It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Maddie, What About Our Own Kids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

www.news.com.au

FEDERAL Indigenous Affairs Minister Mal Brough has criticised the Australian media for fixating on stories like that of missing British girl Madeleine McCann while ignoring the terrible plight of the nation's indigenous children.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Dont u guys rekon thay are going over boerd with this maddie kid there is thousends missing everyday around the world what makes maddie so importent out of all dont thay care about the indiginous children in .au?? y not

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Sorry guys thats the news artical heading not mine

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I believe they have a point, though they've made it in a somewhat clumsy manner. Living in the UK myself, I can safely say while any missing child is a terrible thing, this particular case was turned into a media circus. More money has been raised for the McCann family than most missing childrens groups will ever see, for example.

Fleet Street are known for making a living out of tragedy and personal grief, but I seriously think after this particular display, a lot of people are wising up to how they operate. How the family have also bought into this media circus is somewhat disturbing, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaliayev

yeh i kind of find it like its the pearents one of those insane familys were thay wanna be known for what thay do but get away with it or something i dont say its them but i will not be suprized if it was u know what i mean its media crazy for a long time now dont u rekon she is dead now maybe fed to some animal or something could be anywere?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I honestly don't know. Unlike the media, I wont claim anything as fact until a body is produced or she is found alive. Its possible she is dead. She may have been snatched and is still alive. Her parents may have killed her. But until I see some evidence, one way or another, I wont second guess the Portuguese police, or claim one theory about what happened as the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaliayev

yeh true true i just rekon there is more behind it then the media shows us and y did it go so big y her out of everyone somethings up its the nature of the crime or how it happend thats y i think its wierd lol

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The real question is why aren't the McCanns in jail for neglect?

They left that poor child alone where anything could of, and did happen.

It's a total discrace that they are free as we speak and still have custody of their other children. Especially when there are loving, caring families in Britain whose children have been taken into care because the state deemed them to dumb to raise their children.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Good Thread, This is a perfect opportunity to teach people who might not be aware, about the mind control operation "The Big Distraction".

Yes so funky this is a formula to distract the Americans from looking at the bills and laws they are railroading through congress and the senate that sold us out. It is known in the upper ranks of conspiracy that " The Distraction" works very well.
I believe the whole time Clinton was being investigated and broadcast all the time about Monica Lewinski, it was a distraction from the selling out of our country to the U.N.maybe a more informed member than I can fill in the hole on what was pushed forward in this time. OJ murder trial was a Major distraction as well as Lacy Peterson. This is a common MK program. Dont look here , look over there.If they are broadcasting BS news look behind the scenes you will see why.

broadcasting fluff news also breaks down the societys mind, another key to destroying a powerful civilization.

It all goes back to Dealy plaza, that is where our country was seized by Luciferian forces. The same people are still in power as well.

Yes I agree all kids that are missing should be given some form media attention. even if its just pics in the corner switching photos of missing children all day.

The media is complicit in treason and all those who are responsible will be reviewed by, and under the Constitution,the new Leadership under the peoples scrutiny, that will emerge here in America once the NWO scum are all arrested for crimes against humanity as well as Treason.

The media who covered up 911 should hang first IMO.

IDWT

]

[edit on 3-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeilDown

kind of intresting post yeh thats tru thay should be watched carefully actualy right?

yeh there is alot of ppl , couples wanting to take care of kids like there own out there

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeilDown

They left that poor child alone where anything could of, and did happen.

i completly agree with this
what kind of retarded mother and father leaves their young kids alone for a nice romantic dinner, let alone in a forieign country. their other kids should be taken into care

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

nice post intresting info here also yeh i find it kind of right very big cover ups everywere and yeh there is so much behind everything it just gos deeper u never know who to trust i nthese goverments who is trying to help the ppl are thay or is it all about money and power greed?

yeh the NWO i dont thin kthat will ever be revealed

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

also take into fact y that time y that place y that girl y that day in all other places y the girl with the moon type eye could there be a story behind it u know what i mean i find it intresting its something more then just a kidnap its what serial killers and all want and one is fame in most cases

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
@Dntwastetime

Yes so funky this is a formula to distract the Americans from looking at the bills and laws they are railroading through congress and the senate that sold us out. It is known in the upper ranks of conspiracy that " The Distraction" works very well.

If its so good at distracting Americans...why is it mostly about Australia?!

It all goes back to Dealy plaza, that is where our country was seized by Luciferian forces. The same people are still in power as well.

Dealy Plaza? Please, a president was shot. Noone can be sure who. Its not exactly 'Luciferian'. Unless a helpful daemon comes forward.

If you say the shooter or anyone there is daemon....*sigh*

Yes I agree all kids that are missing should be given some form media attention. even if its just pics in the corner switching photos of missing children all day.

Yes, that will really brighten everyones day wont it? The Medias ratings would drop faster than pants in a vindaloo store.

The media is complicit in treason and all those who are responsible will be reviewed by, and under the Constitution,the new Leadership under the peoples scrutiny, that will emerge here in America once the NWO scum are all arrested for crimes against humanity as well as Treason.

Bit accusations require big evidence, where is yours.

How can you put an idea on trial? "the media" (not a person)

If its a New WORLD order...how can they be tried for Treason?! Treason is dependant on one nation.

The media who covered up 911 should hang first IMO.

hmmm, i dont see why, all they did was tell you what they saw. Alot of the recent footage wasnt even done by the media.

To be honest, though. This thread is kinda naff.

Look, The media picks on one thing. Its unfair to tell them to pick on EVERYTHING because they dont have the time. My sister works in the media and i dont know when she sleeps.

