It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If you are fascinated with the topics here on ATS and you can get to San Jose California on the 25th and 26th of August, 2007 you can meet the infamous John Lear, the legendary Dave Rabbit, the crazy Johnny Anonymous and AboveTopSecret.com Amigo Springer in person at the Bay Area UFO Expo.

www.thebayareaufoexpo.com...

We would love to say hi and put some faces to the excellent content we read here everyday.

I'll have a limited supply of ATS "goodies" on hand too, the first 10 ATSers who say "Deny Ignorance" will get a free ATS hat, or ATS Tee Shirt from yours truly. I bet we can even get Lear to autograph it if you want!

This is going to be great time and I hope everyone who is close to San Jose will stop by our table and say HI.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Will Johnny Anonny be wearing a mask or paper bag over his head? Will we have to change his name to not so anonymous Johnny?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh man... I can't wait to get home and tell the wife, err I mean beg the wife to let me come.

Checking expedia for flights right now...

Thanks for the info and the invite.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Will any of y'all be heading down to Atlanta anytime soon?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was planning on attending this event and look forward to meeting you folks...

Question: What if we already have an ATS hat and shirt?
Answer: No worries, a drink coupon will suffice...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would go if I could make it.
Sounds like fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Too bad i´m so far away.

I wish you the best with the event.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If I win the lottery in the next couple weeks I'll be there

I'm saving my money to go to Vegas next year with a side trip to Area 51 and a alien burger at the Little A 'le" Inn.

If I'm lucky the week I go maybe John will be gettin" a burger there too!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Cool, i'll take off work, and make the 5 hour drive up the 5,

i can't wait to meet John Lear, and Springer....

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
If I win the lottery in the next couple weeks I'll be there

Yeah, same here. Win the lottery, quit work, then fly overseas for a UFO expo... cool...

Good luck with the popularity contest, Springer and have fun meeting everyone. You'll need a laptop with you to confirm who is who by their screen names!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I can't make the trip physically, but will be there in spirit. If you feel a tug on your sleeve and no-one's there, it'll be me.

You're going to have a great time, no doubt. Make sure to take piccies for those 'continentally kitty-cornered' like myself

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
We will have a live video/audio feed over the web from our table in the exposition hall. The hotel has wireless in the ballrooms, I may walk around with the webcam so everyone can get a visual of the goings on.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
San Jose you say...

August... It's possible that I may just be there (as I'm already "there" now)... I think I'll have to contact my brethren wino mods in the area and see if we can't have a bit of a party... A festival even...

Heck... We'll make our own "UFOs."

Quaffing Monkeys, not just for seeing spots anymore...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The hotel has wireless in the ballrooms, I may walk around with the webcam so everyone can get a visual of the goings on.

I swear I thought that said bathrooms and I had visions of Lear and Rabbit in the can with Springer broadcasting the images around the globe.

oh well, a guy can dream I guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think I'll be able to make it all the way to the west coast for this.

Are there any such conventions held in NYC that ATS could participate? I'd definitely be there then!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Too bad I'm on the east coast, or I'd be there. If you ever make it to the NY, Philadelphia area, the lombozo man would absolutely be in attendance!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by Crakeur

I swear I thought that said bathrooms and I had visions of Lear and Rabbit in the can with Springer broadcasting the images around the globe. oh well, a guy can dream I guess.

Your attempt at 'bathroom" humor nudges the limits of decency on ATS. Normally I can find humor in just about anything but this comment was way out of line. For you to 'dream' about Springer broadcasting pictures of Rabbit and myself in the bathroom is way beyond any normal conduct. Shame on you Cracker.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
John, I apologize form the bottom of my big black heart. I honestly thought that he had typed bathroom and the concept of broadcasting a webcam from the bathroom made me laugh. The fact that he will be there with you and Dave Rabbit is the only reason I mentioned the two of you being broadcast from the bathroom.

Personally, I am looking forward to seeing the broadcast, from the ballroom, not the bathroom. I meant no ill will towards you, Dave Rabbit, your collective bathroom habits or anything else that might have offended you in any way, shape or form.

Please accept my deepest sincerest apologies as I truly meant no harm with my offcolor, horrific attempt at passing what I thought was a funny misunderstanding on my part to the rest of the members.

Rest assured, your bathroom time at the event will not be made public via Springer's webcam.

I have my own people working on a hidden cam for this.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by Crakeur

John, I apologize form the bottom of my big black heart.

Apology accepted. I thought you were serious there for a minute.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd love to go, but unfortunately I can't...
But hey Springer, at least you get to get away from Duncan!!!!
Next time make 'em come here...OKC isn't that far away...

I'll enjoy the feed though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join