Or was it something they intended to do.

2. Are the "trapped ones" seeking a means to leave the planet?

3. If they can get in to the perimeter so to speak how come they can't get back out? I'm assuming "quarantine" means no in or out correct?

I also have a question as to something you said about brainwashing. You said that many of the "visitors to Pine Gap" were brainwashed but the people who work there are not. What did you mean by that? Did you mean visitors in the sense of NHI visitors or just other human visitors? For whichever kind of visitor you meant: brainwashing for the purpose of what?

I have to say I find it extremely amusing that you're here offering this information in the manner in which you are DogHead. Mostly because it makes you no different from John Lear. Very bad form the way you attacked him and then turned around to do the same thing yourself that you attacked him for...I believe Zorgon is absolutely correct.

Does that mean I think you're lying? Not necessarily. However, with as "compartmentalized" as everyone says intelligence information is what makes you think you have the patent on the truth? Or are you saying you have had access to all the "compartments" there are? What I'm getting at is the information you offer doesn't contradict the information John offers. How do you know you're not both correct?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh where, oh where has my little Dog(head) gone? Oh where, oh where can he be?........... Hey what has happened to this purveyor of forbidden knowledge (tongue planted firmly in cheek!!)

I notice that even his Alien Hair thread seems to have disappeared

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A number of possibilities spring to mind:
1. He was a hoaxer and got scared after some people questioned his information
2. He was a hoaxer and he's sitting back laughing at how he reeled us in
3. He was genuine and has been told to shut up or suffer the consequences
4. He was genuine but has decided off his own bat to cease and desist
5. He's on holiday
6. He cut himself shaving Sweeney Todd style

Honestly - I wouldn't have the faintest idea, but I do seem to remember him mentioning he had an appointment with his minders in the last week - unless my imagination is really getting away from now that I've turned 40!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
His minders saw they weren't getting the results they hoped for and 'pulled the plug' on the operation...

KTK

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
He/she has been well and truely busted.

Check the last pages of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Will he/she be back to face the music or will they use another name?

Its all one big $hoax$ factory. $mell the fi$h

[edit on 15-2-2008 by KTK]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Can somen round that whole thing up for me, its too scattered for me to digest and I'm too busy to read 218 pages... I'll owe a favour.

KTK

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The last couple pages is all you need to get the gist of it.

Its a tangled web involving media companies, conspiracies, and some dodgy Australians.

The final motive still has me scratching my head.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
DH.....even Columbus was scoffed at by his peers....2 questions for you:

1) based on your areas of expertise and knowledge of other issues, what kind of technological advances do you see going mainstream in the next 10-15 years?

2) in your opinion, why do the "men with the folders full of answers" feel the need to go to the grave with some of these issues? Forget about weapons systems or energy systems....say ET issues for example. Surely the US isn't the only nation on the planet dealing with ET.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
G'day DogHead.
My belief for the high number of UFO sitings in the surrounding area of Pine Gap and South Australia is that there is a copper antenna(Tesla) 22km straight down in the ground which maybe used to Recharge these UFOs (Tesla charge).

[Quote]Pine Gap has grown from the original two antennas to about a dozen and a half in 1999.[/Quote]
This Quote is from Google Earth pop-up when you click on the Purple dot for more info on Pine Gap 23.799 S, 133.737 E.

DogHead
[Quote]As I said, it causes a lot more concern if I am seen to be deliberately spilling my guts and risking making inappropriate statements rather than just answering individual questions.[/Quote]

So DogHead here is my question
About 82'-85' I remember reading about this antenna that is 22km in the ground at Pine Gap,are you able to tell us anything about this 22km Antenna that is in the ground

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have day jobs, I've been doing them.

Zorgon isn't the Pope of me, or ATS, so his presence or pronouncements aren't doing much for me either way.

As for the whole attack on me versus me attacking Lear thing:

[Snip]

And now, to answer some questions if there are any that don't reflect on my parentage etc..

[Mod Edit: Offensive 'joke' removed. Please refrain form such comments in future. T&C's section 5b. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 15/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Hmm, it seems that Doghead has not really been around huh? I know sys_config kind of called him out on some things.

Sure he did. Sure he did.

He also called out a raft of other people including my friends at Pisces All Media, another member here I've never met and probably never will, two complete strangers to me who have nothing to do with me... And so on.

It's pointless to even debate factoids and non-facts, and I won't.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
***1. Do you know if it was an accident that they were trapped here? Something they didn't expect to happen? Or was it something they intended to do.

The few answers I've sought to that all fall outside any conceivable privacy clause I ever agreed to.

As far as I have ever discovered they didn't expect the imprisonment or didn't expect it to work. That's all I ever heard from any source I would trust.

***2. Are the "trapped ones" seeking a means to leave the planet?

I really don't know. I would imagine so. But really who knows. Maybe it's like lifers in a human jail who adapt to life inside to the point that it's their whole universe. Who knows.

