It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
the object in UFO - OVNI - Space - NASA Shuttle - 1991 - Discovery Flight STS 48 cleary de-accelerates...nice.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad.T

Some say the first video is haarp taking a shot at the ionosphere, what do you think?

The second looks like a UFO unidentified flying object.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I love watching these NASA videos,I can watch them over and over again. Space debry doesn't pulsate,and space debry doesn't just do U turns.

I've heard the space debry line before,and I nearly went for it,but deep down I don't think it is. I think that space is teaming with life. We're the neandertals they all point and laugh at.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think,that prehaps some people aren't ready to accept this yet. because IMO,the evidence is right there,and it's undeniable. Staring you in the face,waiting for you to hold out your arms and embrace it.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
People like to deny the truth as presented right before their very eyes, some are hurt by truths and some just plain don't care life has that effect on some of us it is allot easier to block out this kind of information it is what you were bread to do in most individuals.
Just look what happens when you talk about the government or new world order , Illuminati, elections, taxes welfare bums etc.

I find allot of people are either threatened by truth or totally deny the facts with a slide effect process.

My question is why do so many people deny truth or a better way of life?

This is all a huge drawback for humanity. But we still let it happen I guess being in debt is more important and having all those fancy material items mean more than anything to most people, it is truly a sad generation i was born into.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi.

The tether video is an amazing piece of footage and i have no idea what it might be,but i am getting a feeling that these objects might not be spacecraft,but could in fact be biological entitys.

As i said,i have no idea what they are,but it sort of reminiscent of looking through a microscope at some type of organism.

Don't know if this is possible,but that is the feeling i am getting.
Anyone else getting that impression?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Hi.

The tether video is an amazing piece of footage and i have no idea what it might be,but i am getting a feeling that these objects might not be spacecraft,but could in fact be biological entitys.

As i said,i have no idea what they are,but it sort of reminiscent of looking through a microscope at some type of organism.

Don't know if this is possible,but that is the feeling i am getting.
Anyone else getting that impression?

I am with you on that that one scobro with perhaps one slight difference.

When I first saw some footage on youtube I did not realise it was filmed in space, I don't know why but I must of been idley browsing.

The first impression I got was of video shot in the deep ocean as they looked for all the world like jelly fish, of course I quickly realised this was shot in space and I was totally enthralled.

The whole concept begged a lot of questions to which there are know official answers so theories are the only avenue open to us.

One of these theories is that they are organisms that feed on electrical energy if this is the case then the suggestion made earlier in this thread to capture one would imho be a bad idea, if you think catching an electric eel by the tail is a risk than one of these could really ruin your day.

Clearly the phenomena needs some serious study, I for one would like to know how they propel themselves though space, could we be looking at a novel propulsion system we could reproduce.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Most of those clips are from one film compiled by a cable tv station manager from Vancouver, Canada.

The film was released for sale to the public but not on MSM routes.
It was generally available from UFO magazines and other similar sources.

It's on youtube and available in parts.
First part linked here

UFO's, The secret NASA transmissions, the smoking gun

The OP's mention of certain objects only being visible to the trained eye are shown in this film if that is what I think OP means.

I have the entire film and am pretty amazed by it.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ah yes, the good ole' NASA tether incident...One of my favourites..There are many more, but people will debate them all day long, despite the fact that they has easily recognizable signs of intelligent control. But hey..We're tin foil hatters, what do we know right?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
that david sereda guy makes a big deal about objects clearly moving behind the tether.

but if the camera is able to resolve the position of these crafts relative to the cable, why do we never see object clearly moving in front of the tether?

if these are craft giving it a good close look, what are the odds that none of them maneuver over the 'top' of the tether? i mean, why ALWAYS be located with the tether between them and the camera?

odds seem pretty long to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I still am astounded by these videos regardless of how they move around the tether they are travelling at high speeds slow speeds and advert their direction on a instant in some cases, Nasa claims for these objects to be space debris I will be emailing N.A.S.A soon to see what there actual explanation is ?

I am curious to know.

Some of the videos are from that dude in Vancouver that high jacked NASA sattlites images and video feeds, but he was leaning more to another phenomenom where there is even faster moving objects that are very hard to see as they move about 40% faster than the cameras can detail or that the eye can notice, the rest of the videos I posted are from NASA sat footage and there live feeds channels.

I Was wondering if anyone took the sprite theory seriously?
Info here : Sprites

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join