It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanm
We're not talking about the 9/11 Commission whose mandate was NOT the investigations of the collapses of WTC 1, 2, 7, the Pentagon, and flight 93. We're talking about about NIST, FEMA, and ASCE.

Well, you might have been, but I was referring to all of them.

But let's scale it down to your list. My argument still applies. If the government was involved, these agencies are simply not going to be the ones to reveal it.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why would it take thousands of people? If we are supposed to believe that 19 hijackers pulled off 9/11 why would it take thousands for it to be an inside job.

Are 19 Saudi hijackers better then any of our special ops units?

Small groups of special ops units like the SEALS have pulled off large missions. So please explain to me why it would take thousands of people to make 9/11 an inside job?

Um, you obviously don't know much about operations aside from what you see in movies. SOF (special operation forces) missions, like ANY OTHER operation, require A LOT, such as intel, logistics, counter-intel, operations planning, personnel, leadership, and so on. Each of those have multiple facets as well.

I fully agree with the OP. An operation of 9/11 without being leaked is unrealistic. Either someone would have leaked, the media would've found a hole, or a wanna-be spook would've found a hole by now.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by mbiekn]

[edit on 17-10-2007 by mbiekn]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mbiekn

An operation of 9/11 without being leaked is unrealistic.

This assumes that such an operation, if it was planned by the government, involved CDing the WTC buildings and no-planing the Pentagon, etc.

But what if the towers fell as described by NIST? What if there were no questions about whether Flight 77 struck the Pentagon or not?

Then we're talking about a very much smaller number of people - perhaps only a handful.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbiekn

Um, you obviously don't know much about operations aside from what you see in movies.

Sounds like you only believe the stories the media tell you. Oh i have over 20 years combined military and government service.

I guess you never heard of the Manhatten Project.Thousands of people who worked that project kept it quite for years. Also the government does something called compartmentalization, t means that people working on a project do not know what the entire project will be and do not know what other people are working on.

So even if it did take thousands of people (which is highly ridicules) 1 person would not know what was going on.

Also just ask poeple like G. Gordon Liddy and some of his buddies that have done black ops. They will tell you that the bast plan is to keep it to small groups.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Imagine what the general public would do to anyone who came out with information, at this point, that could prove this was an "inside job"... and you'll have your answer as to how easy it is to keep any number of people quiet... and it only gets worse as time goes on

I'm not saying I believe one way or the other, but each side deserves reasonable thought...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by netsurf
Imagine what the general public would do to anyone who came out with information, at this point, that could prove this was an "inside job"... and you'll have your answer as to how easy it is to keep any number of people quiet... and it only gets worse as time goes on

Their are more first responders and others speaking out against the official story but the military and government people are getting punished or fired for speaking out.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Funny thing is that in the same sentence he completly contridicted Silverstiens statement that PULL IT meant the firemen.

Chief Nigro stated he evacuated the firemen without talking to Silverstein.

So that means that PULL IT meant the building not the firemen. Please read the post a little more before posting.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

six

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

They didnt keep so quite. The Russians knew all about it thanks to the Rosenbams, Greenglasses, Harry Klaus, etc. It wasnt such a quiet operation. Thousands of workers, and the secret still got out. Not a very good analogy.

Edit to add:

BTW. G. Gordon Liddy got caught.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by six]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
[They didnt keep so quite. The Russians knew all about it thanks to the Rosenbams, Greenglasses, Harry Klaus, etc. It wasnt such a quiet operation. Thousands of workers, and the secret still got out. Not a very good analogy.

Only some small parts might have got out. But still out of thousands of people and all those years thats not bad.

Also the SR-71 spy plane was kept secret for 10 years. It had hundreds of peope working on it and dozens of companies making parts for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Also the SR-71 spy plane was kept secret for 10 years. It had hundreds of peope working on it and dozens of companies making parts for it.

Arguably, the SR-71 was to save lives not cause mass destruction. People would be less apt to "come out" about something they have no moral problem with.

six

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Nahh..More than just parts. Enough for them to have the bomb in under 3 years. Sure there are alot if instances of secrets being kept like the SR71, but the culture was ALOT different back then. It was your patriotic duty to keep your mouth shut (in addition to secrecy forms etc ). We were under constant threat from the Russians. Now days it is anything for a buck. Sadly I think things like honor and patritism have gone to the wayside.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine

We're not talking about the 9/11 Commission whose mandate was NOT the investigations of the collapses of WTC 1, 2, 7, the Pentagon, and flight 93. We're talking about about NIST, FEMA, and ASCE.

Well, you might have been, but I was referring to all of them.

