It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't this be dead set proof of Life in space? If this isn't proof in plain sight.... I don't

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've seen these videos before, some of the evidence is compelling ( especially where they change direction). Does anyone know if these were tapes released by NASA, or if this was broadcast live? Either way, why release the tapes/continue broadcasting if they were UFO's? I don't understand that part.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4 No, they are not alive. If they were then we would have one in a jar. That is what we do, we collect new species when we see them. We do not try and hide them. Why would we?

They might be hidden because that alien life doesn't really fit into the current Judeo/Christian paradigm, does it?

Religious and political institutions don't need any outside stimuli; especially of an otherworldly nature. Their control is tenuous as it is.

Many things are hidden.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I've seen a gravity propulsion craft. They are real. I want to know if ETs exist and if they were piloting what I saw.

More information, please. Can you possibly start a new thread so we can discuss?

Concerning this smoking gun footage, it's not. I wish it was...but there are far too many mundane things it can be to make the flying leap of absurdity and call it something phenomenal. Most people that see this and freak out do not understand video, photography, and how things behave in relation to a fixed point in micro-gravity. So they see what they most want to see.

That is the problem with Ufology. Most of the time, it's people seeing what they most want to see, and claiming.finding/explaining any evidence they find backs them up on it. Even worse when they don't really understand the subject matter the evidence is presenting. Just an observation...don't flame me.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Short answer - no.

There is no evidence that these "objects" are anything anomalous. The fact that they are all out of focus indicates that they are quite close and small - probably the usual frozen detritus that the space shuttle ejects all the time, and has shown up on countless videos.

Here is a object clearly intelligently reacting to some sort of earth based projectile. In my opinion this is proof. It was filmed from STS-48.
short clips:
video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...
Full length original video, 1:30 in
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Short answer - no.

There is no evidence that these "objects" are anything anomalous. The fact that they are all out of focus indicates that they are quite close and small - probably the usual frozen detritus that the space shuttle ejects all the time, and has shown up on countless videos.

The evidence is right in front of your face did you watch the video? are you that close minded to believe what you say?
Do you work for NASA quit the space debris garbage talk we all can see clearly that, that is no space debris, it sure looks like a living entity with a energy field and all.
I would like NASA to grab one of the ever so popular piece's of space debris to show us its actually debris, but I guarantee it wouldn't happen that way because NASA is full of # just like any org working for the Government.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

The evidence is right in front of your face did you watch the video? are you that close minded to believe what you say?
Do you work for NASA quit the space debris garbage talk we all can see clearly that, that is no space debris, it sure looks like a living entity with a energy field and all.

Whoah.
I would think one is open minded when questionnig things he's not familiar with. After all, how many of us here have been in outer space?

When *I* look at the
www.youtube.com...
video, I see an image with things moving due to a shuttle thruster firing; you'll notice all items move in the same direction.

I tend to try an understand these things using conventional wisdom; weather phenomenom like lightning, secret military crafts, etc, and *then* when these explanations don't fit will I try to find some other-world explanation...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
For me this shows intelligence and proves these objects are not debris.

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I like how some people think that those orbs were space debris. If you ever go into space try throwing 5-10 apples out of your spaceship, if they start glowing and fall into a formation than there is no proof here. It would be kind of hard for space debris to fall into a perfect formation and start glowing.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My question, as usual, is, "Do you have anything other than the footage to back up your contention that this stuff is intelligently E.T. controlled?" Anything at all. Any samples? Any analysis of those samples? Even radar tracks would help.

Nothing? Just the pictures?

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but you know we have relatively clear photos of actual flying saucers, and even they don't prove anything by themselves. Not really. So what do you want us to do with a few blurry photos of specks floating around?

Please come back when you have a little more to go on. We're always interested in new evidence that has some real meat on it, not just a lot of fuzzy conjecture, no matter how enthusiastic.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I've seen some of these videos before and never did quite decide what I believed they were, but they did help me reach a sort of conclusion about what sort of life there might be in space. They look like they might be tiny particles that look big as they pass in front of the camera, but the fact that they seem to pulsate is fairly weird...

I see the planets as islands, and the space in between as the ocean, so it would make sense that there would be life not just on some planets, but also some form of space fish so to speak that live in the vast expanse between celestial bodies... science doesn't like to think that an organism could live in a vacuum but who knows...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I can use common sense here as any of you can, and you can clearly see these objects, debris whatever you want to call it are seen in many videos posted here and they are doing many different things, in one video you can see them stealing ionic energy from the ionosphere they clearly glow with the energy they consume. They can be seen moving and changing directions in more that 4 different videos. They are life forms of some sort, energy is defined as the capacity to do work;the capacity for vigorous activity; available power.
or look here for more videos and evidence.
In my opinion these ain't space debris.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This tether debate could go on forever. Good arguments by both sides as to what the objects could be......good arguments, but nothing conclusive. There's simply not enough evidence to say exactly what it is. With that being said, you have to lean towards the side that provides the best argument/case, and as it relates to this incident, I would have to agree w/ those stating that it may be a combination of debris, "camera issues (out-of-focus)", etc.. Without absolute evidence, one should never say that it is "definitely this" or "definitely that". Sides continuously jumping to conclusions w/o enough substantiative evidence may find it difficult to onboard those capable of supporting, advancing, and/or researching the matter even more. What would happen if those on both sides of any "unidentified" incident would attempt to wholeheartedly argue the others' case?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've seen these videos before, they are interesting, but I don't think a bunch of unexplained dots flying around are proof of life in space.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well for one they are not dots they are space debris lol

