It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th: A day to remember?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Safety Day. Exactly. Its not the first time...has happened before. .

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophia Wisdom
Regional Disaster Preparedness Exercise September 14 (2:00pm)
On September 14, from 2 to 4 PM, Delaware Valley hospitals are invited to participate in a regional exercise designed to simulate a large-scale terrorist attack in Philadelphia. A large number of seriously injured victims will overwhelm city hospitals, requiring mutual aid from, and movement of victims to, surrounding hospitals. By providing staff to act as victims, hospitals can use this scenario to conduct a full-scale exercise. Hospitals not providing victims can participate in communication and coordination exercises via the E Team incident reporting and management system. To test Incident Command and National Incident Management System protocols, the Emergency Operations Centers from the five-county region also have been invited to participate. The exercise is being designed and coordinated by Edward Jasper, MD, director, emergency medical services, Thomas Jefferson University, and Southeast Pennsylvania Regional Counter Terrorism Taskforce (SEPA RCTTF). Contact Tom Grace at (215) 575-3747 for more information.
Sophia

Exercises when London was attacked.
Exercises when 9/11 was carried out.

I would not be surprised if that simulation turned into reality... not one bit. Not to sound like a doomsday prophet or anything, but its happened again and again and again.

Or it could be a diversion for the real attack in some other city.

And to the ones who think "oh, its safety day, I dont need to worry", I think you are still ignoring that the "mistake" of transporting nuclear weapons on the wingtips is supposed to be a impossible mistake.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Grounded in preperation for EMP blasts.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just thought that you should know that being 8 hours ahead of you all in the U.S. if something happens on the 14th, I'll know about it before you do and I'll warn you all to stop it happening before it does!

No, seriously I've been a member only a few days now and I'm addicted.
Serious discussion and humour in equal measure, plus I improve my typing.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So i just went to see the Hal Turner website and it seems to be down...

Web maintenance or the MAN?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Uh oh, I just saw this on the Hal Turner Website

National Emergency Alert for United States accidently aired in Chicago

www.whig.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Great Post.

how bout this?

www.halturnershow.com...

AIR FORCE TIMES CONFIRMS: ENTIRE U.S. AIR FORCE WILL STAND DOWN THIS FRIDAY September 14, 2007
CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES WILL HAVE ZERO FIGHTER AIRCRAFT TO PROTECT THE NATION

Sophia

BLATANTLY FALSE!!!!! Time for everyone to come back the reality-based world that we all love and share....The stand down order is ONLY for the Air Combat Command. Alert Status planes are still flying and on standby as those aircraft are primarily operated by the Air National Guard and Reserves.
I'm getting rather fatigued by all the doom and gloom and everyone trying to put square pegs into round holes, and seeing little green ghost behind the door, and monsters under their beds....NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. The entire premis of this thread is built on false information and out-of-control speculation.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Uh oh, I just saw this on the Hal Turner Website

National Emergency Alert for United States accidently aired in Chicago

www.whig.com...

OLD NEWS! This is another case of trying to connect invisible dots. And besides, why is everyone so intent on referencing this racist nut-case Hal Turner?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowItAll

Knowitall, why so cynical about this post? What is wrong with trying to look at a bigger picture? It doesnt look like the intent here is to predict anything. I just see a lot of people trying to find the big picture. I think it is fascinating.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Is USAF Stand Down To Find A Missing Nuke?

Worth a look ...

OR, you could just read it where it originated:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dolomite

Knowitall, why so cynical about this post? What is wrong with trying to look at a bigger picture? It doesnt look like the intent here is to predict anything. I just see a lot of people trying to find the big picture. I think it is fascinating.

I'm not being cynical and I'm willing to participate in the discussion. However, let's at least deal with FACTUAL information. Otherwise, all the discussion is nothing more than baseless dribble...respectfully, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks for that ... I'm just learning about the wonders of this website.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think that all of you should read this article. Then come back here and review some of the wild things that have been posted.

My goodness folks...let's at the very least deal in the reality-based world.

www.infowars.net...

I love it when one of your own debunks and basically cuts you off at the knees.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

For some this is reality, where would all the fun go then if we had to leave this reality? Besides, who's to say the ones that arrested Alex Jones on the 10th (?) of Sept didn't make him have Steve Watson write up that article to calm us ATS'rs down and the rest of the bloggers? All I got to say is, I'm looking forward to Friday, cause I'm off work this coming weekend and I could sure use a nice dark ale.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What is Infowars.net?

Is this a Disinformation website?

www.infowars.com...

This is the actual infowars website that I'm aware of.

I tried to pull up the page that was linked claiming the Hoax from Infowars.net at Infowars.com and guess what, it doesn't exist.

www.infowars.com...

vs..

www.infowars.net...

I think ATS folks should investigate this.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

Not correct. I referenced the correct website...infowars.net. That link works and contains the article debunking the entire 9/14 stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
www.infowars.com...

vs..

www.infowars.net...

Eh?

WTF??

That doesn't make sense. It really is confusing.
Someone should contact infowars and ask whats up because that is pretty odd.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
reply to post by promomag

Not correct. I referenced the correct website...infowars.net. That link works and contains the article debunking the entire 9/14 stuff.

I STAND CORRECTED! The real website is in fact infowars.com NOT infowars.net.
My mistake....now that's fishy

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
The real website is in fact infowars.com NOT infowars.net.
My mistake....now that's fishy

I have to say that is correct.

I've only heard Alex advertising infowars.com

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join