It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Man oh man. Tough decisions ahead. I live WAAAAY over here in Kentucky, but I'm seriously considering plunking down the cash to come out there. I'll be discussing this with my wife tonight.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Dammit... Why do I have to live in this crappy place called 'Australia'. Hehe... just kidden, but it''d be really cool if I could go.

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Crakeur

I swear I thought that said bathrooms and I had visions of Lear and Rabbit in the can with Springer broadcasting the images around the globe. oh well, a guy can dream I guess.

Your attempt at 'bathroom" humor nudges the limits of decency on ATS. Normally I can find humor in just about anything but this comment was way out of line. For you to 'dream' about Springer broadcasting pictures of Rabbit and myself in the bathroom is way beyond any normal conduct. Shame on you Cracker.

LMFAO. Best laugh I've had in a long time. Especially for the shame on you part. LOL! And how you called him Cracker.

big black heart.

LOL!

[edit on 30-7-2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm booked to go - question:

The exhibitor info just shows John's booth (with "ATS Radio Show" in parentheses). Is this where Springer et al will also hang their hats - or is there an additional ATS booth/table/singularity at the conference?

I'll cruise by to pay John respects and attend his workshop - just curious where the rest of my ATS pals might be hangin' (please don't tell me it will be the 3rd stall from the end in the Men's room)

C-Ya there...

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This sounds very cool, are any of you fellows going to take a few photos or a podcast report from ATX MIX or even the new ATS Video. Just a suggestion (IMO) I think it would be a benefit of sorts, history in the making.

Either way I'm sure it will be a blast.

Edit
Sorry I just went back an found this, I have to learn to think before engaging mouth

Originally posted by Springer
We will have a live video/audio feed over the web from our table in the exposition hall. The hotel has wireless in the ballrooms, I may walk around with the webcam so everyone can get a visual of the goings on.

Springer...

[edit on 30/7/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lear has two tables in that corner. You'll find Springer in the can with Dave and his webcam. Lear will not, I repeat, Lear will not be in the can with them.

I think Lear has two tables and one of those two tables might have a bunny rabbit with a bite and the Amigo known as Springer.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I'm booked to go - question:

The exhibitor info just shows John's booth (with "ATS Radio Show" in parentheses). Is this where Springer et al will also hang their hats - or is there an additional ATS booth/table/singularity at the conference?

VERY COOL.
I am gald you are coming, in answer to your question we will all be at the John Lear/ATS booth. It's going to be the coolest booth at the Expo (naturally
) Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous will be roaming around getting interviews and doing that thing they do. But for the most part John and I should be there at the booth.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i wish it didn't cost so much

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have completed the Beta testing of the AboveTopSecret.Com beauty contestant Sash for the beauty contest to be held at the Bay Area Ufo Expo in San Jose August 25th and 26th. We have ordered 25 of them and I will personaly be bestowing them individually to those ladies who I think might have a chance to become Miss (Ms.) (Mrs.) AboveTopSecret.com 2007.

The contest will be judged by myself, Springer, Dave and Johnny following the Bay Area Ufo Expo Banquet Saturday evening.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm. I will see you guys there

[edit on 8/3/07 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have completed the Beta testing of the AboveTopSecret.Com beauty contestant Sash for the beauty contest to be held at the Bay Area Ufo Expo in San Jose August 25th and 26th. We have ordered 25 of them and I will personaly be bestowing them individually to those ladies who I think might have a chance to become Miss (Ms.) (Mrs.) AboveTopSecret.com 2007.

The contest will be judged by myself, Springer, Dave and Johnny following the Bay Area Ufo Expo Banquet Saturday evening.

Wow - you went from slamming Crakeur for making a joke and treated him like he was insinuating some perverted notion to proclaiming your own testerone-induced bigotry and typical male chauvenism. I hadn't planned on coming but I might just buy a ticket now so I can personally show you the proper place to pin one of those sashes.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by Valhall

Wow - you went from slamming Crakeur for making a joke and treated him like he was insinuating some perverted notion to proclaiming your own testerone-induced bigotry and typical male chauvenism. I hadn't planned on coming but I might just buy a ticket now so I can personally show you the proper place to pin one of those sashes.

