It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Ghost Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
These videos aren't exactly fresh, but I searched around here to see if they've already been posted and I didn't see any.

Many of these are obvious fakes, but some could be legit. They don't have back stories (at least not in English) so it might not be easy to tell in what context they are. Nonetheless, they're entertaining and kinda eerie.

Rather than posting individual videos (there's a ton), I'm just going to link to where they begin on the Youtube user's account.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hmm, just intersting. Apparently some people believe that stuff. It's interesting to believe that some people might actually believe that stuff. If anyone believes the ones where the camcorder messed up, or the person zooms in on the ghost, they should know that if they give me $1000 I'll give them a million!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Some of them were quite good, but the dog sweater blinking was just priceless! Did you see those people watching? They looked as if they were going to freak out.
I'm still watching them, but they seem to be slow to load.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
its hard to tell whats real and whats fake anymore. thanks to photo shop it seems like anything real will be deemed fake

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Haha! that dog sweater ones priceless! I agree because of photoshop and of the like i feel less inclined to believe ghost photo's these days. It's a real shame - good job i've seen the real thing I guess ^_~

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I just found a few more from some different YouTube users.

www.youtube.com...
This one's about a painting... What's going on at the end though??

This person has a bunch of ghost clips as well. Worth checking out!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I like the Japanese people ,they imitate everything we do in North America and strive to make them better,cars,electronics and movies.Ever since The Ring and the Grudge,Everyone over there gets creative with the ghost stuff.Oh and by the way ,your Avatar is freaking me out because I really thought I saw something like that a few years ago!

[edit on 24-3-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Very freaky, thanks for the links

Although a couple of them looked fake, primarily the "face" or whatever it was in the smoke. And the face behind the bars (looked like the kid from The Grudge)

But the one picture of where the woman sat with her two children and the woman had some kind of figure behind her, that really freaked me out. As well when that child slid down the slide and the fingers (?) poked out of the sand.

Not comforting!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think all the 'ghosts' on these videos look a lot like the ones in the grudge, the ring, dark water,... Why are all these ghost little black haired boys or long haired girls in short white dresses?? Too obvious if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

OMG. WHY IS THERE A CAMERA IN A DRESSING ROOM??

And apparently there's someone behind the camera at that exact moment as well because he zooms in on the "ghost" which is actually just a reflection or a shiny light or something.

I'm going to be scared of dressing rooms forever now!!

And I love the blinking dog sweater. It's the ugliest sweater I've ever seen, but it was really cute. Ahah.

new topics

top topics

join