ufo, unidentified objects.

Has anyone watched these videos ?

Come on people I need some opinions on these, I am personally amazed by the footage I don't see how there can be so much negative feedback on this topic with all the video evidence.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
i watched a physicist do a lecture on these anomolies.

he figured one of them was doing about 900,000 mph when it took a 90 degree corner without slowing down.

solid matter cannot do that.

He also assumed the distance was much greater than it actually was. The camera was focused on the tether, essentially at infinity focus, and the objects seen are all heavily out of focus because they're much closer to the camera. I can produce the same effect with my telescope; a donut shape produced by putting a point light source way out of focus. In fact I see it all the time, so it doesn't even look unusual or inexplicable to me here either. If they were spacecraft that far away they should be tiny points of light, not huge circles or they should be showing up in ground telescopes and even naked eye observations of the sky as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Not if they were not solid matter. They were barely visible when being observed from like 30 miles max, so I doubt they would be observed to easily by the naked eye or binoculars seeing as how they are not solid and do not reflect light very well. Also they were moving far to fast for a telescope to track them.

I think someone posted the video earlier, I didn’t see it though, but they were observed from quite a distance and were not as big as the estimated minimum 6 km diameter of the ones observed near the tether.

These things are not objects they look like static energy.

I’m thinking Titan A.E.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by tom goose]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Reply to Lost Mind

Hard to imagine all of the dynamic variables involved when the tether snapped, but I would posit that each individual piece of debris would have been affected by the force of tether snapping individually, hence each particle would and could have its own speed and trajectory after the snap. Some would move quickly from the source of force, some slower, depending on how the force affected each tiny piece independantly.

An excellent post, well thought out and concise. You are missing one crucial fact though. The tether incident is comprised of two videos. The first was taken as the tether snapped. The second, the one that shows the anomalies, is taken on the next orbit.

I'm not patronizing you here, but for anyone not sure allow me to explain. In a zero gravity vacuum an object will continue to travel at the same rate of speed and rotation until another force acts upon it. Therefore if the debris cames from the tether snapping, I highly doubt it would still be swarming around the said tether several hours later; it would have drifted into space.

To summarize: The objects in the second video cannot be debris.

Peace.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Artreyus]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well, I for one assume they are NOT Balloons. This NASA visual is perhaps the best proof their hiding something from the world, not worldly known. The video's been around for years and its good to see it pop up now and then. Being taped by NASA means it's integrity cannot be disputed, there's no CGI here.

The quantity and multi direction of the unknowns is obvious as is the fact many are appearing behind the tether and the tether is appx 100 miles away from the camera. This would makes, as reported, some of the pulsating disks 2-5 miles in diameter.

This single NASA video changed a multitude of skeptics into UFO Hunters. There are some who have never looked at NASA the same way since the video made ufology headlines. Is NASA a front to far more serious and advanced space flights? I would have said no until this NASA blunder.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Fantastic thread!

Could someone please attempt to explain this:

Sharp Turn - Shot At?

And this:

What? How?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
My question, as usual, is, "Do you have anything other than the footage to back up your contention that this stuff is intelligently E.T. controlled?" Anything at all. Any samples? Any analysis of those samples? Even radar tracks would help.

Nothing? Just the pictures?

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but you know we have relatively clear photos of actual flying saucers, and even they don't prove anything by themselves. Not really. So what do you want us to do with a few blurry photos of specks floating around?

Please come back when you have a little more to go on. We're always interested in new evidence that has some real meat on it, not just a lot of fuzzy conjecture, no matter how enthusiastic.

First off the flying saucer photos are all fakes doctored or unreliable.
These images videos are from NASA satellites that record live footage from space, if you watched the videos all of them and read my other post's that elaborate this topic quite clearly?

What do you see when you watch the videos of the objects over our Ionosphere?
What do you make of these anomalies?

I see more then lens fuzz or ice particles thats for sure.

In one video you can see them( the so called debris) stealing ionic energy from the ionosphere they clearly glow with the energy they consume.
Here is actual evidence of them being researched read more here
In the video you can see clearly that the sprites are in fact round like objects reaching down and collecting some sort of charge, or energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join