It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush booed at MLK's grave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Bush's hypocrisy is boundless...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Bypassing the Senate confirmation process, President Bush used a recess appointment to grant U.S. District Judge Charles Pickering a spot on the federal appeals bench.

"The president's recess appointment of this anti-civil rights judge the day after laying a wreath on the grave of Martin Luther King is an insult to Dr. King, an insult to every African-American and an insult to all Americans who share Dr. King's great goals," Ted Kennedy said in a written statement, referring to the president's visit to the tomb of the slain civil rights leader in Atlanta, Georgia.

full story

He appoints a backward thinking separatist judge as he lays flowers on the grave of a man who gave his life fighting people like Pickering.
Wake up and smell the insincerity here people!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How is this not the right place?

Bush stands for the opposite of everything Martin Luther King fought for, as a matter a fact I think it was the perfect place. Martin Luther would of been proud.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yep, I was just about to say that...the NEXT day of the MLK Visit Bush puts Pickering on the fifth circuit, a well known racist, who was trying to pass laws in the south forbidding blacks and whites from marrying....

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bush has done more for the black man, by putting Blacks in high positions in the White House than any other Democratic government has.

Despite that fact that Democrats can count on the black vote nearly 90%.

The booing of these people was not only disgraceful but idiotic and an example of how the black man shoots himself in the foot everyday.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

black man shoots himself in the foot everyday.

The Neo,
Are you saying that each and every black man shoots himself in the foot everyday due to thier stupidity?

Deep

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RottGutt
Ya'll are a bunch of loser a**holes who don't have a clue. The problem with this country is that we have TOO MUCH freedom, and that has given birth to people/filth such as yourselves who have an uneducated opinion, but not the knowledge to realize that you are full of s*it. I wish I had the right to personally execute every single one of you. Our country would be a much better place without you.

Oh god...what are you...13..14 years old? Take your bullsh!t elsewhere. Our country was founded with the idea of freedom and democracy, so to say that we have too much freedom is disrespecting those who worked hard to give us this freedom in the first place. Crawl back into your hole and shut the fukk up before you kill yourself out of stupidity and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Is this a loaded question?

generalizations do not mean every person nor do I mean every person. I mean the general population.

on this issue it appears that Republicans and Democrats have a differing vision for Blacks in the future of the US.

instead of blacks being told to hate the Republicans they should celebrate the obvious improvement in their image as a large subsection of the population via increased visibility in the White House.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes how dare those negroes express their constitutionally protected rights.

They should be happy massah Bush has let some of them sleep in his house.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Bush has done more for the black man, by putting Blacks in high positions in the White House than any other Democratic government has.

The booing of these people was not only disgraceful but idiotic and an example of how the black man shoots himself in the foot everyday.

That it one of the most condescending and insulting things I've ever read on this board. The ignorance overwelms me.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

generalizations do not mean every person nor do I mean every person. I mean the general population

So general, is in "GENERAL".

You are reffering to the black population as a whole are you not?

I dont see any chinese, or indians up thier, what gives?

Deep

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

generalizations do not mean every person nor do I mean every person. I mean the general population.

WTF!!!

Yeah, I see the difference...

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Theneo.

Thank you for telling the truth to everyone out there.

I agree!

Also it looks like the blacks are racist agreest Bush for visiting the grave.

Oh well.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah, that makes sense to me Russian you fucking moron. What a closed minded, horrible bastard you are.

It scares the shit out of me that there are other people like you and THENEO out there, putting hateful, ignorant and stupid shit into impressionable peoples minds. Passing this crap off as fact, rather than your bullshit opinion.

Go ahead mods warn me if you want I don't give a fucking shit. This has gone too far and these guys are idiots, I wont apologise for it.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Yeah, that makes sense to me Russian you fucking moron. What a closed minded, horrible bastard you are.

It scares the shit out of me that there are other people like you and THENEO out there, putting hateful, ignorant and stupid shit into impressionable peoples minds. Passing this crap off as fact, rather than your bullshit opinion.

Go ahead mods warn me if you want I don't give a fucking shit. This has gone too far and these guys are idiots, I wont apologise for it.

Hell yeah its ignorance like this why most of Americans thinks Saddam Hussein is behind 9/11. The real scary thing is that a large percentage in the United States think the exact same way as these people.

I would like to get into the mind of the right winger for a second. Rottgutt what is your ideal vision for America, and how will we accomplish this? (this is going to be good)

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Ok John Nada I thought I just voice my opinion but you stick you #en nose up my ass.

Well get out of my ass and shut the # up!

If I voice MY opinion its none of your #en bisnuess what I think!

Also what the # did I say wrong?

P.S. Your are now on the bottom of my list.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well... I'm not a big Bush supporter, but... Russian has a point... I'm not racist either, but it seems they do, do something stupid everyday. No offense to any African-Americans out there.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Not ALL of them do something stupid EVERY day but it seems everytime I watch the news there is something to do with them. I have nothing against them heck I have friends who are black, I don't care.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You're saying what I think everyday, reading this board. If they warn you let them warn me too.
My rage increases every time I read their crap. I'm sick of these ignorant, racist, right-wing bastards too. What scares me is that people like them make up a large portion of the American population.

If I could kill these idiots and get away with it, I just might have to consider it. Well, I probably wouldn't but I'd at least mess them up real bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry if I offended anyone out there. Nothing against other cultures.

I don't think a subject such as this needs to have a long slur of cusses Nada.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I agree, however, Bush was there for political reasons. I'm out of this subject now though... I don't want people to think a lie about me or get into a fight like there are so many on here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join