It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't

Ok now I have watched numerous NASA videos and this one here has boggled my mind for months, wouldn't the objects in this video conclude that life does exists in space like what are the 80 - 100 objects flying around the tether?
Watch the video here

In this video here the same objects seen in the last video appear to be harnessing energy from our planets Ionosphere.
Stealing energy from our planatery grid

From the videos I have seen of this type of phenomenon they seem to be some sort or sprite as described here. Sprites

It seems they like our electrical storms.
The objects are explained here, and you can get a better view of one of these energy beings.

Explanation footageExplanation-footage

More evidence;

STS - 75

STS-115 19-09-06

STS-80

UFO - OVNI - Space - NASA Shuttle - 1991 - Discovery Flight STS 48

This video is showing an object illuminating solar panels

STS -114

STS-48a

STS-48b

The tether in a better view

Polarized view of ionosphere & sprites

STS-80 Formation over the planet earth
STS-80 Formation

I am sure I can find more of these objects, but imp at work and busy. However if anyone can find a video made by a guy in Vancouver that had access to a TV satellite and kind of intercepted NASA- vid feeds for 5 years and recorded it all Link it please, he had also stated he thinks there is a even different phenomenon that the naked eye can't really see unless you are trained in doing so, but anyways please leave your opinions regarding these objects that NASA states are space debris.

The truth is out there and we know it already, it is too bad that people deny it.

[edit on 123030p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I see where the enthusiasm comes from, I see mysterious objects, I ampuzzled by what these light effects can mean....I just don't see how you can view the leap between puzzling light effects and "these objects must contain life" as anything but a guess?

I would love to believe the objects around the tether were UFOs - but I'd like to know why all of them are exactly flat on to the camera lens, none of them appear at any other angle. Arguably they could all have to fly at a certain angle, but exactly flat on to a fast moving camera lens? Seems a bit too much of a coincidence to me.

I'm interested in what the phenomena might be, but I'm afraid I just don't see anything that suggests to me that they must certainly be life from other worlds. Am I naive, stupid, or missing something?

AB

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
(admin) Why does it say there is one reply but no content?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I beleive in Ufos, so i think your post is a good one, very informative.
What i always wondered is we see them coming and going from our planet but where are they returning or coming from, A moon base?? , another planet? another Dimension?

Ive seen a few posts now on ATS that show pictures and videos of Ufos but the skeptics say that if its a crap low res picture that it is a fake, now if they are presented with a high resolution picture or a video they say its CG!! so my point is how can anyone prove the existence of ufo's via any digital media outlet eg. pictures, video, sound clips.

I think what is required for these people is a ufo on their front garden waving a white flag! :-)

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Short answer - no.

There is no evidence that these "objects" are anything anomalous. The fact that they are all out of focus indicates that they are quite close and small - probably the usual frozen detritus that the space shuttle ejects all the time, and has shown up on countless videos.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
sostyles, that wouldn't do any good. The debunkers would swear that it was just a midget dressed in an alien suit and that the spaceship was really two factory sized mixing bowls fastened together.

I think the problem is that once these 'experts' get good at their craft, they feel the need to [rove it by not ever finding something they couldn't have done themselves. It's just a way to impress everyone with their skill.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
sostyles, that wouldn't do any good. The debunkers would swear that it was just a midget dressed in an alien suit and that the spaceship was really two factory sized mixing bowls fastened together.

I think the problem is that once these 'experts' get good at their craft, they feel the need to [rove it by not ever finding something they couldn't have done themselves. It's just a way to impress everyone with their skill.

I agree!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Short answer - no.

There is no evidence that these "objects" are anything anomalous. The fact that they are all out of focus indicates that they are quite close and small - probably the usual frozen detritus that the space shuttle ejects all the time, and has shown up on countless videos.

I have seen evidence clear as day in these videos. And so have you try to open your mind, you would think in this day in age people could comprehend a lil more than your everyday brain rott.

They are life forms of some sort, energy is defined as the capacity to do work;the capacity for vigorous activity; available power.

