It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, the real deal...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordynlynn
So I'm wondering why you (any none believer) need proof of the existence of Vampires? Why do Humans exist? Yes, there's evelution, and religion to explain how Humans exist, how they came to be. But maybe Vampires are so ashmed of you that they found a way to manipulate the minds of anyone with power to erase valid explanations? Perhaps they created certain reliegions to help disprove their existance. Maybe they don't want to be found. Maybe they realized Humans aren't to be trusted and they went into hiding. Open your mind, if even just for a moment. Maybe Vampires rule everything, and they keep humans in the dark to prevent an uprising?
These are merely suggestions.

This here explanation is absolutely perfect, for you that is. By perfect I mean your argument cannot possibly be proven thus you feel that it must be correct. You argue for the existence of a creature that hasn't a shred of evidence to substantiate by using an explanation that cannot possibly be proven. In short, you made up a possibility with absolutely zero proof for anybody to authenticate. "We cannot prove that vampires exist because they erase our minds". Now, in order for this "explanation" to be accepted, you must first demonstrate any living entity in the universe that has the ability to erase the memory of another being without using any means other than its own mind. If by some wild chance you are able to authenticate that, you are still going to be burdened with the impossible task of providing evidence to the existence of a nocturnal humanoid with sharp teeth that feeds on nothing but human blood (another impossibility)

Furthermore, you try to prove the existence of these mythical bloodsuckers by asking the question "Why do humans exist?". While you can ask that question of humans, you cannot ask it of these bloodthirsty creatures. Why? Because you (I say you, but I do mean vampire believers in general) haven't yet provided any evidence to the actual existence of these creatures. If something does not exist you cannot ask why it exists.
edit on 17-7-2012 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crimson616

That is really interesting! Did you do the research yourself? If so where? I would love to research that for myself, but would have no idea where to start.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
VAMPIRES , WITCHES , angels , demons , aliens , gods , what ever you want to call them they are all the same thing .... They`ve been seen countless times throughout our history and are well documented , even some of the famous ones today slip up from time to time. People call them reptillians , or Draco`s these days , they bathe in blood and drink it , they inject it , they do everything they can to keep a constant flow of fresh blood as it keeps them young and strong , these days they are obsessed with "plastic surgery" as they can hide behind it and go un noticed by the masses , which is a good idea i suppose since the humans used to burn them when they spotted one all those years go.

There was a 17th century Athenian statesman named Draco , who wrote laws that saw death as punishment for any crime.

dictionary.reference.com...

----DRAGON---

early 13c., from O.Fr. dragon, from L. draconem (nom. draco) "serpent, dragon," from Gk. drakon (gen. drakontos) "serpent, seafish," from drak-, strong aorist stem of derkesthai "to see clearly." But perhaps the lit. sense is "the one with the (deadly) glance." The young are dragonets (14c.). Obsolete

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have been studying vampires since the age of 10 when I had a dream about one. I feel that they are very likely real. I have found neither evidence to prove nor disprove them. I think the best way for them to survive would be to make a mockery of themselves. You know the greatest trick thing.
I have always figured that the best way to make yourself invisible is to make yourself as visible as possible.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There are certain imitations when battling vampires in specific locales, e.g.,

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They ARE NOT VAMPIRES..... They are an Ancient Alien race who came to earth 15,000yrs ago. They are called the Vampura, not unlike our fictional vampires, A species of reptilian that sustains its life force by siphoning off human energies and emotions. They are several feet with a bulb like hump between their foreheads, elongated arms and legs, eyes are red with slits for pupils, the bodies are reptile like bipedal and hands have four digits with dark talons. They are a hybrid species. They 100% prove there have been aliens who have visited and lived on earth since the beginning.

