It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

That is a statement you would have to prove. But, I warn you before you start, you would be fighting a losing battle on that one. You can try to prove it. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Now asfar as the eyewitnesses, I would assume their view was no better than this picture and attached vid.
. Can you identify this plane?

No?

Watch the vid.

Do you think this is what hit shanksville?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Oh I know there are former military members that are part of the "truth" movement. Unfortunately, just like many in society, they tend to believe everything they see on the internet, without stopping to think for themselves.

You mean like the poeple that still believe the official story believe everything they see on TV or told by the media ?

People that still believe the official story are the ones that cannot think for themselves, they live in a media fed fantasy world.

Ultima, have you read AFI 21-101 lately?

Have you ever worked on a flight line ?

AFI 21-101 is dated 2004.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Have I ever worked on a flight line....only for about 17 years. Now, the fastest alert launch Ive been involved with was 10 minutes. That was a SH-60B helicopter that we went from cold to launch for a SAR mission. No worries about having to load weapons, just the crew. To take one of our F-16s from cold metal to combat ready launch (loading cannon and missiles) 25 minutes. And that was for an exercise in which we had everything ready to go when given the word.

Have you ever had to sit through the safety briefings that we are now REQUIRED to have prior to doing ANY hot pits? Some things you just dont "wing it" with anymore. (thank you OSHA, a four letter word if ive ever heard one)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

OHSA sets military safety standards? Or does the military set their own safety standards? OSHA is quite confined to civiian public safety. I had no idea the military allowed OSHA to set standards for the military. Has it always been that way since OSHA became part of the federal bureaucracy in 1971?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes, DoD derives its safety/health programs from OSHA and yes we are responsible for following OSHA guidelines on a lot of stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

DOD gets their safety standards from OSHA? When did that start?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

To take one of our F-16s from cold metal to combat ready launch (loading cannon and missiles) 25 minutes. And that was for an exercise in which we had everything ready to go when given the word.

Problem is 9/11 was not an exercise.

I was in England during the Falkland Island campaign. I was a crew chief on RF-4C's.

For our exercises and alerts we did ICT's (Integrated Combat Turnaround) or quickturns which basically meant as soon as a plane landed you just did a quick walk around fuel and strap the pilots in and get it back in the air. Normal checklist or safety procsedures were not used.

We had to deal with loading film, ECM jammers, and Pave Tac pods (IR and laser targeting pods) We also did Hot Film Downloads (unloading film canisters with plane running)

Later on our recon F-4s were the only recon F-4 to be upgraded to carry missiles.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You are right, 9/11 wasnt a day that we were prepared for an alert or an exercise. So, back to the original points, even if the other jets would have been at their home base, they would have been cold metal, and by the time they were prepped for combat...it wouldnt have mattered.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You are right, 9/11 wasnt a day that we were prepared for an alert or an exercise. So, back to the original points, even if the other jets would have been at their home base, they would have been cold metal, and by the time they were prepped for combat...it wouldnt have mattered.

But you forget since it was not an alert or exercise meant normal regs and times it would taken to load and fuel would not have followed. (just like a ICT)

So their would have been time to get the planes ready and in the air, specifically for Flights 77 AND 93.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If this has been talked about already in the thread: I apologize. I am at work and didn't have much time to read all the entries.

On 9/11 I have a vivid memory (almost flashpoint memory) of walking into work, seeing the breakroom full and watching CNN.

The images everyone knows. The part that confuses me is this:

I swear I heard the news anchor say the Military had shot down flight 93. This was stated a couple of times in the broadcast-then suddenly a heroic standoff caused it to crash.

If it was a spin it makes logical sense in a non-sinister sort of way. In light of the events I think the wounds would have been bigger had it actually been shot down etc. but a story of heroism etc...

Anyone, does anyone else remember it like this?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
[quoteI swear I heard the news anchor say the Military had shot down flight 93. This was stated a couple of times in the broadcast-then suddenly a heroic standoff caused it to crash.

Neither happened. The rumour is that "93" was used in a mock hijacking/shootdown crash simulation that became'realworld'

You can google mock hicjacking or plane crash simulation.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I remember hearing the "shootdown" rumor too. But it doesn't necessarily mean that much when you read through this encyclopedic thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
THE MYTH OF FLIGHT 93 crashing in Shanksville has been BUSTED!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Aug '01 - Raytheon and US Air Force successfully land pilot-less Boeing 727 using military GPS landing system that enables ground control to take control of hijacked plane. (Der Spiegel, Raytheon)

Aug 30 - Dept of Transportation conducts exercise involving high-jacked plane and a cell phone from it among other aspects of the scenario that one participants describes as being 'very strange' when the actual event happened on 9/11. (MTI)

Sept 8 - Mock drill at Buffalo Niagara Airport simulated terrorists blowing up an aircraft containing 82 passengers and some of the participants will help at Ground Zero after 9/11.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

[edit on 24-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
here is the video

[edit on 29-1-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 29-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
[

Originally posted by jackinthebox
The scorching of the trees seems more consistent with the detonation of ordinance as is the brief light-colored smoke plume that was photographed.

Exactly.
Now for those who want to argue that a bomb or missile would not have the accuracy to lock on and hit a ground taget such as a pre exsisting coalmine strip minning scar.

And here is the cruise missile that could be mistaken for a "small white jet" "screaming like a missile"

Notice the explosion matches eye witness reports and the decription of a missile and or bomb cannot be denied.

Coincidently, part of the terror drill of 9.11 were to intercept 'foriegn' cruise missiles such as this.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by IvanZana]

[

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

IvanZana ~

Why do you keep reposting the same things over and over and over?? This thread would be about 45 pages shorter if you didn't do that.

What rumor are you talking about? The rumor you started and have no proof to back it up? (besides some Russian pictures)

Anywho, the amount of evidence that has been supplied here by others has totaly disproven any notion of a conspiracy in regards to flight 93.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LOL nice try new guy.......

which part of this picture did you not understand?

U2U me next time and I will bring you up to date.

EVERYONE KNOWS NOW that FLIGHT 93 did not crash in Shanksville on September 11th,2001.

If you really did read this thread you would of seen that NO ONE was able to prove a Boeing 757(Flight 93) crashed in Shanksville and that people including myslef, pilots, firemen, eyewitnesses, police, paramedics, civilians have all agreed.

All at once.... Ready?

Flight 93 DID NOT crash in Shanksville on September 11th,2001.

Its only 80+ pages long because of thoughtless, baseless, fantastic comments like your last one in attempts to discredit all the PROOF that no plane crashed in Shanksville on 911 with comments like " Umm, Yes it did".

All the images and evidence presented corroberates with the eyewitness acounts aswell as the first responders at the Mock Plane Crash Site on 911.

Except it. The Myth that a Boeing 757 Crashed in Shanksville has been BUSTED!.

The truth hole is only going to get bigger.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by IvanZana]

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join