It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
It's just an illusion. They are separate particles moving in opposite directions, where the angle reflected light only makes them appear to be one object changing directions.

C'mon man, did you actually watch the object I'm talking about? There was no illusory switch. The exact same pulsating object clearly changes direction. Yeesh.

"Clearly?" How can you prove what you're saying?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's just an illusion. They are separate particles moving in opposite directions, where the angle reflected light only makes them appear to be one object changing directions.

C'mon man, did you actually watch the object I'm talking about? There was no illusory switch. The exact same pulsating object clearly changes direction. Yeesh.

I'm confused. Prove what I'm saying? I'm talking about seeing. I'm making the assumtion you're looking at what I'm talking about. Either you believe your own eyes or you don't. I can't argue beyond that.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Because if you actually watched the video with a open mind you would see it to, but instead your one set mind eludes your drive to learn and comprehend.

Your theory of seperate objects sounds like some kind of bull# NASA would come up with lol

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In the original video it shows the tether in a color video, the tether consists of a round ball and 12 miles of tether. But in the second part, the video shows what looks like a solid bar, this cannot be the same tether can it? unless the tether expanded its width to like a quarter mile. It does seem somewhat like its under a microscope as some have said before.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing myself about the tether it must be fully extended and it seems it has drifted pretty far away from the breaking point, they could just be calling that a tether and it could be some other sort of UFO?

In this video when you hear the one guy say can you describe what we are seeing, they call the tether a long line, and the objects they refer to them as swimming, you can almost here the uncertainty in the astronaut's voice as he relays back to capcom very strange...vid with voice here

Now in these videos the same objects seem to be swimming/harnessing energy from our planetary electrical storms they clearly have flight paths as they can be seen maneuvering with some sort of skills. They are seen glowing as they pass electrical storms some even stop completely.
What are your thoughts on them in these videos?

Vid 1\

Vid 2

Vid 3 (Illuminating)

Vid 4 (changing direction)

Vid 5 (stopping over an electrical storm)

Info on what they look like leeching from our point of view

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi, seridium!

I consider the NASA footage to be some of the most compelling footage to date.

NASA is joined by Russia and Mexico, as well as just about every country around the world, all of whom together have convinced me we are being visited.

There are hours upon hours of footage from government and military agencies that, as far as I'm concerned, provide a case closed scenario for me. These agencies are the most credible sources we have on the planet.

Ironically, NASA refuses to speak on the subject, but they are almost leading the charge by providing such a wealth of compelling evidence.

There are two sites alone that may open many peoples' eyes.

The first is the NASA/Russia/China page at projectprove.com. There is a wealth of information from NASA in the 20th and 21st centuries that alone could convince someone with an open mind.

The second site is ufocasebook.com. At the bottom of the linked page there are archives for previous years' contributions (e.g., Archived Files 2003, Archived Files 2004, Archived Files 2005, Archived Files 2006).

This site was posting at least a dozen new ufo photos or videos a month, starting in 2003, and then in 2006, they began literally posting a photo or video A DAY! Activity has increased, there's no doubt about it.

Here is a site for Stephen Bassett's "Paradigm Research Group."

Just under Stephen's photo on the front page of this site is a photo of Stephen with the word "Welcome" next to it. That offers a link to his introduction to what is happening, and has been happening with regard to the United States government and the ufo/ET phenomena.

Here is a link to the same video. In this brief introduction, Stephen is making a very plain appeal to the reader to simply "read up" on that is happening. Educate yourself. That's all.

Stephen's a very straight spoken, but also very determined individual. He is someone I would call sane, and very awake. He is also something this field desperately needed; in large part, because he is very plain speaking, and because of his appeals to reason. Do your research.

Here is a longer interview with Stephen (approx. 60 min.) at Google Video entitled, "Paradigm Research Group ET-UFO Truth Embargo."

There is a link at the top right of Stephen's front page to "World UFO Disclosure".

At the World UFO Disclosure site, there is a links page with a mind boggling two columns of links, many of which I've read, and many I haven't. That should also offer some good research material.

Another source of evidence across the board, including crop circles, ETs, and ufos is the Mexico 2005 UFO Conference with Jamie Maussan.

Jaime is a speaker who has been invited to speak on this subject by the UFO Congress, which is an organization dedicated to spreading this information far and wide by having engaging speakers present compelling evidence in lectures and conferences such as the one above.

In the end, if someone can visit the sites above, do research into The Disclosure Project, Project Camelot, search "ufos" on Google Video, Youtube Video, and Livevideo, and research all of the other information and evidence available on the Internet and still be on the fence about ufos, then there is nothing that can be done to convince that individual short of a mass landing.

Any individual who is not convinced by all of these credible individuals, and all of this very compelling evidence, is not what a rational person would call a skeptic - they would call them narrow-minded. If one simply wishes to deny this reality exists that is your prerogative.

The fact that we are being visited is as plain as the nose on your face. If you are a reasonable person, intelligent, and are open minded enough to see things for what they are, then that is all you need to do.

For those who are on the fence on this reality, they are now the ones living in a fantasy land, and the ufo believers are solidly planted in reality. The tables truly have turned. Pull your head out of the sand and open your eyes.

The risk one takes by refusing to acknowledge the reality of these things is to suffer greater hardships when they are forced to face these things head on. At that point it will be too late.

All of these individuals and organizations are trying to tell you something. Their numbers are growing exponentially. It's time to wake up and take heed. All of this is heading somewhere. Be prepared...

Dae

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
But in the second part, the video shows what looks like a solid bar, this cannot be the same tether can it? unless the tether expanded its width to like a quarter mile. It does seem somewhat like its under a microscope as some have said before.