This is where the legends of Vampires came from.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is where the legends of Vampires came from.
reply to post by brandablakley

nope,the legend come initialy from Romania, around the area of Borgo.
Originated from the hemoragic hemophilia

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You can call me Jhon,

I hope someone is still out there...
So I've been doing some research on vampires lately, and I came over some things I can't explain.
If someone is still out there please send me a message.
So I would like to point out this very video. It seemed as a bad joke at first, but the more time I saw it, the more it got into my mind. What if? What if this video is real. It's up to you to decide. This footage was found on a completely
blank iphone in a bar. Nothing was on the phone except for this video. Makes me curious.
www.youtube.com...

Moreover, If someone can provide me with information about a vampire sighting, please do so. Leave a message!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

jackinthebox
We all know that there are people who like to drink blood, people allergic to sunlight, people who prey on the energy of others, etc. This is not what I intend to discuss here though.

I believe in the POSSIBILITY that true vampires may exist, in the mythical sense.

Err, lets start there. Are you looking for the truth or some pre-conceived notion of the truth? There are, to my likely incomplete, understanding a few different classifications;

a) Humans who are labour under a psychological fetish or compulsion to "drink" blood *(I assure you, licking a few dribbles from some poor chick's ark is NOT vampirism)

b) people who can work with energy and absorb from the world around them more effectively and intentionally than others, and while I don't think they are purely human in the classical sense, they, IMHO are also NOT vampires. In some cases they may just be energy working humans, and sometimes it's very likely that they're something else.

c) There are low-grade vampire-like types who do display weaknesses to not receiving blood in quantity but also don't have acute issues to sunlight, don't have access to certain abilities (eg. mental/emotional manipulation, precognition, slow aging (so far), increased clotting, illness immunity), and then, there's some like me:

d) An acute danger to sunlight, such as blistering in sensitive areas (lips, cheeks) and quick to burn. Slow aging, which is not something that can be truly gauged until some years from now but I'm normally pegged at about 22-30 and I'm well beyond that. I don't get sick as long as I'm kept fed with a good quantity of blood. If I go without blood for a long time, I can get ill, but it's always the same illness, a throat infection what seems to be viral and lasts for days. Still, it takes that, and a loss of energy to get to that point and over time I've learned not to use up all my energy when not able to feed.

To those sensitive to it, I exude a very strong "presence" and this reads as a certain kind of predatory "vibe". Some are intimidated and find me difficult to be around (despite my generally friendly demeanour) and some are intensely drawn to me. I am convinced that most humans are able to subconsciously get some clue to what I am, yet most don't or refuse to, accept whey they're experiencing. After all, the P.R. for "Vampires Don't Exist" is pretty amazingly good.

I don't get some pseudo-sexual gratification from blood drinking so lets squelch that nonsense before it starts, in fact those humans that are aroused by it, are a pain in the ass as they are the primary populace of the so-called "Vampire Community" (more on that in a bit) and it makes my life more difficult they they exist and call themselves vampires.

As to blood drinking, I drink a large quantity in a sitting, I'd say a pint is a standard amount but a little less or a good bit more at times. This can sustain my energy for about a week or so and at that point I'm operating at my peak. Do i die without it? heavens no, but then I think death isn't just going to happen on it's own but we shall see. I don't get ill from blood, I don't suffer iron poisoning or constipation or black stool (disgusting yes but you try drinking that much blood and see what happens...) or any of the other maladies that come with humans drinking large quantities of undiluted human blood, several days in a row no less.

I believe (note specific word usage) that the blood is translated into energy, essence of life and it fills a deficiency I can not satisfy as humans do, by simply recharging through food, rest, life, sunshine. There are lots of theories on the topic but one that is rather profound, is the concept of the lack of a specific chakra. I didn't know if this was true but then i went to a reiki practitioner and asked her to read my chakras, and gave her no knowledge of the notion that i may not have a chakra at my navel spot. I can tell you, the woman gave me the strangest look when she described it, she said it felt like a, "sucking feeling, like a vortex", and told me she'd never felt that before. She said everything except my heart felt normal. I didn't investigate further but perhaps in the future. So, take all that for what you will.

jackinthebox
What I would like to do here is collect data on all of these different traits and package them into one creature, to see what traits are or are not valid in defining a "true" Vampire.