Its like that woman who had a miscarraige recently. So she had a miscarriage, thats bad, sure. But there are many things which happen in the world, we should all move on.

But im still hearing about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I'll tell you why - they are well paid professionals. If this was a single mum from a council block that "left" her kids alone in a cheap Spanish resort, she would have had the rest taken off her by Social, and the media headline would have been "Unfit mother "loses" child" or something similar. It's happened before, many times (jail for leaving kids alone in house/etc)

The fact that this is two well paid doctors - should really make them more aware and able to act to protect their children. To not pay for creche/childcare when it was cheap and available, and to settle on 45 minute "checks", the last one being an audio check! That's complicit to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm not wanting to derail this post in anyway but in looking in at spelling and grammar I think 2 people are using "sofunkyme" not that is any problem though
jmo

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
May I start by saying, this is my first post on ATS and that, I have been visiting this site everyday for months and never had much to add to the already well argued debates until now.
Firstly, I agree with dntwastetime......MIND CONTROL & DIVERSION.
Now, it’s just a thought but I can’t seem to get out of my head. This has to be about trying to manipulate the public, into accepting new plans to chip children and eventually everyone.
They want to frighten parents so much that they are hoping for the public to demand it.....mmm that would explain the media spreading poison about the parents.....you see, how would you dare leave your children anywhere unless they are chipped.....that’s bad parenting. I must have had terrible parents because they both worked and left us alone for hour’s sometimes....and there evil belief that a taste of freedom and independence would help me to become self sufficient and independent.
Something is going on here alright, and my bet is that the media is helping.
Obviously, I could be wrong here but personally, I would trust the McCann’s with my life, as she is a GP and he is a heart surgeon no less. Ask yourself, do you trust the media, the police, the government or anyone else with your life...it just does not make sense but then again what does these days.
It’s just a thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjay

I'll tell you why - they are well paid professionals. If this was a single mum from a council block that "left" her kids alone in a cheap Spanish resort, she would have had the rest taken off her by Social, and the media headline would have been "Unfit mother "loses" child" or something similar. It's happened before, many times (jail for leaving kids alone in house/etc)

The fact that this is two well paid doctors - should really make them more aware and able to act to protect their children. To not pay for creche/childcare when it was cheap and available, and to settle on 45 minute "checks", the last one being an audio check! That's complicit to me.

actualy thay should be in jail because thay are smart ebnogh to make it to were thay are now so thay should be able to take care of there kids someone with no money shouldent because thay strugle doing it while working and all and thay take care of there kids more probely lol

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dillons
May I start by saying, this is my first post on ATS and that, I have been visiting this site everyday for months and never had much to add to the already well argued debates until now.
Firstly, I agree with dntwastetime......MIND CONTROL & DIVERSION.
Now, it’s just a thought but I can’t seem to get out of my head. This has to be about trying to manipulate the public, into accepting new plans to chip children and eventually everyone.
They want to frighten parents so much that they are hoping for the public to demand it.....mmm that would explain the media spreading poison about the parents.....you see, how would you dare leave your children anywhere unless they are chipped.....that’s bad parenting. I must have had terrible parents because they both worked and left us alone for hour’s sometimes....and there evil belief that a taste of freedom and independence would help me to become self sufficient and independent.
Something is going on here alright, and my bet is that the media is helping.
Obviously, I could be wrong here but personally, I would trust the McCann’s with my life, as she is a GP and he is a heart surgeon no less. Ask yourself, do you trust the media, the police, the government or anyone else with your life...it just does not make sense but then again what does these days.
It’s just a thought.

being a smart person just makes u more insane lol being doctors dont mean u aint gona kill one of the most insane killers was a doctor u dont know thay could of killed her chopped her up and fed her somewere

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ok.......
I very much doubt that leaving your children for an hour is worthy of prison......listen to yourself.....what are you saying?
Let’s all reflect on our own mistakes and/or our parents mistakes and be glad we are not judged by media and ignorance.
I will ask some questions again.
Who is the only person you can really trust? (Mother).
Do you have children?
And have you made mistakes that could have turned out bad?
In this age of government control were even school trips are rare due to the fear of some accident , we seem to be producing a population of frightened, timid and dumbed down zombies were we had just better stay at home if we know what’s good for us.
I don`t believe they are seeking fame or fortune.....and I`ll tell you why?
The key to understanding this is called empathy....it’s were we have enough experience in life and made enough mistakes ourselves that we can relate to others and understand their plight.
Now, regardless of the silly mistakes I have made in my life, if one resulted in a terrible event like this....well I would be stunned like a rabbit in the road....unable to think properly and would expect authorities to help and that there help is good.
So, when the McCann’s were told that the media would help....what are they gonna do?
Do you know how you would have reacted yourself if it was you?
The money....ask yourself, could this help in finding your daughter...would you take it?
All I`m saying is that we should not let anyone, especially the media interfere with this wonderful and amazing thing called empathy.
Instead they seem to be leading the public away from this natural problem solver and into a mob mentality that generally results in public lynching.
Look.....I`m just sad to see this media circus going on when there is so much news and events happening around the world...to me the lack of news you see in the main stream media is alarming to say the least.
I ask myself....why do I come here....is it because I`m looking for some news, some enlightenment....or do I just want to spread poison....you decide!
Now, that’s my position on this which seems to conflict with that of my wife.
She thinks there is something odd about the McCann`s, and we have discussed this often.
It seems to me that, she is using her intuition rather than logic.
That said, I am a great fan of intuition, especially female intuition, and have fully prepared myself to eat humble pie.
Great post by the way……got a lot off my chest.
P.S. sorry for ranting on.....It’s becoming a habit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join