But let's scale it down to your list. My argument still applies. If the government was involved, these agencies are simply not going to be the ones to reveal it.

We're going around in circles. You have to decide if you mean "IF OR that you have evidence "FOR". You've already made it clear that you are influenced by a "vested interest" argument whether the government was involved or not. You've already declared that the standards of evidence for you far exceed what is possible to achieve.

So let's start afresh and now talk about "IF" EXCLUSIVELY.

I'd submit that IF the government were behind 9/11 in anyway whatsoever, you'd see an entirely different situation altogether. By implication, the RISK of a government plot being revealed would be of paramount concern. And what are the implications of that?

Let's take one example.

Do you think the NIST people would be in on it? Or know something was fishy?

Do you think NIST would risk employing independent scientists, a number that made up the majority of the investigation? Do you think any of those independent scientists might bolt if they thought they were a part of a plot, coverup, or asked to mirepresent the data and facts?

Do you think NIST would risk bothering with this:

"NIST will charter a Federal Advisory Committee to help guide all aspects of the NIST investigation. The Committee will provide advice on scope, approach, work plan, and schedule; review and provide advice on results, findings, and recommendations; and review and provide advice on interim and final technical reports. Committee meetings will be announced in the Federal Register. Members of the Panel will be recognized for distinguished professional service, possess broad technical expertise and experience, and have a reputation for independence, objectivity, and impartiality. Members shall reflect the wide diversity of technical disciplines and competencies involved in the WTC investigation, including structural engineering, fire protection engineering, metallurgy, firefighting, human behavior, and property insurance. Members of this committee will be selected to avoid conflicts of interest - they shall not: be current or former NIST employees, be the recipient of an active NIST grant or contract, represent or be affiliated with parties affected directly by the investigation, participate in the conduct of the investigation, or participate in litigation on matters directly and specifically within the scope of the NIST investigation. The Advisory Committee will provide independent review of the NIST investigation ensuring that it is conducted objectively, thoroughly, and with the highest integrity."
wtc.nist.gov...

Would NIST go through all this?:
www.nist.gov...

That's just for starters.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
We were under constant threat from the Russians. Now days it is anything for a buck. Sadly I think things like honor and patritism have gone to the wayside.

Don't you think there are projects going on now that you might know about for 5 -7 years or longer?

The NSA is 5 years ahead of any other company or agency in computers and have kept that lead since the 40's, meaning that nothing has been leaked out about thier computers to this day.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Funny thing is that in the same sentence he completly contridicted Silverstiens statement that PULL IT meant the firemen.

Chief Nigro stated he evacuated the firemen without talking to Silverstein.

So that means that PULL IT meant the building not the firemen. Please read the post a little more before posting.

I can only laugh at your silliness. The "pull it" myth you believe in only demonstrates how little evidence you have.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

[I can only laugh at your silliness. The "pull it" myth you believe in only demonstrates how little evidence you have.

So are you saying that chief Nigro lied when he stated he evacuated the firemen without talking to any one? Do you have evidence of this ?

six

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Absolutley...But I would be willing to bet that these projects, whatever they are, would nowhere near have the moral impact that you are suggesting happened on 9/11.

I agree with you abou the NSA..But also times are different. The NSA's computers are not all that secret...Its more of the programs that they use and how they go about getting the intelligence they get.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
I agree with you abou the NSA..But also times are different. The NSA's computers are not all that secret...Its more of the programs that they use and how they go about getting the intelligence they get.

So things can still be kept secret. I mean NSA has been keeping thier skills secret since the 40's till now.

six

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yes but for 9/11 there is a huge moral implication...The NSA gathers information. They have no field operatives. They are electronic gathering. But to kill 3000+ people...thats a different story.

As for the chief talking to anybody before he pulled his people out. No chief has EVER needed the permission of a civillian to pull his people out. Thats nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by six

Yes but for 9/11 there is a huge moral implication...The NSA gathers information. They have no field operatives. They are electronic gathering. But to kill 3000+ people...thats a different story.

As for the chief talking to anybody before he pulled his people out. No chief has EVER needed the permission of a civillian to pull his people out. Thats nonsense.

1. Are you sure NSA does not have any people in the field ?

2. Correct. That what makes the statement from Silverstein so much BS, that he suggested to the chief to PULL his men out.

Chief Nigro evacuated the firemen early in the day. So when he was talking to Silverstein and they said PULL IT they meant the builidng.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

[I can only laugh at your silliness. The "pull it" myth you believe in only demonstrates how little evidence you have.

So are you saying that chief Nigro lied when he stated he evacuated the firemen without talking to any one? Do you have evidence of this ?

You're stuck. When did Silverstein make his statement?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by seanm]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join