Ha, you're going to have a hard time quantifying all traits into one type. Truth is, vampires are a diverse thing and yes, I suspect that there is a "True Vampire" but you start waving that phrase around and all the little fakes and pretenders who are at the forefront of the "Vampire Community" get a real stick up their ass. They take offense because, internally they know they're not very "real". They're playing a game that supports their ego and their delusions are fed well and in some cases, they get turned on. Psychologically, they're no different than cross-dressers are to women. Nothing more disturbing than fakes gaining such a strong footing that they convince the world that THEY are the real thing. There are not enough of us TRUE vampires to form such a large community, or at least I've not met more than a couple like me, indicating our rarity and NONE as potent as I am. That's a lonely feeling.

jackinthebox
There are people who CHOOSE to drink blood, and creatures who NEED to drink fresh blood to survive. Does anyone have any evidence of a Human who actually needs to drink blood, from a clinical perspective?

I don't believe that I am fully human, and I need blood to maintain a full existence and the only choice is "Suffer" or "thrive". Perhaps you expect a literal translation of films but while films are often totally fiction, most hold a surprising number of truths and are often allegory. I can eat food but without blood I don't tolerate it well, but should I ever have the chance to live solely off blood, I'll let you know how that goes. It requires some real human commitment from donors. For this to work, you're going to have to allow for science AND the metaphysical.

I will however say, that one of the "big guns" of the fakes and pretenders is "that's scientifically impossible" and a near rabid scientific zealotry. Sure, I'd like to see some deeper understanding of myself through some repeatable science but, I won't expose myself to science because it'll be so quickly dismissed and ignored, I'd be wasting my time and possibly setting myself up for public exposure. Note, I don't think any self respecting true vampire is going to go on television talk shows, just attention seeking fakes. I have yet to see one like me in the public eye and that's likely to continue. In fact, I am SURE that the OVC has it's eyes on this website and some PR types will show up and start decrying my information as soon as they spot it, their reasons being either they're fakes offended by "True vampire" assertions, or they're a True Vampire interested in applying misinformation tactics. Oh YES, we have that too. Can we turn a human into a vampire? yes. They have been covering that one up for years and years and will continue to do so to the end that even most true vampires will not know they're capable and may accidentally do it.

-Continued-...

(post by aptrgangr removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

JeZeus
VAMPIRES , WITCHES , angels , demons , aliens , gods , what ever you want to call them they are all the same thing .... They`ve been seen countless times throughout our history and are well documented , even some of the famous ones today slip up from time to time. People call them reptillians , or Draco`s these days , they bathe in blood and drink it , they inject it , they do everything they can to keep a constant flow of fresh blood as it keeps them young and strong , these days they are obsessed with "plastic surgery" as they can hide behind it and go unnoticed by the masses , which is a good idea i suppose since the humans used to burn them when they spotted one all those years go.

I'm pretty damned sure I'm not a "Reptilian" and yet I don't deny that these supposed creatures are possible.

Kind of small-minded to lump vampires in with demons. We are not that either, though I'm flattered you think gods and vampires are the same thing. I'm not going to deny feeling rather demigod-like, especially after a nice feeding.

I've never injected it, that sounds odd but I've heard of others doing just that and bating in it is stupid... blood gets icy cold in a short time and it clots. Who the HELL wants to bathe in a big bowl of clot??! **gag** I prefer it warm and human, down the gullet. Plastic surgery? Um, never needed it, never will. I just move around a lot and "Vampires Don't Exist" is about all the disguise we need. I'm still within a reasonable time period to still appear young and I also avoid telling my true age, ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

JhonSmith
You can call me Jhon,

So I've been doing some research on vampires lately, and I came over some things I can't explain.
So I would like to point out this very video. It seemed as a bad joke at first, but the more time I saw it, the more it got into my mind. What if? What if this video is real. It's up to you to decide. This footage was found on a completely
blank iphone in a bar. Nothing was on the phone except for this video. Makes me curious.
www.youtube.com...

