It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon summoning, anyone?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The Cusp

So your saying that you know about the real concept f demons and that you won't filter out or sugar coat any of the information, then do tell about what you know about demons I'm doing some research on them and any information regarding there true nature will be incredibly useful.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To me a demon is someone who is self centered. Someone who doesn't care for other people. It's not the horned monster from religion. It's the monster within.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I actually know of a good way to summon a demon. And before anyone shouts about this being from a tv show I've done my research and this is rather legit. It summons a cross roads demon, relatively simple creatures are basically sales men of hell. You will be asked to strike a deal with them, I advise against it. But you can probably ask them a question or two and if you play your cards right they won't get pissed and kill you. If you do make a deal though.......your soul ends up in hell for all eternity buddy. Not pleasant at all.
you simply burry a box with graveyard dirt, black cats bone, and possibly yarrow in the center of the cross roads. Then wait, the demon should appear. If not, I suggest leaving after a significant amount of time has passed and doing a cleansing ritual to make sure they have not followed you home.

edit on 24-7-2015 by Thalthoza because: Forgot to put in a crucial detail

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Give me one good reason why!

Cause your curious? Cause you want to get scared and run and bring something u can not handle? People wit ouija boards pull spirits and they can't even handle that after. Why disturb someone with no intent. If you were dead would u want too?

You think your King Solomon and you can control it? Doubtful. Most people intrested in this don't even have a relationship with god and they want to mess with the opposite side. Sounds like you would be putting yourself in a very very VERY submissive position. The few people, stories and videos I believe had demons attach to them have ruined them. It's bad enough if a person gets a bad spirit that will affect that persons emotions like a puppet. Making them scared or angry or depressed or make them snap and make them make the same mistakes the same bad spirit did when alive. Because misery loves company.

Not many times I get mad at people but it's like an underage kid posting how to get guns or pick his dad's gun lock or safe. It's destructive.

As much as movies and whatever passing stage you may be in to want an interest in such things. You can do it in a positive light. If you could have any spirit visit you would it still be a demon? Or what about an old writter? President? Maybe an ancestor from 1500 years ago? Da Vinci? Saint Patrick? Jesus?

Out of all the possibilities why pick a demon n I may never change your mind and maybe u will loose intrest. Maybe you will figure it out and get out ok but maybe u won't and kill someone or itself.

a reply to: Trappestine

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jprophet420

so ya been there done that sorta thing-position-stance-experience?

(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by samjacks313 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi I had a question... Does anyone know of a demon that I can summon to give up my soul in order to become a minor demon myself? And how I would go about summoning it?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jprophet420

why in the earth you kind of people even exists
DDD

many demons are old pagan gods, if you go to them honestly they wont "TAKE YOUR SOOOOOOULLLLL", unless you want to offer it..¨

i been demonologist like 4 years now, but i work with spirits of livinh beings currently, its worth of trying, they will be eternal acknowledges from both side, you like them or dont.

STOP FLAMING DEMONS WITHOUT PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, THEY ARE INDIVIDUALS AS YOU AND ME, AND THEY ARE AWARE.
edit on 27-1-2019 by MasterOfNonexistent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonturned

define me what you mean by word demon and i tell you who to go.
edit on 27-1-2019 by MasterOfNonexistent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes? If possible, why would anyone knowingly and purposely summon something that dangerous on a whim? Because if there is no other reason than you just want to "try it out," it's a (foolish) whim.

Don't be foolish.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just talk some deraugtory slander about God and his son, and you will have Satan knocking at your door in no time to instill the fear of God right back into you.

You will be a born again Christian in no time, garuenteed...or else.
edit on 5-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trappestine

You really don't want to open a door that you won't be able to
shut again.A very bad idea and there is a serious price to pay
as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wanna know what happened to op

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trappestine
Recently I've taken an interest in the Occult, and have several friends who share the same interest.

I'm tempted to summon a demon or demonic deity of some kind. I know of texts and works that specify ways I might go about summoning a variety of demons, but I'm not sure which is a suitable candidate.

Anybody here who can advise a newbie meddler on which demon to incite? Hopefully something harmless and simple - nothing dangerous please (although summoning demons can be seen as a dangerous practice).

If the entity is lesser-known, I'd also appreciate tips on how to go about summoning said entity, their characteristics, and any other info I should know - thanks!

EDIT: Not sure if this is in the right board - if it isn't, could someone kindly redirect me?

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Trappestine]

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Trappestine]

Let me teach you how to summon one. First you take chalk and write a large symbol on the ground that looks like a big D. then you stand in the middle of the symbol. And repeat the words. "nuts" "nuts" "nuts". The demon will appear probably laughing his ass off.

Seriously, if demons exist. Why would they let anyone summon them? Are they like pet animals? If demons exist, they are predators or parasites. You don't summon them, they just latch onto you. THAT'S IF THEY EVEN EXIST. Also all those books or grimiores that you think are real and genuine. Are fake. It's called pseudo-history or pseudo occult. The keys of solomon is fake. The Testament of Solomon is an Old Testament pseudepigraphical work, purportedly written by King Solomon. Remember the spanish and english Inquisition. Lots of innocent people were torture and killed because of fake books like the Malleus Maleficarum, which was the second most printed book then the bible. Look back into history and tell me what you see about the inquisitions. Were there lots of stories of people NOT being drowned or being burned alive and still returning? You think you done research on these things? I been doing research on these things FOR YEARS. And I want the truth not the crap that the world feeds you. Deny all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spookykt
I wanna know what happened to op

He is now a demon

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join