It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have no idea what this might be, but this is one trippy video! Supposedly a flying humanoid captured on video in Mexico.

Definitely one of the strangest captures I've seen in a while.

Mod Edit: cap title and to repair video

[edit on 3/4/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Video is not correct...

...Yotube informs "The url contained a malformed video id"

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I received the same error message, but I've seen the video in question and, I agree, it's both fascinating and disturbing. I have no idea what the hell that is, but I wish I had seen it with my own eyes.

Creepy as hell.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
here is the proper link

www.youtube.com...

i don't know what to say...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok, at first I started to laugh - I mean really LOL - so I watched the rest of it, and I gotta say... interesting.

I called my wife into the computer room, and was like - "this is just TOO funny, funny but interesting."

She was a bit amused but took the same stance I do... interesting.

hope these things come to Chicago! I am about 4 miles from O'Hare - and can't wait to start filming

Thanks for the footage BTW

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Come on someone debunk it so I don't have nightmares tonight

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've seen pictures of flying humanoids before that look pretty convincing. But this one almost looks like it is on a guide wire of some kind.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So people in Latin America finally got tired of El Chupacabra? I guess the "flying humanoid" is the next big cultural myth. And I really don't think that video footage is clear enough to discern a humanoid shape (unless you are biased to believe so).

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's another weird one, this time from Phoenix, Arizona.

Flying Humanoid

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I´ve hear about these cases before.

I leave you this articles on rense, they are in english

This first one talks about the policeman "attacked" in the video:

paranormal.about.com...://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

And a couple of similar sightings:

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

The thing that bothers me in theses cases, are the policemen. As policemen, they cant reverse or turn back from a "ridicule" sighting of this kind.

I speak spanish, so i can say that the policemen reports sounds really really genuine.

If you are a police officer, would you put your career, your word and your respect, just to make a hoax or a joke? I dont think so...

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here!! Found a video in english about this attack, enjoy, this is scary

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Here!! Found a video in english about this attack, enjoy, this is scary

Those are some astounding videos. Especially the second one from Mexico. It actually shows what appears to be THREE flying humanoids together! Absolutely amazing and eye-popping stuff! These videos remind me of the photo of the flying demon at the Trade Center in New York and the girl in India with the bat-wings. All these recording devices are showing us that some of the things we thought were myths or legends are actually real.

Of course there are some people who do not want to believe thiese things are real because they are too frightening to them. So they will deny even when they see with their own eyes.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
to be honest i know its not a super clear video, but i have seen worse. so i'm happy to see a video as clear as that. i'm convinced that it is real until otherwise noted

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Holy Cow brother!!
that was awesome, and totally bizzare!
I dont doubt for a single second that it is 'fake' or 'doctored'....no way.

But hey, have you guys heard of Criss Angel?
Check out his video here where he pretty much lfloats horizontally from one building to another! its true!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
Holy Cow brother!!
that was awesome, and totally bizzare!
I dont doubt for a single second that it is 'fake' or 'doctored'....no way.

But hey, have you guys heard of Criss Angel?
Check out his video here where he pretty much lfloats horizontally from one building to another! its true!
www.youtube.com...

that is extremely interesting dude. if you look at both of them, they look very similar, but i'm not trying to debunk the actual video and also still believe the video is of the unknown origin. any chance that it is some guy in a jetpack in the video, i know decades ago they used to have jetpack guys doing stunts and whatnot at the superbowl and stuff, that can look very similar also, but i doubt it would happen in mexico for no apparent reason. and also if you listen to the english version the policeman says that he was attacked and gave a descriptive drawing of it also which looked very strange..... *sighs* if we only knew

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
EL DIABLO

prolly some military jetpack thing. i think its impossible for something to fly like that without a propulsion system, and i didnt see wings so...

or maybe its just magic O.o

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i'm not trying to debunk the actual video and also still believe the video is of the unknown origin. any chance that it is some guy in a jetpack in the video

How about something like this..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffery2102
that is extremely interesting dude. if you look at both of them, they look very similar, but i'm not trying to debunk the actual video and also still believe the video is of the unknown origin.

Yes the similarity struck me too, of course what i think is, listening to the cop's testimony, that it must be more of a humanoid (read alien) than human.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
wow omfg i want one and if i had one id def dress up like an alien and scare people

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I want to believe that is real as much as the next guy, but I'm gonna have to go with military scare tactics. Did you see what kind of neighborhood the cop was patroling? Pretty rough, which leads me to believe that the education level of the people is not that great. Did you notice how the young officer actually seemed suprised that the witch did not have a broom? A jet pack or flying platform would have fooled this young cop ANY day of the week! justmymind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join