Moreover, If someone can provide me with information about a vampire sighting, please do so. Leave a message!

This is fake. As the "vampire" is running toward the lady, you can see that the film was simply sped up. Look at the lady's arm swinging... for the split second that the "vampire" approaches, you can see her arm movement speed increase to match the speed of the man running toward her.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Incredibly fake from start to finish. HAHA. So theatrical.

Also, the poster has to approve all replies.

Rulkiewicz

JhonSmith
You can call me Jhon,

www.youtube.com...

This is fake. As the "vampire" is running toward the lady, you can see that the film was simply sped up. Look at the lady's arm swinging... for the split second that the "vampire" approaches, you can see her arm movement speed increase to match the speed of the man running toward her.

edit on 9-10-2013 by aptrgangr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Think logically all this thing about vampires it came from a very long time ago and people of that time they didn't know much about imagination, and what you can do with it but i think that there is some truth in all of this. Of course not everything because from time to time comes other theories about what they are,and what they can and can not do, but the essence is always the same.So I really think that something like vampires exist,but its very difficult to now what they actually are because in all books everything is written differently and it's hard to know what is the real deal.What do you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
not only is there "scientific vampires" theres also mystical vampires, real werewolves, crazy ass super high religious alien organizations
all that # is so real, but the ones who run this country are so good at cloaking the truth, it escapes most sources of popular media

any involved with solid proof of their existence , usually end up missing.........

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

It escapes popular media? Popular media explains exactly how it is all possible, and real! Watch any television show or movie, read modern day fantasy books/science fiction books, or play video games of that genre. They all offer explanations on how they keep their secrets secret, and how they cover up their mistakes. They do a good job of it too, obviously as everyone buys it as fantasy logic, but never real. Seriously, take in any media dealing with mythical/fantasy stuff, and if they take place in the modern day, a big chunk of it will be discussing how they manage to keep themselves secret in this 21st century world! Vampire stuff especially seems to be guilty of this. Honestly, I think Anne Rices stuff is a great example of this. Underworld, Vampire Diaries (its spin off Originals as well), the races other than vampires in True Blood, Being Human, and most others that I have seen, even Twilight do this as well. Am I saying all of these are real, of course not! But, that being said, I am trying to say that it seems like many things could be hidden in plain sight. After all, if they say it on TV it must not be true right? People's perception of fantasy and reality are all based on they society they grew up in, but who gets to say what is real and what is not? I have had some very odd encounters before, and I was with some people that are very skeptical, and we had a hard time coming up with logical explanations for what we saw/experienced. There is so much about this world that we do not actually know!

Anyway, I know I sort of went on a random tangent there, and I am sure I will get lots of backlash for this post. I just have been waiting to post something like this, because whenever I watch/read something like that, that is the first thing that enters my mind, they are giving it all away, and nobody realizes it, and they are completely safe, because even if someone came forward and said it was all true...no one would believe them. This is enforced almost as a warning in that media too, " don't do anything stupid, no one will believe you anyway." I find it all so fascinating!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I don't know about blood drinking Vampires, but the Psychic Vampire definitely exists. These beings thrive off you being in a negative emotional state and will purposely try to scare, intimidate, frustrate and depress you.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am a vampire.. I'm willing to answer questions, note I'm also a Christian/Buddhist

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

Im a psychic vampire. And I still have traits of a "vampire" such as my pupils turn straight like cats eyes sometimes but I think that can just happen to people. Questions?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
reply to post by jackinthebox

I don't know about blood drinking Vampires, but the Psychic Vampire definitely exists. These beings thrive off you being in a negative emotional state and will purposely try to scare, intimidate, frustrate and depress you.

Yeah they are called politicians

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join