It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
It looks like a tunnel entrance to me...such as all the train tunnels I have seen.
the fact that someone has taken the time to try and diffuse the pic makes me think it isn't s pose to be seen........ also the fact that it was NOT there with the previous version of Google Earth.....I guess we have come full circle.

Well your right it does indeed look like a tunnel entrance. Did you by any chance happen to have saved a snap of the old Google version showing it NOT there?

In fact it does look very new... and looking around the area I see hints of more to come, based on a similar layout at Kirtland. I have been working on some pages about that and will present it when I am done..

But nice find on this shiny new entrance... BEFORE they camouflage it

Stay tuned...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

by Zorgon
Probably NOT a good Idea
considering the current news case of the "Pine Gap 4"

[...]

Cherish it... this one cost 4 people 7 years in the slammer

No it didn't.

Pine Gap protesters' convictions quashed

Just the facts, ma'am. . .

[edit on 22-2-2008 by fingapointa]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
[quote

Well your right it does indeed look like a tunnel entrance. Did you by any chance happen to have saved a snap of the old Google version showing it NOT there?

In fact it does look very new... and looking around the area I see hints of more to come, based on a similar layout at Kirtland. I have been working on some pages about that and will present it when I am done..
unquote

I didn't no... in fact I have no idea how to screenshot Google Earth at all.
I have found other interesting things around this site..... so if anyone would like to show me how, please u2u me
Fanx
Mungo

[edit on 22/2/2008 by mungodave]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is this what everyone is talking about.

Doghead is this close to the entrance to the main faciailty?

Its the spot the op ws talking about, just wanting to confirm for him

[edit on 24-2-2008 by mindping]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mindping

If you are posting that question to doghead I would like to point that doghead was banned from ATS because of his action in a different thread (apparently).

Also, not all browsers can show .BMP files, you should use a different format, like JPG or PNG.

Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to your questions?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I did not know that, was his information on pinegap creditable?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mindping

Being a subject about which I do not have any information I can not tell you if his informations were credible or not (I suppose that was your question).

Some people think they were, some people think they were not. My feeling is that he was in the position he said he was and he had not the informations he said he had, but I may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wrote a piece on how safe austrailia would be, in a time of nuclear war...
a list of "safe places" where people could go!!
"Bush is going to blow up the world and move too austrailia."

----------
/^__^ \
\_____/
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)
(_____)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
Just the facts, ma'am. . .

Wow That was quick... Maybe Gary McKinnon will beat his rap too and we can finally ask him some questions...

Thanks for the update

But I did notice this..

"They sought to argue it was an instrument of aggression and not a defence facility but an Alice Springs judge ruled they could not debate the point in court."

and this

"The defendants were deprived of a possible defence, mainly establishing that the facility was not necessary for defence purposes," Chief Justice Brian Martin said."

So they let em off easy so they couldn't make their point in open court...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
PICTURES? That's just nutty. Seriously. It's a work environment. No one takes a camera to such a work environment.

Really? Do tell...

Well it seems the Aussi version of the Area 51 "Camo Dudes" disagree with you. Seems the Pine Gap security loves to pose for publicity shots... even though like the Local Nevada boys, are a bit shy about showing their faces..

Well here we have a closeup of one antenna anyway... and considering that this should be an illegal image

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Being a subject about which I do not have any information I can not tell you if his informations were credible or not (I suppose that was your question).
Some people think they were, some people think they were not. My feeling is that he was in the position he said he was and he had not the informations he said he had, but I may be wrong.

Why ArMaP you are beginning to sound like an American Politician...

"I come before you to stand behind you and tell you something I know nothing about..."

Tunnel in Question... This entryway is just to the right of the main Gate along the security roadway. The black square seems to be an attempt to hide something, perhaps a vehicle caught entering or leaving the tunnel. This has only been added recently as it did not appear in the previous version of Google Earth

Security fence like the one at Kirtland Manzano WSA

View of Front Gate...

Aerial View of Facility

Looks like one egg cup is broken... but the crane shows they are fixing it

Pine Gap Patch

Lots More Here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Aerial View of Facility

Oooh, they have a pool! Cool!

And who, pray tell, doctored the tunnel entrance? Yes indeed...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oops!

My original idea was not really translated into words in my previous post because I forgot a "not".

It should be:

"My feeling is that he was not in the position he said he was and he had not the informations he said he had, but I may be wrong."

It still looks like a politicians answer, but at least it represents what I really wanted to say.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looking at it now it looked to me like a house or other type of building and its shadow.

It looks like the shadows of those other houses near the main gate, and even the colours are similar.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Oops!

My original idea was not really translated into words in my previous post because I forgot a "not".

It should be:

"My feeling is that he was not in the position he said he was and he had not the informations he said he had, but I may be wrong."

It still looks like a politicians answer, but at least it represents what I really wanted to say.

That was beautiful.
I bet you could have REALLY juiced it up in Portuguese.

I know it has been mentioned before....but the absence of runways is very, very suspicious. What support elements are in the area to provide for air superiority?

Armap, the block does appear to be similar to other structures in the area. Just like I would have done were i to "touch up" the photo. The eyedropper tool can be very useful if you want to mimic the surroundings.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
And who, pray tell, doctored the tunnel entrance? Yes indeed...

Dunno maybe the same people who did THIS to the Naval Observatory in Washington DC

Dagnabbit... direct linky not work

okay Google maps
38.920740, -77.070600

[edit on 25-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I know it has been mentioned before....but the absence of runways is very, very suspicious. What support elements are in the area to provide for air superiority?

What Absence of Runways?

I know people tell me I am seeing things
But I see runways...

I even see Airplanes on those runways... but then we all know I am crazy...

"Australian Pine Gap personnel are exempt from juror duty (as of 1979). Refer to “1989 No. 185 JURY EXEMPTION REGULATIONS (AMENDMENT) - REG 1 Exemptions relating to public administration”.
The US also circumvents Australian customs at Alice Springs airport through the ambiguous Notes (thus giving them free-reign to import whatever weapons they desire into our nation). "

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is that airport in alice springs?

Is there military air support in the area? Provided by US or Aus? I suppose we could scramble from one of the regional bases...but you would expect overwhelming air superiority in the immediate area.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yep, that Alice Springs airport. Nearest RAAF base (with fighters) is Tindal and by road it is approximately 900km north of here. It is a very interesting area (Pine Gap) and if the conjecture is true will not give up its secrets easily. Have a look around the entire area and you will find some interesting anomalies - I thought I found one in my "Pine Gap Hangar Entrance" thread but noone seems to agree; although I still maintain there is something there in the side of the mountain!! Pine Gap is at the very least a SIGINT gathering and processing facility however NRO and the USAF both have a presence there, so who knows what else they may be doing.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Actually id have to disagree, Area 51 is well known and has been said to be one of the most if not the most top secret military installations in the world. Its still supposed to not even exist. pine Gap does, its even on maps...Area 51 isn't. I truly believe in other life forms other then ours but this base is just a conspiracy bomb that has been set up just because your not allowed to know what goes on inside. There is a difference of truly believing something is going on there then having your mind set on it because no one will tell you whats going on there. How hard is it to admit its a simple Communications and radar facility jointed by the CIA and and the Australian Government?

If i had the time id go online and further search for the Cold War documents on the base and what it did during the time period but im not going to waist my time on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join