When I see a cylinder shaped object radiating light over top of our ionosphere, or floating around in space like the teather video where there are numerous ones of different shapes and sizes doing all kinds of different flight patterns and each ones glows or emanates its own light pattern you can clearly see they have a pattern to them.
I would call that a UFO unidentified flying object, wouldn't you?
UFO - nope wait its debris floating in space

In the above video you can clearly see the electrical storms emanating from our ionosphere and this study shows what I think they are doing over top of our electrical storms, Mysterious flashes above earth explained

here watch this one light right up as it goes ontop of an electrical storm.

more evidence

taken from below earth

New details
The observations show that sprites normally start nearly 50 miles high. Streamers rain down from the bottom of an initial, diffuse halo. The streamers branch out on the way down. As all this is unfolding in the blink of an eye, a bright column of light expands vertically from the starting point, reaching toward both Earth and space.

Bright streamers then shoot higher into the night.

Bright dots appear. Other researchers have spotted these but nobody knows what they are. The dots glow longer than the rest of the sprite. Some of the dots occur where streamers collide, the new images reveal.

You can see the video here in quicktime.

In the video you can see clearly that the sprites are in fact round like objects reaching down and collecting some sort of charge, or energy.

H.A.A.R.P
stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

Why do you think we have a HAARP to shoot at these objects stealing our ionosphere vid of haarp shooting at one of them UFO's ?
A compilation

If you would like to know more about the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program click here

[edit on 043030p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Short answer - no.

Dude their are videos of these things doing sharp turns, curving away, flying then comming to dead stops - and you think its just ice or debris?

C'mon man.

Orion_

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Has anyone watched these videos ?

Come on people I need some opinions on these, I am personally amazed by the footage.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i watched a physicist do a lecture on these anomolies.

he figured one of them was doing about 900,000 mph when it took a 90 degree corner without slowing down.

solid matter cannot do that.

they are everywhere up there

he also said that earth gets hit with about 10,000,000 balls of frozen water each year that he cant figure how it got here without evaporating and it is actually an aid to keeping out ozone layer healthy. go figure,

[edit on 8-6-2007 by tom goose]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Do you remember his name ? (The physicist)

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I do agree with the skeptics being a lil too skeptic lol, like they seem to be so, that they would deny a et even if it was running for prez. lol

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Personally I have always considered the tether incident the smoking gun.

Below is a link to a higher quality video of it. In this version, you can plainly see dozens of objects passing behind the tether. At 4:55, direct your attention to the PULSATING object that enters from the lower left portion of the screen. It travels up above the tether and hovers vertical to the tip. Then, it proceeds straight down to the bottom of the screen.

NASA's explanation is ludicrous, and it's sad that so many choose to believe them and not their own eyes. At that point, there's nothing more you can do.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Bump

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I can see why some people would think that these are UFO's flying infront of the camera's.

But could it not just be asteroids or something similar to that floating about in space

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
anyone who denies UFOs are crazy. an unidentified flying object. it could be a balloon, bug, whatever. now whoever denies aliens makes more sense.

its too late to watch them all, so i will later it looks neat, un edited from the one i saw imo.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
the physicist you are refereing to I believe is David Sereda.

And these are propably the video's where mentioned info came from.

hmm, part 1 doesn't seem to be available anymore, anyway, this is part 2.

Google Video Link

you know what to look for if your interested.

gr.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I've seen a gravity propulsion craft. They are real. I want to know if ETs exist and if they were piloting what I saw.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The tether incident. For those who insist on the swarming objects being debris, I have some questions. Why do they come from all directions. Why do they have different speeds? Why do some flash? Where did the debris come from? The conductor cable joing the tether to the shuttle fried and snapped. Why all the debris?

In my opinion, when you watch these things chasing lightning, and then swarming a 12 mile UFO of our making specifically designed to harness energy from the magnetosphere, we were caught playing their game. I'll bet it wasn't just bad mathematics that caused the cable to break.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join