If Im understanding your question right, then I will have a go at answering. As far as I know, the tether has accumulated an enormous amount of charge, more than NASA predicted (heh) and as we are looking at the tether in ultra violet light, it will appear much larger than it is, basically, its glowing and not showing its real size. If only we had comparison shots of the tether, in our light spectrum and in infra red, just so we can see the difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Personally I have always considered the tether incident the smoking gun.

Below is a link to a higher quality video of it. In this version, you can plainly see dozens of objects passing behind the tether. At 4:55, direct your attention to the PULSATING object that enters from the lower left portion of the screen. It travels up above the tether and hovers vertical to the tip. Then, it proceeds straight down to the bottom of the screen.

NASA's explanation is ludicrous, and it's sad that so many choose to believe them and not their own eyes. At that point, there's nothing more you can do.

www.youtube.com...

WHat's interesting is the commentator saying objects are passing by "in the foreground", clearly objects are passing BEHIND the tether, especially several large circular objects.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok That video of that guy in front of a chalkboard is so stupid.
He is not a video expert.
He assumes NASSA uses super high tech video cameras that are way above prosumer level.
False
And his demonstration with the key is all wrong.
Ok so you have this 12 mile long "tube"
You are so far away that you need to put a zoom lense on, and focus way out there. You cant reproduce that with a handycam and 100 feet. (And as a bonus, you can get DOF with VIDEO)
I just picked up a old studio video camera head that trails bright lights when you move the camera/zoom just as the crap camera nasa uses. And when you open up the iris, really bright light points turn from white, to a black dot with a white halo because the CCD is overloaded. That doesn't mean all bright sources will be blacked out, only the ones that are way over exposed compared to what you adjusted for.
I think a lot of this is Ice particles/chunks that are reflecting the sun directly like a mirror so therefore they are way to "hot" that the CCD cant handle the light.

Plus, why would all these space craft drive around like drunk idiots.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ok and for this whole behind in front debate, it doesn't matter.

The video guy says the antenna thing, I'll call it a tube because it doesn't matter what it is called for this debate, is so visible because its buzzing with electricity and charging particles around it and not because its out of focus.
Well lets settle this focus thing.
IT IS OUT OF FOCUS. there is no camera that portable that could get a focused image that far away. If it was in focus then you could see fine features of it, thats the definition of focus, sure its not badly out of focus, just like your home camera when you set it to infinity focus, the background is there, a little distorted but you can tell if your at a beach/park/where ever, but you cant count the leaves on the tree 30 feet behind you.

So lets say you have these small objects floating around, shiny metal and ice, that are reflecting the sun back into the camera and blowing out the CCD because its focus is trying to focus on things far far away, so far that a 12 mile thing looks like a baseball bat so anything else that far away will try to be as focused as it can. And lets say that really far away object reflects the sun back into the camera. it would still be quite bright.
Have you seen shiny metal things reflecting the dun from far away? Sure you have, they ketch your eye real fast because they are real bright.
I mean whats a few miles of reflection when the sun is as bright as it is miles and miles and miles and miles away.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just don't understand or comprehend why NASA would want to feed us dis info on the subject talked about here?
Why would'nt they come right out and tell us what these anomalies are, it just makes no sense to me. I guess I have alot to learn about lies and deciet.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great thread!

Interesting videos and info here. Would the skeptics please try to provide some evidence that debris or ice or whatever can change directions in a vacuum without a energy source.

IMO this proves the "is there life out there" question. It may be nothing more than a organisim like sea plankton(space plankton), but life is life.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Great thread!

Interesting videos and info here. Would the skeptics please try to provide some evidence that debris or ice or whatever can change directions in a vacuum without a energy source.

No skeptics?

Im still waiting to.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can you give any more details possibly?

Originally posted by Spoodily
I've seen a gravity propulsion craft. They are real. I want to know if ETs exist and if they were piloting what I saw.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"""""The tether incident. For those who insist on the swarming objects being debris, I have some questions. Why do they come from all directions. Why do they have different speeds? Why do some flash? Where did the debris come from? The conductor cable joing the tether to the shuttle fried and snapped. Why all the debris?""""

The objects are quite clearly moving behind the Teather and that is a fact.

However its still not solid proof of Evidence even though it is probably some of the best footage around.

The authenticity of these videos cannot be denied and to brush the objects off as space debris is quite ludricris. There must be some other explanation in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
One thing that has always bothered me about NASA saying the objects in the tether video are space debris, is the fact that none of the debris ever colides with each other. There must've been hundreds of objects floating around the tether, so wouldn't we eventually see a collision?

Another thing that I noticed about the objects is that some of them change shape from time to time. Look closely at some of the bigger objects when they pass by and you will see that they are changing shape.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why have these videos not been brought to main line media?

I am sure if millions of people seen this on their televisions instead of American idol, they would start to think differently about NASA and their ice debris.

In this day an age we have a right to know the truth don't you think so?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This seems compelling evidence of ufo's. What they are, I do not know.

But the debunkers claiming space debris, seems lame and reaching.

Haven't some astronaunts claimed to have seen ufo's?

So who to believe Astronaunts who have had firsthand experience or keyboard debunkers?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Everything flying is a UFO until you know what it is. Yes, people see stuff flying. Yes, some are unidentified. No, they are not alive. If they were then we would have one in a jar. That is what we do, we collect new species when we see them. We do not try and hide them. Why would we?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Everything flying is a UFO until you know what it is.

That's not a very useful definition of "UFO." I'm only interested in "Unidentified after a competent preliminary investigation."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join