It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon summoning, anyone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I shall have you know that you nearly killed me: It is hard to laugh and breath at the same time.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Evil spirits are (were) a much easier way to place blame. Why didn't the crops grow? No, not due to changing weather patterns or soil conditions - it was evil spirits. Why is that child screaming and ranting incoherently? No, not a mental illness or some form of metal poisoning or other scientific reason - it was evil spirits. Why did I commit the horrible action of [insert horrible action]? Oh, the Devil made me do it, or the demons made me do it. And that 'excuse' grew and grew over the millenia to the point that some people believe these little miscreants are actually real beings.

First of all, I don't believe demons are evil by definition. They can be, but they can alsof be benevolent, they can be teachers, they can be a lot of things. Demons are non human beings. I do not see them as evil or cursed, but they are mighty and powerful and they should be treated with respect.
Christianity, or rather it's tyrant god, has labelled Satan and his legions evil.
As far as inviting a demon goes: the live on another plane, in another realm and are not particularly interested in humans, unless they are being contacted. Most of the time not much wil happen, but when you are persistant and your motives are the right ones, you are able to invite a demon in.
How to proof these beings exist? I have no idea, but I bet a lot of people who tried to invite one, will have had some kind of experience. They can be felt, they can be heard and sometimes even seen. Sometimes they appear without being invited, but they have an interest in either you or the surroundings or circumstances. And why should I want or have to prove anything? I'm not that interested in convincing people, I'm just firing off a warning to an ignorant fool, as anybody is who wants to do this out of curiousity. Maybe Mattel can create a nice family game: My First Demon.
Anyway, just because it hasn't been proven to you yet, doesn't mean something doesn't exist. People used to think the earth was as flat as a pancake, we know better now. But even if you're not sure something exists, it is still a good idea to be cautious, and open-minded.

And people should stop blaming third parties for their own mistakes, and take some responsibility. Good and evil resides in all of us.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Seems like the OP isn't really sure, or not interested anymore on his "Goal" since he hasn't messaged me.

Could you OP answer if you are still reading, because I feel like it's turning in a demon debate(no offense demon debaters lol).

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesRam
The demon you summon depends on the ritual. Usually you need a sigil, a mirror, some incense, a dagger or a wand, some prayers, and allot of luck (unprepared and you will probably die).
Also you need a magic circle, something to bind the demon with and holy water. (try asking a catholic priest for some, they will oblidge). If you cut a deal, or you actually bind it (and not die) then it will ask that you have to have something in return for it. Demons are not like that FMA "Equivlant exchange" BS. You need nothing in return, if they say they need something in return it's an outright fabrication (lie). If you want to know how to summon specific ones, go ahead and ask me (in private).

Hi James/

You are mistaken!
If one free willed summons a demon or a spirit, you have already given them permission to do as they please!
When one is 'ignorant' and plays with fire, they get burnt.
I understand curiosity sometimes gets the better of us........
If as you suggest to the O.P ''if they say they need something in return it's an outright fabrication (lie).'' then how do you know when they are telling the truth or if anything they say has any truth in it?

And to the O.Poster....Listen to the many warnings of the members here,and say 'no' to tempters!
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by JamesRam
The demon you summon depends on the ritual. Usually you need a sigil, a mirror, some incense, a dagger or a wand, some prayers, and allot of luck (unprepared and you will probably die).
Also you need a magic circle, something to bind the demon with and holy water. (try asking a catholic priest for some, they will oblidge). If you cut a deal, or you actually bind it (and not die) then it will ask that you have to have something in return for it. Demons are not like that FMA "Equivlant exchange" BS. You need nothing in return, if they say they need something in return it's an outright fabrication (lie). If you want to know how to summon specific ones, go ahead and ask me (in private).

Hi James/

You are mistaken!
If one free willed summons a demon or a spirit, you have already given them permission to do as they please!
When one is 'ignorant' and plays with fire, they get burnt.
I understand curiosity sometimes gets the better of us........
If as you suggest to the O.P ''if they say they need something in return it's an outright fabrication (lie).'' then how do you know when they are telling the truth or if anything they say has any truth in it?

And to the O.Poster....Listen to the many warnings of the members here,and say 'no' to tempters!
ICXC NIKA
helen

There are more than one way to invoke or invite a demon. Despite of what some people say here, contact with demons can be beneficial. And please, a little salt or holy water will not protect you, if you need it. The most important things to keep in mind, is that demons are extremely powerful and much more intelligent than we are. Though we may benefit from them, it is hardly interesting for them to help us out. Hence the idea of a bargain, but it is not necessary. Second of all, if you have any christian ideas of demons, it is a very bad idea to try and invoke them, because it will have a big psychological effect on you, since you might think you are messing with the diabolical, then. Guilt will be a major issue then.
Thirdly, some people seem to think that demons are sitting in line in a waiting room, waiting for a human to come along and demands them to come and sit up. It doesn work that way. My advice still is: don't do it. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into and it really, really pisses me off that you are thinking about 'summoning' a demon, just for your own entertainment and curiosity. The lack of hesitation and respect is just unbelievable and at one point I'm sure you will remember these words and the warnings people have given you.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

Hi Darkness/

Yes, I do agree with you about ''more then one ways to invite or summon a demon'...it can be done!

