It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

behold a pale horse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
im fairly new to the whole NWO idea etc, recently i started reading "behold a pale horse" by william cooper.
question: is this guy valid? in one of his first chapters about NWO and secret societies he claims that in the year 2000 the planet jupiter is gonna turn into a bright star in the sky because of some probe of ours thats gonna fly into it and ignite the whole planet, fufilling some prophecy made 6000 years ago or something. -well, we just hit 2004, and i dont remember any special stars four years ago. maybe i misread? misunderstood? is anyone familiar?. i was really feeling mr. cooper, but after i got to that part i started to question his validity. help anyone? -lost

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You'll likely find a mix of Cooper detractors/supporters here... Personally, I think he's got a lot of details right, but he's put things together that don't really fit. He's really on the fringe of conspiracist to outright nut...at least in my book. Check his claims against other sources, and you'll find that some seem valid, and others mere fantasy. It's like that with most such informants.... There's an ounce of truth in every pound of crap...you just have to determine which is which....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed.......

It does not look like this will happen but I would like to point to this thread about jupitor

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
11/5/01 - William Cooper, controversial author of "Behold A Pale Horse" and radio talk show host, was shot to death by sheriff deputies in an exchange of gunfire, fulfilling his often-stated wish to go out in a blaze of glory.
Death of a Conspiracy Salesman

William Cooper was fatally wounded during a late night gunfight. Contrary to what was reported earlier, it was not a SWAT raid, but a simple confrontation between police and Cooper. One Apache County deputy, Robert Martinez was critically wounded in the exchange.
More on the death of William Cooper

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Some predictions are more generalities than actual predictions. Predicting that a nation will fall is one thing (generality) predicting when it will (actual prediction) is where people get confused between imagination and actual predictions.

I think this cooper guy probably made alot of generalities and a few predictions and made a lot of imaginative things.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Some information that William Cooper released.

RELIGION: The aliens claim to have created Homo Sapiens through hybridization. The papers said that RH Negative blood was proof of this. They further claimed to have created all of our major religions. The showed a hologram of the crucifixion of Christ which the Government filmed. They claim that JESUS, the CHRIST, was created by them.

ALIEN BASES exist in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. Six bases were described in the 1972 papers, all on Indian reservations and all in the four corners area. The base near Dulce was one of them.

www.mentalstimulation.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've looked into Cooper and his background is legit, but the information he put out about aliens he admitted later that it was most probably disinfo that he read in classified papers. Behold a Pale Horse contains a lot of contradictory information, at some points he swears the aliens are real and at others mention it's possible that it's all made up to manipulate people.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
11/5/01 - William Cooper, controversial author of "Behold A Pale Horse" and radio talk show host, was shot to death by sheriff deputies in an exchange of gunfire, fulfilling his often-stated wish to go out in a blaze of glory.
Death of a Conspiracy Salesman

William Cooper was fatally wounded during a late night gunfight. Contrary to what was reported earlier, it was not a SWAT raid, but a simple confrontation between police and Cooper. One Apache County deputy, Robert Martinez was critically wounded in the exchange.
More on the death of William Cooper

I never knew he was killed! I have this book.. I found it hard to read...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
William Cooper interview

www.nardwuar.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"He's really on the fringe of conspiracist to outright nut"
holy crap...theres a difference?
but i agree wholeheartedly with you other comment....an ounce of truth in every pound of crap.
now, all you need to do is find that ounce without touching the crap, or examining it, or verifying that it is in fact truth. try it. see if you can tell the dif between religion, govt, or conspiracy nut.
btw, lysergic, if thats a pic of you, youre HOT with all sorts of extra flavors of bold and italic and underline and caps and the like.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
thanks for the interview, but that one of the hosts with the really excited squeeky voice is so annoying, he kinda ruined it. its really too bad, because this interview just reiterates that not all of Coopers information is valid, because obviously aliens didnt contact in 98 like it was said to have happened, and no jupiter blowing up. so im still working with the puzzle peices. -lost

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Everybody says he is a nut. His book is crazy by the way. I also read something talking about how hes a liar. How he was never in the naval intelligence and lied about everything else. Ask John Lear about him.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lol@ the Lear comment. That is an old book I've read it front to back a couple times in my youth. I've heard conflicted stories about its validity, I heard at one point in time if you bought the book your name got flagged by the CIA. All and all there is truth in there, if there are lies they aren't the kind you can definitively prove are lies. I don't buy it all but I do know if I wanted to sell a book like that I would tell the undisputed truth to support the lies. Kind of like how the bible talks to the truth of the human condition than goes off into a fantasy world supported by the truth it tells.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i think coopers death never the less is very suspiscous and warrants further investigation

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i think coopers death never the less is very suspiscous and warrants further investigation

He shot a man in the face. What further investigation do you need? He was a gun weilding maniac by his own admission. In his book he states he showed his gun to people he believed to be government agents on a few occasions. He has also talked about he'd rather go out in a blaze of glory as opposed to lying down and getting arrested.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
because i would like to know what exactly were the charges he had against him.....is that o.k. or should i shut up and crawl into the corner

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Everybody says he is a nut. His book is crazy by the way. I also read something talking about how hes a liar. How he was never in the naval intelligence and lied about everything else.

