It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Do you guys think any Democrats stand a chance against George "Evil doer getter" Bush?

Bush still has WMDs and Osama to find before the next election.. Strategically placed, he'll surely win the election, right? Keep the people happy and you get re-elected..

So; Democrats vs Bush in 2004, who wins? Does anyone stand a chance?

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If the election is real no rigged electronic voting machines or hanging chads.

Bush will loose.
The theme will be it's the jobs stupid.

People are ashamed what Bush has done to our country many won�t talk about it publicly but what people say and what they do are 2 different things. Bush lies are numerous and hard to hide from Enron to Iraq, people will remember. The economy isn�t that great sure there are signs it�s going great but that just depresses people. They hear all the good economic news and have no money to spend or are loosing there house or job.. Wal-mart sales are down so I am not making this up.

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes Bush will win the next election...

55% of people in USA think he is doing a good job with the economy...

and 35% think he is not...

also there is some democrats who i know that are sick and tried of the demoncratic party attack the president on EVER issue...

are loosing there house or job

acctualy people are get their jobs back...

and the jobs are starting to grow...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well I for one am not voting for any one of them this election. I'm not happy with any of them. Bush lied to us imo. The democrats only like to hammer down on Bush and don't have any solutions it seems on how to improve our economy.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I sure hope. They really need to get their 5hit together though.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Well I for one am not voting for any one of them this election. I'm not happy with any of them. Bush lied to us imo. The democrats only like to hammer down on Bush and don't have any solutions it seems on how to improve our economy.

It's the primaries that's how you win. This one at least.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
To tell you the truth I wish both parties would just go to hell. Bush will win by a landslide IMHO.

If we could somehow get a McCain/Lieberman Ticket for independants I would be all over it. I can dream cant I.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
If the election is real no rigged electronic voting machines or hanging chads.

Bush will loose.
The theme will be it's the jobs stupid.

People are ashamed what Bush has done to our country many won�t talk about it publicly but what people say and what they do are 2 different things. Bush lies are numerous and hard to hide from Enron to Iraq, people will remember. The economy isn�t that great sure there are signs it�s going great but that just depresses people. They hear all the good economic news and have no money to spend or are loosing there house or job.. Wal-mart sales are down so I am not making this up.
[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

It took me a little while to decypher this, but here goes.

I guaruntee that at least 40% of the voters don't know what Enron is. I showed somone that funny little trick with google and the phrase "miserable failure", and they said that you can't hide the truth forever. I was very shocked, they seem like the kind of "raise the south, kill the blacks, drive nascar, stockpile guns, lower the taxes, anti-abortion, pro-death peanalty, anti-gay, # the environment type of person.(liberal discription of a redneck conservative) He thinks that way, and votes Democrat! No wonder he's always bitching about the government, he's voting for the wrong one.

I was also looking at a picture of saddam right before that happened.(the one where he's surrounded by the cast of queer-eye) I thought it was funny and I started laughing. Well, for some reason, he didn't find any humor in it. He looked at me kind of weird, and I asked him if he'd ever heard of 'queer eye for the straight guy'. Nodding his head, I pointed at saddam, in the middle. He still looked confused, so I said 'that's saddam'! With a confused look on his face, he replied, 'really'?

My point is that people are idiots. I can promise you that 85% of my community cares nothing for politics or government. I can understand why they would find it boring, but they should still be informed enough to know who a good portion of our government is, or at least what a Democrat or Republican is.

The reason America is hurting is because of extremist morons, who can only see things in red and blue, and dumb# voters who don't know what's what.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
joehayner

You're right. That's what I think, but I couldn't put it in words.. I'm glad you did it. People are going to vote for Bush because "he got Saddam". They probably forgot about WMDs, and everything else. As a matter of fact, the only time they've probably heard of any Democratic candidates is when Jay Leno talks about them. That's why I think Bush is going to win, he gets the un-educated vote, too.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow sobering maybe I�m to much of an idealist. I want to believe people are not dumb and care about what happens around them. Guess I could be wrong
Thanks for the post joehayner

new topics

top topics

join