As for Christian 'guilt'?
This has nothing to do with 'guilt' if one is ignorant in what they are doing!
One may call themselves a Christian and not be Christ like in many ways,this does not make them 'guilty' of what they do if they are ignorant of the facts beforehand!
Foolish?
Yes!
Demons exist as do Angels!
Fallen Angels to my knowledge of early Christian writers are deceptive spirits(a created soul without a body)...fallen, because of Pride!
Fallen Angels can and do take the form of Angels or loved ones to deceive...this has happened to Desert Fathers of Early Christianity and passed down to our generation so that we may not be 'ignorant' of the fact that they are very real and do exist solely for their evil purpose on earth.
Bad things happen to good people,
and good things happen to bad people,
is this fair?
No, but all of this serves a purpose!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by DarknessFollows

Hi Darkness/

Yes, I do agree with you about ''more then one ways to invite or summon a demon'...it can be done!

As for Christian 'guilt'?
This has nothing to do with 'guilt' if one is ignorant in what they are doing!
One may call themselves a Christian and not be Christ like in many ways,this does not make them 'guilty' of what they do if they are ignorant of the facts beforehand!
Foolish?
Yes!
Demons exist as do Angels!
Fallen Angels to my knowledge of early Christian writers are deceptive spirits(a created soul without a body)...fallen, because of Pride!
Fallen Angels can and do take the form of Angels or loved ones to deceive...this has happened to Desert Fathers of Early Christianity and passed down to our generation so that we may not be 'ignorant' of the fact that they are very real and do exist solely for their evil purpose on earth.
Bad things happen to good people,
and good things happen to bad people,
is this fair?
No, but all of this serves a purpose!

ICXC NIKA
helen

I don't think you quite understand what I mean with guilt.
Your theory of fallen angels comes from the bible and to me, that book means nothing. So, there are very different views on demons, as you can see. Still, I don recommend contacting them just like that, and in particular not by a curious christian who thinks he can control them with some holy water and some vague idea that he should battle demons. I would recommend to find a nice computergame to suit his needs.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am no expert on this matter, but from what I have researched/ read, and personally experienced...for an inexperienced person trying to summon a 'demon' is likely to result in a highly regretful experience.

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
I would recommend to find a nice computergame to suit his needs.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Unplugged]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Trappestine, I have summoned Pazuzu king of the evil wind demons of the south west winds a few times, Pazuzu came to me in my dreams before I summoned Him and also came to me once after I summoned Him. As to how he became a Demon, I am not quite sure. He has showed himself in his Statue form in my dreams, one dream was a shrine to Him I believe, and his statue was alive, and his feathers were very fluffy and soft to touch. Another dream Pazuzu was I guess in his Demon form, or not sure what form to call it that he came to me in. And we spoke with each other in my dream and I cuddled with him I remember in my bedroom. The dream didn't last long though. Though I won't say how I summoned Pazuzu, I keep that a secret. You can google Pazuzu and see his statue photo. Pazuzu is the son of Hanbi, he has a brother named Humwawa. I Love Pazuzu, He is beautiful to me. Pazuzu is very nice and He is able to protect as well as bring pestilence, disease. His enemy is Lamashta or Lamashtu however her name is spelled. I'm looking to find a way to summon the Demon Vassago. I already have a vessel ring with Vassago dwelling within it & want to summon him. Vassago already answered a prayer/wish I made to Him and I thank Vassago for that. Vassago is a nice Demon. You may try to summon Vassago. If I find a way to summon Vassago I will let you know

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa...

People are saying that demons and black magic can actually kill people?

Uh.. no offence.. but if that were possible wouldn't we have hundreds of geeks in the basement arrested for murder? Like seriously, it's all a spiritual thing, for your piece of mind only. You can't kill with that stuff. It's for you alone.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WifeOfPazuzu666

Angd you do not know how to summon vassago???? How is that so? Solomon knows

I don't know what the game is but fools will rush in know. I know that you have a key and howling helps

I don't know what your game is but it isn't my business anyway

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WifeOfPazuzu666

lol that's the demon from the Exorcist 1 + 2, you know.. the one the girl was supposed to be, and made that window pane in the second one sever that guys head lol

I've heard of much weirder people than you, ones that only have a sexual attraction to demons, that's their orientation, and they summon the demons and have sex with them, and can't get in the mood for anything other than a demon. Those people are prob the most messed up.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
People are saying that demons and black magic can actually kill people?