Well of course that's what 'They' say.

Did you think 'They' would just confess to being genocidal, sadistic, warlords who are obsessed with controlling all humankind as slaves and bringing the world under the totalitarian dictatorship at all costs???

These sick f**kin' bastards won't even admit to the crimes they purpetrate even when caught alone and blood soaked at the scene of the crime, smoking gun in hand!!!

That's ok though, I understand how difficult it is to admit that you've been born into slavery, deceived and manipulated from birth and tricked into believing a reality that is almost completely the opposite of what you 'think you know'. Just go back to sleep or back to the trough for another FDA Approved consumable snack/injection/medication. There's nothing to worry about. It's almost over now anyway. You've already given your mind, body & soul to the shepherds who have led you to slaughter. So you might as well just sit back, relax and be a nice 'meal'!!!

As for all the alleged Alien information, even Cooper admits that an actual E.T. involvement may very well have been disinfo propaganda of which even he does not know the truth. He only said that it was what he read or heard while in the Naval Intelligence.

As for the satellite explosion into Jupiter event. Here is the exact quote from 'Behold a Pale Horse' that Cooper wrote about this: (Pay attention to his comment at the end which I will underline.)

The spacecraft called Galileo is on its way to Jupiter, a baby star with a gaseous makeup exactly the same as our sun, with a load of 49.7 pounds of plutonium, supposedly being used as batteries to power the craft. When its final orbit decays in December 1999, Galileo will deliver its payload into the center of Jupiter. The unbelievable pressure that will be encountered will cause a reaction exactly as occurs when an atomic bomb is exploded by an implosion detonator. The plutonium will explode in an atomic reaction, lighting the hydrogen and helium atmosphere of Jupiter and resulting in the birth of the star that has already been named Lucifer. The world will interpret it as a sign of tremendous religious significance. It will fulfill prophecy. In reality it is only a demonstration of the insane application of technology by the JASON Society which may or may not even work.

So, as you can see, he even said that it may or may not even work. Which we all know Jupiter is still the same old Jupiter as of now 2004.

For those who also think this points to a clear example of Cooper being a liar, since Galileo wasn't sent crashing into Jupiter in '99, it should be noted that the event DID HAPPEN, although it just didn't happen exactly on schedule.

Galileo Will Plunge Into Jupiter on September 21

Summary - (Sep 12, 2003) Time is running out for NASA's Galileo spacecraft. After eight years of loyal service imaging Jupiter and its moons, NASA controllers have aimed it at the gas giant. On September 21, 2003, Galileo will crash into Jupiter and be destroyed; this will prevent any chance the spacecraft will unintentionally crash into Europa and contaminate the liquid ocean. NASA is planning a series of live press conferences to explain the end of the mission and discuss Galileo's discoveries.
www.universetoday.com...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In Cooper's defense I'd like to point out that he had numerous attempts on his life. He was forced off the road and lost his leg because of that accident. He was also threatened while he recovered in the hospital. I believe he alos sent his wife and kids away because he didn't want them to be hurt.

You must also remember and Cooper says this in his interview, that a lot of his writings on the internet had disclaimer type statements on them. They were removed with causes confusion as to where he stands on certain things. Thankf for the interview link. Hearing the words come of his own mouth cleared a lot up for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Don't know where this would belong just getting the hang of this site.

Doesn't W's reorganization of troops appear to be a step towards a police state.

What would be the reason for bringing troops home from around the world now with the position we've put ourselves in, unless something "big" is in the works.

I could be way off but with all the things happening that were once unconceivable shouldn't this be a major red flag. Especially with the knowledge of the internment camps already prepared for prisoners.

Okay and not to go way off topic.

But in light of these possibilities doesn't some of what J. Titor was saying seem to be unfolding.

Assuming a police state is on the horizon, wouldn't a revolt by the people be exactly what "they" want.

Would it not just be giving them a reason the augment society to their liking, or to a point that is more manageable? As it stands the power is still in the hands of the people even though it's not in their minds, we still have the authority to overthrow a tyrannical gov�t. But what if acting upon these rights puts us in the exact position we are trying to avoid.

What happens when we are attacked again on American soil and they say the state of the country is unstable and unsafe and military control is the best way to maintain peace and order. Would you be willing at that point to pick up arms and fight? At this point the constitution would be worthless and we would basically be no better of the countries we are denouncing and invading now.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
has anyone read what william cooper read about aids now that is completely believable i think the govt created it to help reduce the population......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join