It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Psst bunch...doesnt matter that you are in the Air Force or that Im in the Guard.... because the people on this board KNOW better than we do.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

What possible good are they in emergency situations, if not effective (fueled and armed ready to go) along with necessary pilot readiness? Ike must be be doing a whirling dervish over some of the comments made by our opposition.

Otherswise, why are taxpayers forced to pay for what does not protect them in national emergency? I am bound and determined to start receiving logical presentations from the opposition. If the opposition cannot give that much, why do they bother participating in these discussions?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Iowa - of course. Just as I suspected - the interior. When was the last time we were attacked by Canada?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

In testimony before the panel, Gen. Ralph E. Eberhart, the NORAD commander, said that if the FAA had informed the military of the hijackings as soon as it learned of them, “yes, we could shoot down the airplanes.”

9/11 panel: Bid to intercept jets was flawed

This is what im saying all along, if all the factors were in place, those planes could have been intercepted, sadly that day confusion was reigning.

What possible good are they in emergency situations, if not effective (fueled and armed ready to go) along with necessary pilot readiness? Ike must be be doing a whirling dervish over some of the comments made by our opposition.

Check the news article link to the post.

Otherswise, why are taxpayers forced to pay for what does not protect them in national emergency? I am bound and determined to start receiving logical presentations from the opposition. If the opposition cannot give that much, why do they bother participating in these discussions?

Forced to pay? Man I feel you, we were supposed to go to Iraq and kick but, Iraqis throwing flower at us and the whole thing? Did that materialize? Just because we have the best weapons, technology doesnt mean that we are the best. It start at the top, and the people at the top let us down in 9-11 and ever since.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What makes you think that military, ex-military, and people raised by military people are not among your opposition? They are. More are joining us all the time. Why? Because they can critically think for themselves, and logically reason through their own views. without being force fed and blindly led around by carrots just out of reach on sticks.

Do you know about this group?

freedomisforeverybody.blogspot.com...

Veterans for 9/11 Truth

That rather puts you in a pickle, doesn't it? Weren't you the one claiming people in the military are so much more intelligent than anyone else? Why don't you, or whoever posted it, pick 100 Veterans for 911 Truth, and you might just be able to start proving your contention.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Didnt stop us from being scrambled that day and flying patrols over Chicago....which there were fears of an attack there as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you would recognize logic, it would be much easier. This post of yours, is just one more example of you not understanding how things work.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What makes you think that military, ex-military, and people raised by military people are not among your opposition? They are. More are joining us all the time. Why? Because they can critically think for themselves, and logically reason through their own views. without being force fed and blindly led around by carrots just out of reach on sticks

Oh I know there are former military members that are part of the "truth" movement. Unfortunately, just like many in society, they tend to believe everything they see on the internet, without stopping to think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
BTW: Im in the AF too.

If you are in the Air Force, then you should know about bases that have Weapons Storage areas close by the flightline and can load quick.

Also that bases have fuel pits where they can fuel planes while running and get them in the air faster.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ultima, have you read AFI 21-101 lately?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I know all that, did you see my previous post? The one with the quote of the NORAD CC? That pretty much explain what happen that day. I dont see the General lying in his statement.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So the rumors stated. Nothing in Cleveland, Ohio, protecting the Terminal Tower or Society Building or against alleged Flights 93 and 77. And, yet, there they already were in NYC, where they were most neeeded, and doing nothing but playing anti-terrorism games. Rather than defending this country over what we were assured was an "actual terrorist attack". All your apologetics are never going to defend the indefensible nor justify the unjustifiable.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh I know there are former military members that are part of the "truth" movement. Unfortunately, just like many in society, they tend to believe everything they see on the internet, without stopping to think for themselves.

Then you managed to refute your side's contention 100 military people are far more intelligent than anyone else. You trapped yourself into a lose-lose argument. Congratulations. You are doing a spendid job, Swampy.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

It is beyond "sad". It was obviously intentional. No doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Actually the word "EDUCATED" was used, not intelligent, not common sense. And being well educated does not mean you wont fall for something.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Then you do not understand IQ means intelligence quotient? I do believe it was mentioned along with education. Do you need me to cite those words to that effect?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by Bunch

It is beyond "sad". It was obviously intentional. No doubt about it.

And you know what OS you might be right. But to me its not as obvious as you suggest. Still today I have not seen one CT that would put together in a cohesive, rational and plausible way all the events that happen that day.

CT'S wont even agree within their own kind as to what happen that day. To me is simple I dont need a big conspiracy to be SURE, that our goverenment let us down on 9-11, because they did, if they did it intentionally they are murderers, if not they are just incompetent, there is no doubt in my mind that we should held the government accountable for what happen that day.

Thats why I dont understand this CT to begin with, if you take a poll out in the street and ask random people if they feel our government failed us in 9-11, I think the answer would be a resounding yes, is when you dive to this conspiracies that the waters get murky.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I and others cannot assume incompetency until proved beyond reasonable doubt. Unfortunately, with all our side does agree on, it is not pointing to incompetency. It points to deliberate mass murder, by those in the highest levels of US bureaucracy and international finance. That would not involve Al Qaida.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay Orion, you got me, there are some real idiots in the military too........however, by and large you will still find more college degrees in the enlisted ranks than you will in just about any other group.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Now asfar as the eyewitnesses, I would assume their view was no better than this picture and attached vid.
. Can you identify this plane?

No?

Watch the vid.

Do you think this is what hit shanksville?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by IvanZana]

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join