Uh.. no offence.. but if that were possible wouldn't we have hundreds of geeks in the basement arrested for murder?

we wouldn't, simply because the law in most countries doesn't acknowledge the existence of "demons and black magic". killing someone using magic would be a perfect crime...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Naphariel

Yeah I know, it's a scary thought.

I wonder if there are real incidents of that.

I've read voodoo horror stories, but in the end the actual murder is still carried out the old fashioned way with a gun or knife, and the voodoo simply was a curse, that would turn the voodoo victim into a victim of real crime.

I'd think though, if that kind of thing was real, there would be people looking out for that sort of thing. I mean the fact that those incidents are unheard of, kind of proves the whole demon black magic thing as false.

Why do people keep creating demon summoning posts?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm wondering if someone did manage to summon a demon what kindof bargain would you make with it? What would it want in return?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crescent Moon

well i never actually tried this, but from the literature i read, the point is not to give it anything in return, and not to even answer any of it's questions - just give orders.

the demon is there to do what you want it to do, and if it doesn't obey then you make it suffer, because when dealing with them, you are speaking in the God's name - you 'become' the God so to speak, and you have to use this to make them obey...

they will try to trick you, to make a deal with you, they will ask questions etc., but the one who evokes the demon has to just ignore all of that, otherwise you show weakness to them, and you're screwed

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Woah Woah Woah

I have never personally done this myself. But I do know people who have. Never I mean NEVER, command a demon like it's a slave. Demons are much more ancient and powerful beings then you think. When Summoning one always use utmost respect. Failing to do so could lead to repercussions. My advice if you never have, don't. Meddling into this sort of thing can be bad, and I advise against it. Another important point, as someone said earlier, Demons are not waiting around to be called. You need to have a specific reason to call them. With this reason, a sacrifice. Sacifices are not things like a newborn goats head. A sacrifice must be suited to the demon. Such as Asmodeus, Demon of lust. You could further his agenda by giving birth control to your younger sister so she can have sex with her boyfriend. Things like that to futher his agenda.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Woah Woah Woah

I have never personally done this myself. But I do know people who have. Never I mean NEVER, command a demon like it's a slave. Demons are much more ancient and powerful beings then you think. When Summoning one always use utmost respect. Failing to do so could lead to repercussions. My advice if you never have, don't. Meddling into this sort of thing can be bad, and I advise against it. Another important point, as someone said earlier, Demons are not waiting around to be called. You need to have a specific reason to call them. With this reason, a sacrifice. Sacifices are not things like a newborn goats head. A sacrifice must be suited to the demon. Such as Asmodeus, Demon of lust. You could further his agenda by giving birth control to your younger sister so she can have sex with her boyfriend. Things like that to futher his agenda.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Where to go is a cross-roads during the witching hours. You'll need a small box with a mirror on it. A piece of white chalk or a stick if the road is dirt. A picture of you. A green, red, blue and yellow candle is optional.

First, dig a small hole in the center of the crossroads. Inside the box place the picture of you. Hold the box in your hand, and with the other close it while thinking/chanting that the person within the box cannot be harmed by the being you are invoking.

With the chalk draw, or the stick trace, the sigil of the desired demon into the road around you and the box. These sigils can be found in any number of magickal grimoires.

Once you've traced/drawn the sigil and have said the chant over the box, sit in the center of your sigil and meditate upon the form of the demon/spirit/intelligence you are seeking to summon. These appearances can be found, again, in a number of grimoires.

Candles at the directions representing the elements are optional, if you have them, light them periodically as you focus deeper and deeper on the form of the being.

That's about how it all works, according to the Occult grimoires and theosophical societies. Whether or not you'll get something, is up to you.

~ Scribe

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
leave the occult for the church of satan.

i attempted a summoning when i was 15. idiotic idea.
all that happened was, the candles i had lit all flickered for a few seconds. then stopped. then nothing more. so i went about my life.

it atracted ALOT of weird things around my house. idk what it was.
but id see flashes of light out ofmy periphreal(sp?) almost every night. felt like i was being watched. and not to mention various sleep paralysis episodes.
my life went from pretty happy to all sorts of depression, anger, and negative emotions.

from what ive read and seen, demons dont like being bothered.
so if you bother them, theyll bother you right back. they will mess your life up.
my relationships with all of my friends and family were almost ruined.
now i cant say if this was all due to me attempting to summon a demon.
but the coincidences(sp?) that point to it, just arent worth it.

when you even think of attemtping any form of black arts. you have to think "is it worth it?" it can turn you from an everyday average joe. into a dark pissed off angry man who cares only about himself.

now i just wanna say.
everything ive said in this post is prolly not 100% true.
im just going on what ive read and seen in my few years.
so dont take my word for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join