It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
AS much as I don't like getting involved in the love fests that occur in the 9/11 forum, I felt the need to post this video...

Who Killed John O'neil

And direct all the folks whom believe the version of events in this video is wrong to visit this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a four month open challenge by twitchy to debunk this movie that hasn't been taken up by any one yet. There are a few folks who seem to know all the facts so I thought I'd put it out there.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 17-10-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanm
You're stuck. When did Silverstein make his statement?

Well it was made after the firemen were evacuated. So they were talking about the building when they stated PULL IT. Chief Nigro decided to PULL the building.

Also don't forget what chief Hayden statement about being worried about fire jumping to other buildings.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
[
No, we do not know what hit the Pentagon since we do not have the crash scene reports from the FBI and the NTSB.

Ialso said nothing about bombs in the buildings.

All i stated was that it might be easy sceme if the government let things happen on 9/11.

Sorry it's taken so long for a reply, I've been busy.

That's not what you said. You didn't say might. You said the most likely "sceme" is to just "Let It Happen". Not might. Not possibly. Not maybe. In a discussion where LIHOP is the easiest possible explanation you hold to LIHOP. But you don't believe they just let it happen, so don't say it.

And you definitely stuck up for a "bombs in the building" theory. And if you "don't know" what hit the Pentagon, don't even think the term LIHOP.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Funny thing is that in the same sentence he completly contridicted Silverstiens statement that PULL IT meant the firemen.

Chief Nigro stated he evacuated the firemen without talking to Silverstein.

So that means that PULL IT meant the building not the firemen. Please read the post a little more before posting.

I can only laugh at your silliness. The "pull it" myth you believe in only demonstrates how little evidence you have.

Something STINKS!
To my fellow Truthers,
I admire and respect your passion but continuing a 10 page argument with each *cough* Newbie *cough* is ridiculous.
We do not need to continue to waste our time, emotions and energy attempting to debunk the debunkers propaganda.
I don't usually come to this forum anymore, I know the truth I feel no need to get sucked into a disinformation agenda every other thread.
Make your stand, present the facts and then stop, dont get pulled into a 10 page pi$$ing contest, it MUDDIES THE WATERS and that is exactly what is trying to be accomplished. Let me say that again with great emphasis, IT MUDDIES THE WATERS AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS TRYING TO BE ACCOMPLISHED.
Like I said, Something Stinks, I read this whole thread and it seems a bit schizo. (catch my drift)
Step back, take a deep breath and let it go.
The next thread will be the same, tell the truth, present the facts and then STOP, the last word in the thread is not the goal, spreading the truth in a CLEAR and CONCISE manner is the goal.
Letting others distract and deter us from our goals STINKS, Putrid, Yuck, Nasty!

six

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

A fire chief has never had the authority to "pull" any building. Thats not their job. I dont understand why everyone is saying that the chief gave the order to pull the building. He is not a demo expert. Fire departments do not demolish buildings. They NEVER have. That is implicating a very respected chief, in a very respected department, in a mass murder. So I think you should tread very carefully.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You're stuck. When did Silverstein make his statement?

Well it was made after the firemen were evacuated.

Yes, WAY after. Silverstein made his statement in a Nova documentary filmed MONTHS later.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes, WAY after. Silverstein made his statement in a Nova documentary filmed MONTHS later.

So now your saying that Silverstein lied abot talking to the fire chief on 9/11?

And your evidence is ?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So now your saying that Silverstein lied abot talking to the fire chief on 9/11?

And your evidence is ?

We have all the evidence we need to know you have painted yourself into a corner - again.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by ULTIMA1

A fire chief has never had the authority to "pull" any building. Thats not their job. I dont understand why everyone is saying that the chief gave the order to pull the building. He is not a demo expert. Fire departments do not demolish buildings. They NEVER have. That is implicating a very respected chief, in a very respected department, in a mass murder. So I think you should tread very carefully.

But do fire chiefs have the authority to pull a firefighting and rescue effort?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i watched the close up video of one of the planes numerous times...commerial airliners don't have military style fuel tanks attached to their under carriage/belly or are GREY in colour....where did it come from?...if it was flown by terrorist hijackers, why say it was a commercial plane?....there was an eye witness on the street who also saw one of them was a military type plane...what airforce did it come from?...the whole terrible tragedy certainly allowed the U.S. Military to go where ever they wanted...(not that anything stopped them before)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

We have all the evidence we need to know you have painted yourself into a corner - again.

So why can't you answer my question. Do you have evience that Silverstien lied when he stated he talked to the fire chief ? YES or NO

[edit on 19-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave7
i watched the close up video of one of the planes numerous times...commerial airliners don't have military style fuel tanks attached to their under carriage/belly or are GREY in colour....where did it come from?...if it was flown by terrorist hijackers, why say it was a commercial plane?....there was an eye witness on the street who also saw one of them was a military type plane...what airforce did it come from?...the whole terrible tragedy certainly allowed the U.S. Military to go where ever they wanted...(not that anything stopped them before)

AA11 and UA175 did not have any tanks of any sort attached to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So why can't you answer my question.

I did. Now, why have you never answered any of my questions, Ultima1?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seanm

You have the evidence to back this claim up?

I'd be specifically interested in the photographic analysis that relates to Flight 11.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And your evidence is ?

So where is your evidence that Silverstein did not tallk to the firechief on 9/11? We have statements from him that he talked to the fire chief.

He stated that the he talked to the fire chief and that "PULL IT" meant to evacuate the firemen.

Problem is we have a statemnet from chie Nigro that he evacuated the firemen early in the day without talking to anyone.

So who is lieing ?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

There is some middle ground in the Chief Nigro/Silverstein equation that could well mean neither is lying.

If you really want me to, I'll dig around for the sources, but you can take my word for it that the order to clear the building (WTC7) was taken after an inspection, which concluded in the very early afternoon. However, given the sheer number of firefighters on the scene and the fact that they were not organised into readily definable crews, the process of evacuating the area took several hours.

It is therefore quite possible that Nigro took the decision without informing Silverstein, and that Silverstein had a conversation some time later in which he uttered the famous 'pull it'.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
reply to post by seanm

You have the evidence to back this claim up?

I'd be specifically interested in the photographic analysis that relates to Flight 11.

You just revealed yourself as not serious. Too bad.

In the absence of photographic evidence investigators know what to do. So do I.

What would you do?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So are you saying that airliners cannot carry pods?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seanm

In the absence of photographic evidence investigators know what to do. So do I.

What would you do?

Is this meant to embarass me into silence?

I don't know what I'd do. Now you tell me.

In the absence of any photographic evidence, please show how it's possible to prove that Flight 11 - or, perhaps more accurately, the plane that hit WTC2 - did not have a pod.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

Pistol Pete.
FYI.
503 witnesses testified before the 911 Commission. Mostly FDNY and NYPD first responders. Philip Zelikow, board member of the Neo - Con think tank " THE PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY " was the same person who edited the published "REPORT" by the 911Commission. None of the testimonies made it to the book.
Convenient that Condoleeza Rice's buddy, whose college studies are pointedly centered around Psy-ops and mass control/hysteria type work, would be connected with such a sacred duty, don't you think?

The Media has totally ignored William Rodriguez* who was decorated at the WH. WHY?

Google his name as well as John Schroeder of the FDNY.

*Also found at Scholars for 911 Truth Symposium, June 2006.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join