It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That's awesome! Make sure you take losts of pictures! It doesn't look like I'll be making the drive this time.
Please take lots and lots of pics

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

San Francisco Chronicle
Kevin Fagan, Chronicle Staff Writer
Friday, August 24, 2007

"There are a lot of people out of their trees about this stuff, and hucksters who prey on the true believers, but that just goes with the territory," said Mark Allin, who as co-owner of AboveTopSecret.com is one of the main speakers. "Heck, on my Web site, we even get people who say they're having tea with an alien right now.

His Web site is a sort of MySpace for UFO and conspiracy buffs. Created in 1997, it drew 3.3 million posts in the past three years from all over the world.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Hmmm,

a little envious oh Overlord, no highlight of Springer(misspelling of his name probably had you chuckling) or the site?

I am envious as well,

thought I would highlight this, I know it's your Kryptonite to say anything to prop up the other US Amigo.

CONGRATS!!!!!

I will try to make an East Coast gathering!!!

Have fun and can't wait for the reports from the frontline!

J.

PS: MY SPACE for conspiracy buffs???????, I spit on mySpace pfffttt!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Man does this sound like a great time. I can't wait for the podcast/video when you all come home. When the east coast gets a chance to party, I will be there amongst the tin! Be safe and document all fun for us under-priviledged.

Maybe John could host a day at the mines party in the future as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
a little envious oh Overlord,

The Overlord seeks no spotlight, only that others might see theirs.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
My daughter Alli will be there too:

With all respect, John....WOW, your daughter is beautiful.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ah, so near and yet so far... Here I am stuck in L.A. when all the fun is 250 miles to the north. I would so love to meet you all and have John autograph my tin foil hat but no joy. Oh well, I'll be sending positive vibes to you all on Saturday and Sunday and wishing I was there. BTW are there any such events that are scheduled for the Los Angeles area this year or next?

Have fun guys. I want a full report on Monday...,well, o.k., Tuesday but no later.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How come SkepticOverlord isn't gonna be there? I would like to meet him, the other guys, eh, not so much.

J/K

edit: I also wouldn't mind meeting John Lear's daughter.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi all,

Have a nice weekend!

Springer you said there might be a posibility to get a webcam there.
Any info on that?

Please make a picture of John with one of his tin foil hats please would love to see that.

or a group photo of all ATS members present at the expo with tin foil hats

Enjoy that weekend!

nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Will be on a jet plane in about an hour - see y'all there!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Off to a good start...

Much fun was had, and impositions made on respective livers...

We'll see how energetic the crew is today.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well I had to really think about who I would choose between John and his daughter as the winner. And since my wife is watching me post this message I will say John is.

I hope you all had a good time. I wish I could be their but we are getting ready for a vacation ourselves. Next time for sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alas the webcam live feed service has failed to materialize, BUT we will be updating the site with candid photos as the day(s) progress.

Gotta run and help get everything set up, stay tuned for updates.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I hope you all had a good time. I wish I could be their but we are getting ready for a vacation ourselves. Next time for sure.

I'm in the same boat as you Realtruth, I would have went but I leave for vacation in 5 days. Next time, I'm there!!! Keep us posted guys, take some advil and you'll be fine

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ugh I can't afford it but I'm really toying with the idea of going. Fly in ointment: I'll have my kids in tow. Hopefully I won't have to pay to get them in.

I don't have $70 cash, but that's what plastic is for.

Watch out San Jose, I may invade tomorrow! That is if my car doesn't object to the drive down from Oakland.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
*wavey wavey sweetheart*

Bummer on the video link falling through. I was looking forward to watching the event progress for you guys. Have fun and meet lots of interesting people to tell me about.

FredT and MM - howdy! wish I could have met you.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Alas the webcam live feed service has failed to materialize ...

Ahhh Shyte ... I thought that the streamguys had you all set up for today. (?)

... and here I was SO looking forward to a live feed, even if it were just a still image that refreshed at certain intervals.

Oh well ... maye next time.

I wonder how long it'll take until Johnny muzzles Dave, if only to get a word in edgewise.

Have fun, ALL!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I really, really wanted to go, but due to the unexpected lack finances I cant make the 70$ entry + gas. I was really looking forward to it and had been planning on it for a while now.

Oh well, I will defiantly plan on making making it next year, have lots of fun and take good pictures and reports.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
2PM EST, that makes it....uhhhh 11AM PST?

Probably still too early for updates,

Maybe a little "hair of the dog" going on.....

Can't wait for the reports from the big event.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well finally made it back home after breaking a u-joint on my driveline in Coalinga at 630 this morning on the way to San Jose. My pocketbook didnt need that shot into it.

Seriously pi**ed off. I was soooo looking forward to meeting and hangin with you guys. I guess something in the cards didnt want me to get there. Im gonna sit here and cry into a drink and read the updates along with the rest of the gang. Have a couple cold ones for me guys.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

That sucks man

Sorry to hear that. Oh Well, like you said, there was a reason you weren't supposed to go. We'll get to see those pics though

Once again, sorry to hear that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join