It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th: A day to remember?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Got a bad bad feeling about all this Hoss. Update your bugout bags. Last time we had a NORAD drill two real big buildings in NY got fried.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
GCP has been off the hook lately, deep red, blue, and everything in between. Less green than I remember having observed it for 3 plus yrs.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It has been thoroughly documented one of the largest anomalies of the 0/1 50/50 expected occurence of the random number generators began 35 mins before 911 occured. Which opens a whole Pandora's box of premonitive conciousness.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
First hours of this possibly infamous day. Infamous on ATS already along with the other recent doomsday scenarios, false-flag anticipations, and false alien arrivals.

This day 9/14 has had alot of good theory and speculation here on ATS about why we feel it could hold disater for our country. I wonder if it is too anticipated. Like most attacks, we will never see them comming.

Oh sure, after the fact people will review the tapes and rethink the scenario and say they knew it would happen etc. But most likely, when the [SNIP] goes down (and judging by recent prediction posts most are all in agreement that it will), it probably will be the most boring day ever, until... BAM

I have a gut feeling that with all this intelligent evidence being gathered regarding the false flags, missing nukes, stock options, and other things pointing us to disaster could all be a big RED HERRING to the true attack date.

My last point is this. Is it wrong for me to WANT the attack to happen, the market to fall out, the perverbial [SNIP] to hit the fan?
I dont think it is because knowing that something big will happen soon, I would rather get it on than wait on edge.

PS: I do not want death or destruction. What I crave... is change.

[edit on (9/14/07) by AllSeeingI]

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 14-9-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
we, as human beings, tend to be naturally optimistic about ahead changes, but living the change is way different than imagine it

btw, the egg is orange

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
red, red check it out!

edit: now orange, that was short, it wasn´t bright red though

[edit on 14-9-2007 by southern_cross_bowie]

edit3: it´s fluctuating (?) here´s the closest I got to get back into red

img522.imageshack.us...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by southern_cross_bowie]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Keep an eye on events in Pakistan, exiled former PM Benazir Bhutto announces her return date today, Gen. Musharraf knows he doesn't have long left in power and this may send out a signal to the Islamic militants that this is their chance to strike hard

edit to add news update:

Bhutto set to announce return date to Pakistan

"We are announcing the date of the return for Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan at 5:00 pm (1200 GMT)," Pakistan People's Party spokesman Farhatullah Babar told AFP.

"Pakistan People's Party vice chairman Makhdoom Amin Fahim will announce it at a news conference in Islamabad."

[edit on 14-9-2007 by citizen smith]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I am with you on that one, the suspense is killing me..

Ready or not.. "Lets Roll"

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well its red again but what does that mean?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I do not wish to deter the topic, but are infowars.com and infowars.net the same? If not, isn't the latter violating some copyright infringement laws?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Well its red again but what does that mean?

What the heck are you guys talking about?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As for today let us not forget that an Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state

[edit on (9/14/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross_bowie
a sequence in red

img108.imageshack.us...
img245.imageshack.us...
img440.imageshack.us...
img72.imageshack.us...
img523.imageshack.us...
img257.imageshack.us...

now tell me to get a life!

What does red mean? Is that good or bad?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Have a look at the page here:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

It just says red is 'significant'

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Economy (mini crisis in the UK)

Northern Rock shares plunge 21%

Consumers cannot get access to cash, etc

baddd!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
September 14, 2007.

Well, getting ready for work. Everything seems normal and its payday. I wont have any access to the news at work, i certainly hope nothing happens.

Have a blessed day and take care everyone!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've been feeling pretty sick & scared all throughout the night, still do. Might be pre-warning

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We've had another case of Foot and Mouth in the UK.

Busy news day today over here

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Busy news day today over here

hehe, i've been stuck on the bbc news 24 too, I should be working, but i'm also impatiently waiting for parcel force.

I do love the way the statements "Don't panic" and "Nothing to worry about" have the opposite effect, leading to people queuing up to get their money out. I don't think it's a full on run yet, but it looks like it could go that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join