Please don't misunderstand. My job calls for the utmost in integrity and my motives must be above and beyond reproach. I cannot be seen to even acknowledging the depths to which Cracker alluded. I represent the ultimate in discretion, purity and fairness. I must consider each contestent without regard to personal prejudices, likes or dislikes. Its a tough job but somebody has got to do it and while I certainly have better things to do I am giving up my time and expertise for the cause.

I would be more than happy to have you show me where you think those sashes should be pinned. Then I'll show you where I think they should be pinned. Then you can decide who going to be doing the pinning and where. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Just another, Do as I say not as I do moment from John. Didn't you just slam another member for making what was obviously a joke about the bathroom??? I believe Valhal said it all.
Are the women going to be allowed to vote? Can we get them out of the Ktichen long enough to do that?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow, its only a four hour drive for me, but I'm flying out to DC the next weekend. I would love to meet Springer and the Crew face 2 face. I may just have to drive there and back that day from LA. If you see a guy with this on his arm.

Then make sure you stop and say high to kleverone.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Wow, its only a four hour drive for me, but I'm flying out to DC the next weekend. I would love to meet Springer and the Crew face 2 face. I may just have to drive there and back that day from LA. If you see a guy with this on his arm.

Then make sure you stop and say high to kleverone.

We would love to meet you Kleverone, we'll be at table number 21 (you won't be able to miss us, just look for a huge banner on the wall with www.abovetopsecret.com about a foot tall and six feet wide.
) and I, for one, hope you can make it up!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

We would love to meet you Kleverone, we'll be at table number 21 (you won't be able to miss us, just look for a huge banner on the wall with www.abovetopsecret.com about a foot tall and six feet wide.
) and I, for one, hope you can make it up!

Springer...

I'm certainly going to do my best!!! Even if it mean sleeping in my car!

I'm trying to get a couple of other people from the LA area to head on up there. Wait a minute.....I smell a thread

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I can't attend the expo,
but say hi to Chewbacca for me ok?

And I'm sure Crakeur's in good hands with John Lear around to show him the correct way on how to pin sashes onto beauty contestants.

Though I would imagine it's a whole lot different than what he's used to -- which is pinning name tags instead onto Phillip Klass at Mufon conventions.... (sorry, I couldn't resist. lol) nevertheless, I applaud his willingness to sacrifice his precious and valuable time by taking time out of his very busy schedule to perform this important task for ATS. Boy that's tough. He's one great guy, ya know?

I fervently hope there are no wardrobe malfunctions while they are performing their duties that day, though I'm sure if there are, we here at ATS will be the first to know about it -- of this I am sure.

Good Luck all! And have fun!

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
going back to Cali to visit family in the bay area and attend the event.

looking forward to seeing everyone! this will be my first foray into UFO conventions. should i be in uniform??

jimbo

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks like I'm in...

There should be some indiscretions Friday night by Fred and myself...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am planning on coming with a friend. I just got done moving my sister in law to San Jose. This is my first UFO convention as well.

I am very proud to be a part of the largest and best Conspiracy/UFO community. I hope that the ATS booth will be the largest attraction with the most people just to show everyone that we are the best and this is the place to be.

I must confess that the only reason that I am coming is because you guys will be there and I am really looking forward to meeting you and talking with you in person. I am also very excited to meet the legendary John Lear as well as talking with other members and moderators.

I am very surprised that this thread has not exploded with more responses of other members saying that they are coming. I do hope that a lot of members show up. I am anxiously waiting too see you guys there.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Housegroove23 We are looking forward to seeing you there too!

I would imagine this thread has had the response it has because we are all a bunch of conspiracy theorists on the internet, anonymity is PRIZED.

In any case, which ever members do show up will be given free ATS HATS or T SHIRTS if they will tell me their user name. Well, I only have 50 total (and they were almost a thousand bucks!), so the first 50 will get them.

Everyone will get one of our ultra cool business cards though!

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join