***3. If they can get in to the perimeter so to speak how come they can't get back out? I'm assuming "quarantine" means no in or out correct?

Again this is indirect information garnered over years, but it seems that the quarantine is for US. Humanity in particular. As for how the others got trapped- don't know exactly and speculation gets out of hand so rapidly what's the point.

***I also have a question as to something you said about brainwashing. You said that many of the "visitors to Pine Gap" were brainwashed but the people who work there are not. What did you mean by that? Did you mean visitors in the sense of NHI visitors or just other human visitors? For whichever kind of visitor you meant: brainwashing for the purpose of what?

Human visitors. Sheeple. Brainwashed by the drugs we are all offered every day.

***I have to say I find it extremely amusing that you're here offering this information in the manner in which you are DogHead. Mostly because it makes you no different from John Lear. Very bad form the way you attacked him and then turned around to do the same thing yourself that you attacked him for...I believe Zorgon is absolutely correct.

I don't. About anything. The difference between me and Lear is that he was never more than an asset and I am a retired agent. That makes all the difference in the world. He is a cut out. A patsy.

***Does that mean I think you're lying? Not necessarily. However, with as "compartmentalized" as everyone says intelligence information is what makes you think you have the patent on the truth? Or are you saying you have had access to all the "compartments" there are? What I'm getting at is the information you offer doesn't contradict the information John offers. How do you know you're not both correct?

Mr. Zorgon referred to me having handlers. I WAS a "handler". For one period there I was pretty much king of the kids in fact, young as I was. That's the cowboy way some stuff gets run sometimes.

Lear regurgitated information that is documented as being disinformation. Factually documented as being same. I am trying, hopelessly more or less, to pick the pepper out of the sh_t for anyone interested.

In what sense does anything I've said NOT contradict:

1. a giant soul catcher on the Moon?
2. an inhabitable surface of the Moon, Venus, etc.?
3. antigravity moon landers?
4. etc.etc.etc.

But hey- your mileage may genuinely vary.

Seems like mine does.

As for having access to all the compartments- that would be absurd and impossible. But in relation to some of the things that get discussed to death around here- the arguments are about nonexistent things. That is fact to me. So it is as relevant to argue those things as to argue about trivia from a TV show. There is no reality behind some of the widely accepted UFO lore. None. It was made up, and I could even tell you the names of the guys who did it, or most of them. I've even put it out there in other posts.

The trouble is, the truth, even an amazing truth, isn't always sexier than an ever-expanding wow factor load of rubbish.

The real life probably alien or ancient earth killer satellites aren't anything like the typical science fiction stuff, or the typical conspiracy stuff. They look "low budget". Likewise alien life- somehow I have the strong feeling as much of it is macroscopic as here on Earth or any similar world. But the stuff locked up in Utah or central Australia or underwater or whatever is at first glance unremarkable. Despite that, people in the know are just about exploding from the implications, and the incredibly slow rate of release of information.

Intelligence services have serious disagreements inside of them. Big arguments over things- policy, approaches, whether to flip a lever and bring down a government, what to tell their own theoretical bosses in the political world- lots of stuff. So what can we do? Appeal directly and watch the truth get drowned in lies? Tell lies with a grain of truth? Side with the cointelpro whether we have to or not and just look down on the uninitiated? I choose the direct appeal of truth. That puts me in a lonely minority in my old professions and it seems it puts me in a pretty lonely minority here too.

Someone asked me privately what my belief in God was. I answered that, based on everything I experienced I inclined to the view that, whatever the religion you are using as the ladder what is at the top of the ladder is basically like VALIS. So many men and women put in my old position end up thinking the same thing and having K. Dick as their favorite science fiction author. I still subscribe to that view of God.

There you go, more than you probably ever wanted, needed or expected.

Too bad, so sad.

Let's move on.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

As far as the guys who run Pisces All Media are concerned, they seem to think the motive is to get a whole bunch of internet nerds sued for defamation and the sites their stuff is posted on shut down.

More on that from them I would imagine, sooner rather than later.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am far from as notable in any way as Columbus.

1) based on your areas of expertise and knowledge of other issues, what kind of technological advances do you see going mainstream in the next 10-15
years?

I have no comment on that. Unfortunately.

2) in your opinion, why do the "men with the folders full of answers" feel the need to go to the grave with some of these issues? Forget about weapons systems or energy systems....say ET issues for example. Surely the US isn't the only nation on the planet dealing with ET.

OK let's call it ET. ET is a deceptive, dangerous self-hoaxing phenomenon. It has several heads and the heads don't get along. About the one thing they agree on is that humans are what scientologists might call "fair game". The best of the ET seem to still treat us as dogs, chimps or insects. Despite their preachiness. It comes down to a shell game.

That's the real reason it's intel vs. ET- that is the choice of weapons the enemy made, not us.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join